TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Repo Man Reborn

What the hell happened to Tom Zenk?

Guest Repo Man Reborn

I used to enjoy reading his bitter column every week.

Where has it gone?

All you get now is his crappy wrestling tapes.

I used to enjoy reading his bitter column every week.

Where has it gone?

All you get now is his crappy wrestling tapes.

It's never been stated but two theories have been floating around:

1. Zenk was threatened with a huge-ass slander lawsuit after his last column (which featured a rather disturbing parody of the events surrounding Miss Elizabeth's death with HHH in the Lex Luger spot and Stephanie in the role of Miss Elizabeth) and that Zenk pulled the plug on his column and nuked the archive in order to appease the WWE's lawyers so that they wouldn't sue him.

2. Zenk mentioned several months before the column mysteriously went AWOL that he was working on the mother of all "tell-all" books and that he pulled the plug on the column/archive in order to work on the book and build up suspense for when it comes out...

Guest Repo Man Reborn

How much more could he tell?

He has been out of the business for a while now.....

Which one do you believe?

How much more could he tell?

He has been out of the business for a while now.....

Which one do you believe?

Supposedly the book would focus on 1986-1997 with emphasis being placed on the fucked up and scandal-driven nature of the WWE at the time Zenk was a part of the company, the utter stupidity of WCW/NWA during the early 1990s, and finally a section devoted to Brian Pillman in which Zenk would talk about his friendship with Pillman and the highs and lows of Brian's wrestling career.

Guest Repo Man Reborn

I would buy his book.......if it ever came out.

VIVA LA STRIKE FORCE!

Question. And knowing the woman I'm talking about the answer is yes. Did Zenk ever fuck Missy Hyatte? I ask because I remember back in the day in WCW Missy would be wetting herself over him whenever he came out for a match. So, was it storyline or real. I'm betting real.

Tom Zenk was the freakin' MAN! His articles were some of the funniest things that I had ever read and his knowledge about the business was usaully right on(albeit extremely jaded..but what do you expect). I hope that his book does come out someday( one of the last things on his former site was an excerpt from his book) because it could be the best wrestling book to date. If anyone knows where I can find any of his articles from his site I would love to find them.

Guest Bottled Black

Hermit, allow me to be the first to welcome you to the Wonderfull World of Herpes.