TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Angle-plex

The One & Only Big Poppa Website

"In January 2002, the site admins of TheSmarks.com decided to discontinue the site. Myself, Damian Gonzalez, and William Hemlick got together a committee of posters on the main site messageboard and raised money to save the site and make it our own. After 2 years, there are approximately 20 people on staff, average daily hits have increased 400% since the site's inception, and the managed forum has continued to grow. Being involved in the design and implementation was an awesome experience. Additionally, I became involved with an e-fed *like fantasy baseball* and have been for a year one of two production heads *guy in charge*. To see the site, click on the link above, the "About Us" segment was co-written between myself and Damian Gonzalez. To see a writing sample of the e-fed, click the link below, which was written by me in December 2002."

Got through my first semester of graduate work only to be screwed out of a 4.0 by an complete *itch of a adjunct teacher...hell I can't even call her a teacher. She gave me a B out of spite, and I can't prove it because she's got my tests that have A's on them. At least, one small success is that through our class's successful campaigning she will never teach at GMU again.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
stephen.gif

*guffaws*

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW~!

LMFAO :lol: He kinda looks like someone I knew back in middle school.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I don't recall talking to Popick hardly ever, but I get one of those "Didn't I use to make that kid eat dirt at recess?" vibes whenever I see his picture. Superstar or someone who's so inclined should take that picture, and edit it so his legs are animated like they're dancing around all crazy like.

You know, hearing the same jokes repeated for about the 50th time, by the same rotating cast of 5 people...its pretty sad man.

Time to move on holmes...

And yes TT, you should be glad even though I didn't dump a whole lot of cash. Good intentions lead to bad results sometimes

And yes TT, you should be glad even though I didn't dump a whole lot of cash. Good intentions lead to bad results sometimes

Well as long as Thumbtack doesn't boast about saving the board, he shouldn't have a problem.

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0
You know, hearing the same jokes repeated for about the 50th time, by the same rotating cast of 5 people...its pretty sad man.

Time to move on holmes...

Agreed. There's been way too much of that repetitiveness here lately, in general, and with you and that DFA shit -_-

Let's look at this in economics terms (since Popick understands those)

Popick's supply curve is fixed, because he won't go away. However, his demand curve is shifting left, because fewer people want him around. Therefore, his price has fallen

I suggest investing in Popick now while he's cheap, in case his price goes up in the future

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Come on..some of it's still funny. I'm considering forming a side project, and calling it "4 Kleenex's" with all of the songs being about TSM threads. We'll put out one EP called "Cock Shots" and never play again.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
True. And I stopped doing that what? two years ago, to the point of joking at myself over it? It still hasn't been let go...

Saved the board, OaOasT, community, and saga~!

And what kind of man puts a Efed wrestling match in his resume anyway?

AngelSlayer- Your reply had wit.

AoO - Same old shit.

Look out, M.C. Poppick is in the house

See? That's funny, because I didnt even realized they rhymed

And CWM...I updated the site but didnt change the projects page yet...I was just happy to get my resume finally updated and out

Doesn't look too crappy does it?

Besides, would you believe listing my involvement in this site has gotten me two web development projects in the last month? Decent money on the side yo.

Besides, would you believe listing my involvement in this site has gotten me two web development projects in the last month?

"Stephen, we need a new layout for gayanalsex.com! Can you help?"

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Ya dawg i'm diggin' it yo.

Is there anything worse then a redneck trying to be "hip"?

And if anyof us had known you'd be this annoying we'd all have given Dames money. Thanks to you he won't take any money from anyone any more to help out.

Guest DustyFinish
True.  And I stopped doing that what? two years ago, to the point of joking at myself over it?  It still hasn't been let go...

Saved the board, OaOasT, community, and saga~!

And what kind of man puts a Efed wrestling match in his resume anyway?

A tool.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
AngelSlayer- Your reply had wit.

AoO - Same old shit.

Look out, M.C. Poppick is in the house

See? That's funny, because I didnt even realized they rhymed

And CWM...I updated the site but didnt change the projects page yet...I was just happy to get my resume finally updated and out

Doesn't look too crappy does it?

Besides, would you believe listing my involvement in this site has gotten me two web development projects in the last month? Decent money on the side yo.

You're still hideous looking. Go get a Dr Phil makeover or something. And change your resume, you sound almost as nerdy as you look.

I'm sorry but mole doesn't look nearly as pathetic as Popick. Mole might have the brain power of a Darkness fan, but he isn't that fugly. He just eneds to drop that eye brow piercing. In Canada we call it a Nickelback piercing. Wait, just I call it that. it seems all Nickelback fans have eyebrow rings. They disgust me.

All of the OAOAST drama is much funnier when you picture Popick actually saying that stuff out loud.

Mole, while slower, isn't really a worthy competitor here. Popick just looks like someone that you'd want to beat up if they were in your class.

All of the OAOAST drama is much funnier when you picture Popick actually saying that stuff out loud.

Mole, while slower, isn't really a worthy competitor here. Popick just looks like someone that you'd want to beat up if they were in your class.

I'd just smash his glasses and shove him in the locker.