TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

Yankees/Devil Rays Tomorrow!

Some Observations.....

-I think the Devil Rays burned all three of their decent pitchers in the first game.

-Using Mariano Rivera to close out this game is like lighting birthday candles with a flamethrower.

Guest OctoberBlood
Some Observations.....

-I think the Devil Rays burned all three of their decent pitchers in the first game.

.. Uh, no.

Anyways, wow .. theres that Yankee offense. All without A-Rod too (0-5). That's pretty funny.

Funny to see that Giambi's knee is already a problem, one day into the season. Aside from these two clubs, none of the other teams have even suited up for regular season play and he's alreadying DHing it.

This is the sort of result I would've expected. I couldn't imagine the Yanks dropping two straight to the D-Rays.

Losing one was bad for the Yankees. It is the Devil Rays! They expected to and should have won both.

sure espn shows the opener but when they win big i miss it (damn california)

I think they used Rivera to get him some work as they wont be playing again untill tuesday (dont want him to stiff up)

I cant belive giambi is hurt, damn that turf, but seriously they need to start docking his pay if he continues to not earn his money by dhing, I really wish they didnt have to send away nick johnson.

can't wait till the red sox series. Fox is showing the opener on the 16th (really early for fox's baseball coverage)