TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mikey2Dope

The "What Film(s) Did You Watch Today" Thread

Guest Evolution

Howard The Duck - 3/10

I'm a Tim Robbins mark, but this movie is just so disturbing. And bad. The first half is especially terrible. The second half isn't much better, but there are some almost kinda exciting moments. Overall, this movie ages like shit, because I remember it being a lot better seven years ago.

No good. I need to go back to watching good movies.

Guest Evolution

The Passion of the Christ - 9/10

I wasn't really a fan of the many flashbacks that Jesus has in the movie, but I was wrong in thinking that Dead Alive would prepare me for the violence in the movie. The whipping scene is one of the most brutal I've ever seen. A very fine movie.

Dawn of the Dead (2004) - 9/10

I also watched this before the Passion of the Christ, and I don't know what more to say except that this movie absolutely rocked. I had wanted to see it since I saw the trailer for it, and I was interested in the movie all the way through. It had an ending that I could appreciate, and most of the characters, I could understand. It was a very fast-paced movie, of course, so there wasn't much time for character development, but I thoroughly enjoyed this movie.

Guest Paul H.

I rented some DVD's the other day...

"Hidalgo" 6/10 It was a lil too short and it wasn't properly balanced out as an action movie.

"Bad Santa" 8.5/10 Very Funny.It wan't a classic but it was funny all the way through and it had alot Hilarious moments,John Ritter only had 2 parts in there and they where sorta sad for me.

If it was a lil more edited it woulda been a classic.There's scences that are pointless(but funny) where he's just screaming at the kid.

The arab guy at the bar was fucking hiliarious.Bernie Mac couldda had more scences too.Does any one have "Badder Santa" what are the scences that I'm missing?

"Texas Chainsaw Massacre" 9/10. I love fucking Horror movies,mang. This one was short and to the point and they didn't explain shit I luved it.The cinemathography was cool and the beggining had a "Blair Witch" feel to it.

Guest Joshua A. Norton

Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story - 8/10

Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle - 7/10

Watched "Love Actually" with the fiancee this weekend (it was her turn to choose). 7/10. Hugh Grant continues his streak of playing the same type of character in every movie since Sirens...

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

4 new films lately...

1808435938p-th.jpg

Lost In Translation (2003) - 10/10

seabiscuit_poster2.jpg

Seabiscuit (2003) - 9.5/10

1807776045p-th.jpg

Sweet Home Alabama (2002) - 6.0/10

aboutaboy_poster2.jpg

About A Boy (2002) - 8.0/10