TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheHulkster

OAO Smackdown thread - 3/11/04

Wow...4 pages.

WMXX is so tanking.

UYI

SD threads always suck compared to Raw threads.

Everyone using satellite dishes nationwide gets the East Coast feed of Raw, while we're all stuck with our local UPN station to deliver it right on time at 8PM in our own time zone. This means that the only people posting to the O&O thread are the real east coasters.

Or, those whose affilites are airing it at the same time. We get Smackdown! at 7 pm here in Minnesota.

Brock's the personification of Smackdown?

I'm guessing the show's gonna walk right off the air after Mania then.

Speaking of which, here's Austin.

"Knuckle sandwiches?!"

Any time Brock cuts a good promo, he usually negates it by using a really stupid expression.

Austin said it first on Raw.

This is so cool, especially with Brock quiting. It's like all of SD just wants Austin to kick Brock's ass to get rid of him.

Even though in reality, it's probably the total opposite.

Guest Anglesault
This is so cool, especially with Brock quiting. It's like all of SD just wants Austin to kick Brock's ass to get rid of him.

The entire roster was standing there until Austin gave them death stares.

Except Show.

I look at this like the entire roster WANTS Austin to beat the hell out of Lesnar, not that they were afraid of him.

That's why I like this so much.

KICK HIS ASS STEVE!!!

Steve Austin just buried the entire Smackdown Roster.

Good Lord.

my thoughts exactly...this is doing NOTHING but putting Austin over...again. A non-wrestler, going over the ENTIRE roster. This is actually worse than David fucking Arquette getting the big belt, IMHO...

Guest Mulatto Heat
Shelton, here lately, has been less focused on than someone like Billy Gunn anyway. Hell, he just started getting back on TV in the past two weeks or so.

I don't see your point. That APA skit from last week gave Shelton more focus than Gunn has had since after the Rumble. Gunn has also been left off of Smackdown several times, including last week. He wouldn't have even been on this week's show if it wasn't for the 'rally the SD troops' angle.

Eddie and Brock are two different wrestlers with two very distinct gimmicks and styles altogether. Eddie cheats to win. Brock squashes people. That's how it goes.

Guest JMA

Maybe Brock is joining the NFL to help his WWE career. Remember JR's obsession with ex-football players? Lesnar spends two years in the NFL, returns, and is pushed hard. The Undertaker won't be around anymore either. It's brilliant!

Wait, no it isn't, it's needlessly complicated. :huh:

Here's a question: Is it possible for Eddie Guerreo to finish a sentence without saying Esse? I think I heard him say it 50 times in under two minutes.

Hey, did you people know Brock is actually facing Goldberg at Wrestlemania?

What makes you think such a stupid thing?

I could have sworn that's the match they booked...

Maybe Brock is joining the NFL to help his WWE career. Remember JR's obsession with ex-football players? Lesnar spends two years in the NFL, returns, and is pushed hard. The Undertaker won't be around anymore either. It's brilliant!

Wait, no it isn't, it's needlessly complicated. :huh:

WHICH IS WHY IT'S BRILLANT!

HHH will never see it coming

I look at this like the entire roster WANTS Austin to beat the hell out of Lesnar, not that they were afraid of him.

That's why I like this so much.

KICK HIS ASS STEVE!!!

yet the roster has mainly done nothing but BITCH about Austin being back, and going over everyone else for no reason, and have supported Brock for standing up to management and Vince, as well as being a leader in the lockerroom...

Hey, did you people know Brock is actually facing Goldberg at Wrestlemania?

What makes you think such a stupid thing?

I could have sworn that's the match they booked...

Nah, you must be thinking of something else.

Except Show.

Looks like Show and Angle will take over as top heels now. Thanl God they have built up Show well over this past year and a half, it will finally come in handy.

Here's a question: Is it possible for Eddie Guerreo to finish a sentence without saying Esse? I think I heard him say it 50 times in under two minutes.

He probably could, but he'd HAVE to have a few "homes" in there.