• The travel schedule
    • Bob Holly/The Bob Holly Feud
    • Undertaker/The Impending Undertaker feud
    • Jobbing the belt
    • All factors played a part
    • None of the above, Brock is a whiner.
    • Other

Are we still talking about this?

Fine, next month we'll be seeing Eddie Guerrero face a man that some consider to be even LESS worthy of a title shot than Hardcore Holly. A man who's hazing tendencies have worried many wrestlers. A man who has the reputation of being an asshole backstage. Yes, Eddie Guerrero will be facing Bradshaw at Judgment Day, with a feud that will be lasting, at that point, around two months.

Let's see if Eddie Guerrero sobs a few weeks later and quits over this INJUSTICE that is merely an aspect that any Heavyweight Champion has to face.

And if not, I'm sure Eddie would be crushed over the idea of feuding with the #1 face on Smackdown, one of the most widely known superstars in the wrestling world, and being asked to sell a little. Because, if it was a sentence to HELL for Brock to fight Taker, I'm sure Eddie will be just as distraught.

Then again.....Brock could just be a bitch.

Guest Anglesault
Are we still talking about this?

Fine, next month we'll be seeing Eddie Guerrero face a man that some consider to be even LESS worthy of a title shot than Hardcore Holly. A man who's hazing tendencies have worried many wrestlers. A man who has the reputation of being an asshole backstage. Yes, Eddie Guerrero will be facing Bradshaw at Judgment Day, with a feud that will be lasting, at that point, around two months.

They are kind of hard to compare, for the reversal of the face/heel situation and size reversal. Bradshaw is a larger (than Eddie) heel, while Holly was a smaller babyface.

It's more horrendous for a monster heel to run away from a 5'11 babyface jobber than it is for the sneaky face to outsmart the hoss jobber heel. Awful either way, but one is worse than the other.

And if not, I'm sure Eddie would be crushed over the idea of feuding with the #1 face on Smackdown, one of the most widely known superstars in the wrestling world, and being asked to sell a little. Because, if it was a sentence to HELL for Brock to fight Taker, I'm sure Eddie will be just as distraught.

I like the spin there. Brock wasn't asked to "sell a little" for Undertaker. He was asked to "feud" with Taker in a way that sounds remarkably similar to what Taker and Book are doing at houseshows.

You really have to take into account how horribly Brock was treated when he was "being put over" by Taker. Now apply that to "putting Taker over."

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

The number of votes for Taker, proves what a joke this board is.

Guest Anglesault

Yes, we know, Taker can do no wrong.

Doesn't change that the Undertaker feud and the travel schedule were mentioned in every report on it, and we can only work with what we're told.

My opinion on this is pretty simple. I think he quit mostly because of the travel, but also because he was tired of wrestling.

If he was upset they were going to have him feud with Taker, well, suck it. He signed a contract. He was an employee of the WWE and they have a right to tell him what to do at work.