TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
justsoyouknow

All of these "What do you think of me?" threads...

I thought this stuff was considered passe nowadays? I remember when they were popular, and everyone and their mother had one, then everyone decided that they hated them. Now they're back, but with a twist. Now here's what I want to know: why is everyone so fascinated with what other people on the magic box think about their posting skills? (And, yes, I know that I asked to be graded, before someone says it).

So far, we've had two "Established" posters, IDRM and Squirtle, respectively, give their valued opinions on other posters. Why these two? Squirtle answers everything with a half-truth, a clever joke that no one will get, or a flat-out insult. IDRM I'm not entirely sure about most of the time, as I can never tell whether he means what he says or not. I like both of those guys, but I'm just wondering why everyone is clamoring to have their dick measured by these two.

Can anyone tell me?

Guest Bottled Black

Well speaking for myself. I asked IDRM out of curiosity. Just wondering if anyone knew I existed or had an opinion of me.

Guest DustyFinish

Well, since we're giving opinions. I think JSYK is a little forum posting asslicker. If this place goes down, he probably sits there, hitting F5 as rapidly as he can. He needs all of this, to feel better about himself and make him feel important. He's really not, though.

Guest DustyFinish

This better be a good reply, bitch. You're really taking FOREVER.

EDIT: EXACTLY what the fuck I thought. Step off.

Well, since we're giving opinions. I think JSYK is a little forum posting asslicker. If this place goes down, he probably sits there, hitting F5 as rapidly as he can. He needs all of this, to feel better about himself and make him feel important. He's really not, though.

I'm not going to get into a "my social life is better than yours" argument with you, since that would be pointless. I'd tell you about my life and you'd just call me a liar or say that you don't care, so I won't bother. Since all I've seen you do is float around here and insult people...poorly, might I add. "You all look like my ass...BEFORE I SHAVE IT!" Oh! Ha! MAN that's rich! You're a third-rate Chave heel turn, and nothing more. I'm gonna go get some coffee with the wife, have fun talking about me while I'm gone.

Well, since we're giving opinions.  I think JSYK is a little forum posting asslicker.  If this place goes down, he probably sits there, hitting F5 as rapidly as he can.  He needs all of this, to feel better about himself and make him feel important.  He's really not, though.

I'm not going to get into a "my social life is better than yours" argument with you, since that would be pointless. I'd tell you about my life and you'd just call me a liar or say that you don't care, so I won't bother. Since all I've seen you do is float around here and insult people...poorly, might I add. "You all look like my ass...BEFORE I SHAVE IT!" Oh! Ha! MAN that's rich! You're a third-rate Chave heel turn, and nothing more. I'm gonna go get some coffee with the wife, have fun talking about me while I'm gone.

I'll start. Man, fireball games are for pussies.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

JSYK is just mad he got bade grades :).

As far DustyFinish...Meh. I'm 90% sure of who you are.

I thought this stuff was considered passe nowadays? I remember when they were popular, and everyone and their mother had one, then everyone decided that they hated them. Now they're back, but with a twist. Now here's what I want to know: why is everyone so fascinated with what other people on the magic box think about their posting skills? (And, yes, I know that I asked to be graded, before someone says it).

So far, we've had two "Established" posters, IDRM and Squirtle, respectively, give their valued opinions on other posters. Why these two? Squirtle answers everything with a half-truth, a clever joke that no one will get, or a flat-out insult. IDRM I'm not entirely sure about most of the time, as I can never tell whether he means what he says or not. I like both of those guys, but I'm just wondering why everyone is clamoring to have their dick measured by these two.

Can anyone tell me?

Baby, you know I love you.

Well, there's no post counts here.

Yes, it was a gimmick that asks for me. It's ok, the real reason I started it was I have nothing to do and I knew it would be extremely popular.

Guest FrigidSoul
I miss the old gimmik Dusty Finish.

Was it the one that talked like Dusty Rhodes?

Yes.

Back when he only said "Dey be-uh clubberin' Tony...clubberin'!" or "Dey's a woman in da men's room!!!", etc

Yes, it was a gimmick that asks for me. It's ok, the real reason I started it was I have nothing to do and I knew it would be extremely popular.

Never underestimate people's desperate need for validation on a message board.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Yes.

Back when he only said "Dey be-uh clubberin' Tony...clubberin'!" or "Dey's a woman in da men's room!!!", etc

I concur. He was amazing.

Different people using the same screen name rarely works well.

Where do you get this information from?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Yes.

I concur. He was amazing.

That Dusty Finish was a sad rip off of the famous Dutha Roth.

I'm sure he didn't remember this Dutha character.