TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DerangedHermit

The OAO Raw Thread, 3/8/04

Guest Choken One
A woman without hair in wrestling would have an advantage..no opponent would be able to pull her around by the hair, a common move in womens matches.

King: But she's still a fatass!

Vicky...Yummy! Asstronomical outfit.

Well, as enthralling as This is Your Life sounds, I'm going down to the range to hit a couple buckets of balls to get ready for a friend's bachelor party/golf trip to VEGAS baby VEGAS! VCR is recording so I don't miss Blaze, and I'll seeya later.

A woman without hair in wrestling would have an advantage..no opponent would be able to pull her around by the hair, a common move in womens matches.

Genius.

But there's no "first line of defense" for those chair shots.

I hate this... EVERYBODY was bitchin my sig!!... wat about lil natich big ass SIG... huh?

I think sigs should definately be under half a page, at least...

Guest thebigjig
DAMN...Victoria looks hotter every show! That personal trainer is sure doing a good job.

personal trainer has nothing to do with it... she's ALWAYS been a goddess

Walking Tall promo...that actually looks pretty good.

Anything involving Whitt Bass from Angels in the Outfield has gotta be good.

I hate this... EVERYBODY was bitchin my sig!!... wat about lil natich big ass SIG... huh?

As soon as a mod tells me to get rid of it, it's gone. But seriously, who'd want to fuck with Wes? :P

If this si the hard sell for WrestleMania, I'd hate to see the buyrates when they come out.

DAMN...Victoria looks hotter every show! That personal trainer is sure doing a good job.

personal trainer has nothing to do with it... she's ALWAYS been a goddess

true, but she looks more toned to me.

As soon as a mod tells me to get rid of it, it's gone. But seriously, who'd want to fuck with Wes? :P

If this si the hard sell for WrestleMania, I'd hate to see the buyrates when they come out.

at $50 bucks, I cant see how its going to have a good buyrate based on the buildup so far.

The DVD will probably sell well though

I'm really looking forward to WM, but I am hating this RAW so far. Add that to the fact that the last TIYL segment is my least favorite segment of all time, the rest of the show doesn't look very good to me.

at $50 bucks, I cant see how its going to have a good buyrate based on the buildup so far.

The DVD will probably sell well though

The DVD will only sell if the reviews for WM are good. If the matches mostly stink as many think they will, forget it.