TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

Moving again

After a month and a half, the California experiment is over. While I love the weather and the area in general, I am being goaded into violent arguments with my mom and stepdad almost daily where they go out of their way to be brutally evil and attack me regarding subjects that are very personal, which I am very sensitive to.

There is no way I can deal with that bullshit every day. It would be fine if I could get a job and rent an apartment as I had planned, but even the cheapest apartments here are $750-800, and the jobs I've interviewed for don't even pay enough to cover that despite the minimum wage being $2 higher than in Illinois.

I was planning on taking my dad and stepmom up on their offer to move in with them in Mississippi, but they claim that money is tight right now and that there's no room, which is kind of true since they live in a mobile home- A nice one, but still limited as far as space goes.

So now I head back to Illinois. I'll probably be a nomad, drifting from place to place like I did around this time last year until I find a job. Once I find work, I'll only have to save up for roughly a month to be able to pay for one of the several apartments I've checked out that were in the $400-500 range.

I won't have most of my stuff for a while so I'm not sure how much net access I'll have, but I know I'll be able to at least get on once a week, although it will likely be more. I just wanted to let you guys know about this since 2 or 3 people might care if I'm gone. I'm leaving in 7 hours and will arrive in Springfield this afternoon. I'll try to get back to posting within the next few days. I'll see you all then.

Guest KJ Brackish

Wait..........make a stop in Utah and come live with me! We can rent an apartment together......... and act smarkish all over Salt Lake City! I'm about 80% serious on this too! It would be just like going to college. We meet up and you get stuck with me as your room mate.

DFA

Yeah, it can be like a smark sitcom! Every week, we have a new zany adventure where we get in unbelievable amounts of trouble, fail horribly while attempting to pick up women, and refer to everything in smark talk. Then if all else fails, or even if it doesn't, we can get really drunk, break things, humiliate ourselves, give away the results of our upcoming WrestleMania title match at a bar, and then wake up the next day not remembering a thing. (EDIT: Either all that, or something a whole lot funnier that I'm not creative enough to think of at this time of night) Actually, that wouldn't be too different from college.