TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

DDP Coming Out Of Retirement

Guest TDinDC1112
but "great" workers don't plan their matches out

Anyway, if Raven can't get you past ** then there's something wrong with you ;).

1. Who says, you?

2. Yeah, and we all know Raven is the standard that all great wrestlers should be judged by.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
but "great" workers don't plan their matches out

Anyway, if Raven can't get you past ** then there's something wrong with you ;).

1. Who says, you?

2. Yeah, and we all know Raven is the standard that all great wrestlers should be judged by.

Question: Who says planning out your match move for move matches you a great worker?

Dedicated worker? Yes. Hard worker. Possibly. Great Worker? Who says?

Guest RickyB
Raven's had tons of matches sub-** in the last year.  Hell, I'd say a majority have been there.

lol, I was taking the piss m8 :bonk: hence the ;).

Raven's lowest match in the past year, in my eyes, has been *1/4, and that was with either Sinn or Vampiro. The first Raven/Douglas match I penned at **3/4, but the crowd heat was phenomenal, so I should have rated it ***, in all honesty, because I was captivated. But alas, that was when I rated a match purely on workrate instead of how good the match was.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Raven's lowest match in the past year, in my eyes, has been *1/4, and that was with either Sinn or Vampiro. The first Raven/Douglas match I penned at **3/4, but the crowd heat was phenomenal, so I should have rated it ***, in all honesty, because I was captivated. But alas, that was when I rated a match purely on workrate instead of how good the match was.

I'd probably say the match vs. Vampiro was worse. Just a mess I think. Of course, Raven had a match vs. Julio back when Raven first debuted in TNA (when Julio was subbing for someone else too) that wasn't too good either.