TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

A New-era Of Neighbor-annoyence

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
And DEATH FROM ABOVE for banky

Obviously you didn't play it loud enough. Their rectums would be bleeding if you played these guys loud enough. The crunching bass would make their vaginas quiver in an unfamiliar, yet pleasurable manner.

...sorry I just watched that Howard Stern movie.

Shoulda played some Lil Jon. I was blasting "I Don't Give A Fuck" at 3 am on christmas eve... got a damn good reaction out of the neighborhood.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Shoulda played some Lil Jon. I was blasting "I Don't Give A Fuck" at 3 am on christmas eve... got a damn good reaction out of the neighborhood.

Must....resist....making......Chappelle....jokes......about...Lil John.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Oh, there's stuff you could've played that would've done WAY worse than that. Some Tribes of Neurot amplified bug noise stuff, Dillinger Escape Plan, Agoraphobic Nosebleed...you were headed in the right direction with the Dying Fetus, but you should've got a little more abraisive. Hell, Nick Cave's sinister enough to work, too. Imagine a sweet sixteen party ruined by talk of some girl being stabbed and mutilated.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Well,

who won?...

ME. Cops showed up at 3am, well after the little girls turned down their shit.

My house was a fucking mess, and My friend Adam was asleep on the patio when I woke up cuddling with the dog (He's a strange guy). There's garbage all over the place.

I need someone to clean up. Times like this makeme wish I had a Girlfriend. *Calls Mom*

CWM isn't going to be happy when he sees his thread became the battle of the Two Mega-Powers of stupidity.

Are you kidding? I think they're fucking hilarious. It's better than watching The NDP and Liberals have their slap and tickle fights.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Oh, there's stuff you could've played that would've done WAY worse than that. Some Tribes of Neurot amplified bug noise stuff, Dillinger Escape Plan, Agoraphobic Nosebleed...you were headed in the right direction with the Dying Fetus, but you should've got a little more abraisive. Hell, Nick Cave's sinister enough to work, too. Imagine a sweet sixteen party ruined by talk of some girl being stabbed and mutilated.

I played Dilliger AoO. Sandy suggested it. I just don't have alot of thier shit.