TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Corey_Lazarus

OAO Bullshit thread

PETA killing 1,300+ out of 2105...insane really, hypocritical fuckers. I'm just waiting for the day when somebody shows up at a meeting packing a semi-auto and blows their asses away

Tonight they revisted that absurd police raid on that school a few months back, and totally exposed the principal and police as being complete assholes, and they didn't find ANYTHING and at best were hoping to find what, a bag of weed?

It was funny and yet sad to see how insanely fearful some people are.

How many of us have grandparents that have lived to the age of 70-80 eating beef and drinking beer?

Thank god I have a doctor for my daughter who actually encourages not being a parent that disinfects every single thing and actually follow say the 5 second rule for a cookie and let a kid play in the dirt as that's the only way to build immunity.

It was funny and yet sad to see how insanely fearful some people are.

How many of us have grandparents that have lived to the age of 70-80 eating beef and drinking beer? 

Thank god I have a doctor for my daughter who actually encourages not being a parent that disinfects every single thing and actually follow say the 5 second rule for a cookie and let a kid play in the dirt as that's the only way to build immunity.

yeah this episode was classic, and it had pretty good timing for me, as one of my professors at school was just telling the class how he decided to join his daughter who hasn't eaten beef ever since the "Mad Cow in the USA" bullshit......hahaha. My class with him is over, but if I see him when I am strolling through the hallways, I'd like to throw some of the stats from the show at him...... B-)