TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

The miracle of birth

When we last saw the cockstrider, he was looking quite prepared to take a mate.. Indeed, he managed to attract a female strider to him to satisfy his carnal need for pleasure and reproduction.

After a short (in fact less than 2 month) gestation period during which the female Strider attemped to run down a postal worker, burn the neighbours cave out, and knife her male in the groin due to excessive hormones...the time has come to meet:

Mr.

Strider.gif

And Mrs.

Strider.gif

AND JUNIOR

llama_banana.gif

COCKSTRIDER~!

Best wishes, cards and gifts will be left here for the happy family to collect.

Thank you for your time.

During this joyous time, I feel it would be appropriate to go back and relive the initial post that has brought my most successful gimmick to me.

Agent Of Oblivion:

The Green Cockstrider of Netheril is a rare creature indeed. Borne of sexual misadventures between the lower caste of gods, the cock was regarded as an infidel, and removed due to the lower gods' pursuit of ascention.

The removed godprick was flung into the Void, and left to its own devices. The regenerative qualities of the gods is also in their detatched genitalia, however, so the diseased ungodcocks continue to live. Older ones have evolved small, but sturdy, legs which they use to prance in place.

They are to be respectfully admired. If you do so, a small smile will gradually creep across your face.

Wonder how many people can say that they got over using a prancing green phallus looking llama creation.

Guest Dynamite Kido

I figured that I would be the first to leave my gift to the Cockstriders......

silverware.jpg

Guest FrigidSoul
could this be the beginning of the first human/strider coupling since frigid and a female strider got together a few weeks ago after too much gutrot?

She blames the gutrot but I know she enjoyed it. Why won't she return my phonecalls? *cries*