TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lil' Bitch

Velocidential thread for 03/27/04

The Rock was in Adamsville (where the events the movie's based on happened) a couple of days after Wrestlemania. Wish I would have known since it only about a 30 minute drive....

Well, if they're gonna keep the FBI around, at leats have a new third member, Jesus.

I do love how Rue just sort of stands there for a minute to ponder what the F.B.I. has said.

I do love how Rue just sort of stands there for a minute to ponder what the F.B.I. has said.

I do love how hot Rue is.

Wasn't Rue black in those pictures posted of her a while back?

I do love how hot Rue is.

Remember when she interviewed Sable & Torrie about their Playboy shoot?

And remember how she totally smoked both of them with her hotness?

Guest Askewniverse

For some reason, Stamboli kinda reminds me of Jackie Aprile Jr., except Stamboli's bigger...and smarter.

Guest Askewniverse

I bet HHH beats Nash in that HIAC match after kicking out of the Jackknife and hitting the Pedigree.

So how was Velocity?

Sucked.

That was the coolest ending to a video package. EVER.

That was like the only good thing that came out of that feud I think.

Well, I did like the build-up video with "Head Strong" :P

Something I've always wondered... what the fuck is up with that bed commercial that always appears right before a WWE show come back on Spike TV? I mean... it's, like, almost always there. I use it to tell when to press the record button again.

Something I've always wondered... what the fuck is up with that bed commercial that always appears right before a WWE show come back on Spike TV? I mean... it's, like, almost always there. I use it to tell when to press the record button again.

Its a national commercial and everyone skips it for their own commercials.

I think its one of those craftmatic folding beds.

Guest Askewniverse

I've noticed that too, but I figured it was some sort of constant screw-up by cable company. The bed commercial is on the screen for about three seconds. Like you said, it's a good way to tell when to press record again.

Why is it that for the preview clips of Velocity, Spike TV always shows the Hurricane in a match and Trish giving someone that resembles Rikishi (I'm sure it's not him, though) a handstand frankensteiner (some call it the Stratusphere) when Velocity's a Smackdown show and not a Raw show?

Wait, I know the answer: WWE and Spike TV have something in common.....no logic.

Anybody happen to know the original air date for this particular Confidential?