TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Corey_Lazarus

Lazarush

Working on it as I type this. Currently reviewing the Diamond/Siaki vs. Kash/??? (and it definitely WASN'T Brian Lee) match. I hope I get feedback for this one, since the only people that usually give me feedback are the posters from TotalNonStop that completely agree with me (all two of them).

Guest The Last Free Voice

I'll feedback ya lazman. you're always good for a good read.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Working on it as I type this. Currently reviewing the Diamond/Siaki vs. Kash/??? (and it definitely WASN'T Brian Lee) match. I hope I get feedback for this one, since the only people that usually give me feedback are the posters from TotalNonStop that completely agree with me (all two of them).

I didn't watch until the replay. I assumed he was masked.

Plus it's Shadow from the Xplosion tapings from a few weeks ago.

And I usually feedback! DAMN IT! Damn holding him down! Damn! [/Michael cole mode]

Guest BrokenWings
I'm a fan of your reviews, I just don't always respond. Glad to have a Lazarush this week :cheers:

As am I.

I didn't like how they played up like he was totally unknown; I would have prefered them as recognizing him - or at least having a NAME.

I thought the show was solid this week. Not good, but solid. And the piledriver reversal on Red was S.I.C.K.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I'm a fan of your reviews, I just don't always respond. Glad to have a Lazarush this week  :cheers:

As am I.

I didn't like how they played up like he was totally unknown; I would have prefered them as recognizing him - or at least having a NAME.

I thought the show was solid this week. Not good, but solid. And the piledriver reversal on Red was S.I.C.K.

The positive is it MAKES SENSE Tenay/West had no idea who it was.

Ex.: Survivor Series 1990. Gorilla Monsoon acted like he knew Undertaker for years, even though it was his first show in the gimmick.

Guest MikeSC

I can bash you for no reason, if you'd like. Make you feel like somebody at the other TNA board read it. :)

-=Mike

I'm yet another guy who reads the stuff and doesn't feedback. Heck, you and Dames are the only way I have ANY idea of what's going on in TNA since I don't have cable and can't order the shows

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

By the time the Lazarush is posted it will be time for Bound for Glory.

Well, it's actually great to know that so many people like the Lazarush. Makes it known that what I do for three hours every Thursday afternoon is worth it.

Anyways, I sent it to Goodear, since my account only allows me to submit my articles for approval. It should be up shortly (or whenever Goodear decides to put it up).