TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DCMaximo

True or False- WWE "bald" edition

Guest Brian
How has Molly not seen all of Wrestlemania by now?

The Wrestlers dont get free PPV?

Would you want to watch a video tape of your job all day?

I would. If I had the access to that tape collection, I'd be borrowing tapes all the fucking time. I'd have to live in Stamford.

Guest deadbeater

Molly is the busiest woman of all the Divas. She is not the type who sits for five hours straight.

I have seen her personally. She tends to generate a lot of energy when standing or sitting still, and she always look ready to release it. I am quite amazed at the poise she has.

Guest DeathBecomesYou
Molly is the busiest woman of all the Divas. She is not the type who sits for five hours straight.

I have seen her personally. She tends to generate a lot of energy when standing or sitting still, and she always look ready to release it. I am quite amazed at the poise she has.

That's a very good point, I remember reading an article on Molly that said aside from the four days a week that she's on the road, she (and a few of the other female workers) usually goes to OVW every week to train with Fit Finlay and Danny Davis, always trying to improve. So if she's doing shows four days a week and training one day a week, you'd think she'd probably take a little breather from the business every now and then.

Guest DeathBecomesYou
Check this out (from 411.com):

- WWE production crew members handed out signs at RAW on Monday that read "Egghead" and "Molly's bald."

Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

Wow, that's pretty low, even for WWE.