TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DangerousDamon

Steve Corino Question

Guest Coffey

In ECW, shortly before taking a thunderous chairshot from Balls Mahoney. I don't have an exact date, sorry. That's the first time I saw anyone make reference to it however.

That sounds kinda funny.

CORINO: I'm now 'the King of Old Sc...'

*gets hit in head with chair by Balls Mahoney*

My favorite pre-hardcore Corino is his match with Chris Chetti at House Party 99.

CROWD: "You suck dick! You suck dick!"

*Corino punches Chetti in the balls*

CORINO: "I PUNCH DICK!"

In ECW, shortly before taking a thunderous chairshot from Balls Mahoney. I don't have an exact date, sorry. That's the first time I saw anyone make reference to it however.

Oh, ok. I was wondering because he went from wearing a singlet with brown hair to wearing the tights with the blonde hair in a short span of time.

Guest Eric the Eagle

Would this be at Guilty as Charged '99?

Corino made himself my hero on a lifetime basis there. He cuts a promo on how he can be hardgore, gets Mahoney stunned, and grabs a chair. Joey goes into hysterics.

And Corino calmly brings the chair into the ring, opens it, sits down on it, and applies a rear chinlock to Balls.

I haven't laughed that hard in years.

Would this be at Guilty as Charged '99?

Corino made himself my hero on a lifetime basis there. He cuts a promo on how he can be hardgore, gets Mahoney stunned, and grabs a chair. Joey goes into hysterics.

And Corino calmly brings the chair into the ring, opens it, sits down on it, and applies a rear chinlock to Balls.

I haven't laughed that hard in years.

You sure it was Guilty as Charged? I believe it was Living Dangerously '99.

Guest Coffey

Yeah, it was at the Living Dangerously 1999 ECW PPV, but I don't have the date, nor do I feel like looking it up. Call me lazy.

I'm sure he dyed his hair for the sake of juicing. That shit was funny though.

Yeah, it was at the Living Dangerously 1999 ECW PPV, but I don't have the date, nor do I feel like looking it up. Call me lazy.

I'm sure he dyed his hair for the sake of juicing. That shit was funny though.

Nothing is as funny as seeing Jerry Lynn beat the utter piss out of Corino, making him bleed like a stuck pig and using his blood to write DEATH on his chest.

The first time I saw him with Blond hair was at November To Remember 99.

I like the Tajiri asskicking at Hardcore Heaven 2000 more than the Heatwave beating.

I'm definitely more a fan of the Heat Wave '00 beating, seeing as how Lynn used Corino's blood as warpaint (!) and then wrote "DIE" on his stomach with Corino's blood. I mean...WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT BUT A PURE METALHEAD?!

Jerry Lynn uber alles, man.

And Corino...for some reason, I always think he has some Asian heritage.

I'm definitely more a fan of the Heat Wave '00 beating, seeing as how Lynn used Corino's blood as warpaint (!) and then wrote "DIE" on his stomach with Corino's blood. I mean...WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT BUT A PURE METALHEAD?!

Jerry Lynn uber alles, man.

And Corino...for some reason, I always think he has some Asian heritage.

Oh, shit. I got all of that stuff mixed up.

So Lynn wrote DIE instead of Death on his STOMACH not his chest.

And I thnk Corino looks a little Asian myself.

Guest Jimbo

What the hell? He looks asian? lol

I don't get that.

Anyway, the "Die" incident:

die.jpg

With all the juicing that goes on these days, I'm suprised that so few people have done something like that...what an awesome moment.

Here's the match if anyone wants to see it...

http://www.wrestlingubbins.com/Videos/ECW-...eatwave2000.wmv

(go to the place in my sig now ;))

Guest Coffey
Corino's match with Tajiri at Hardcore Heaven 2000 is his best. He bleeds like a stuck pig, but he works his ass off.

His match with Homicide was pretty fucking good. He had a good three-way dance in ECW as well.

Corino's match with Tajiri at Hardcore Heaven 2000 is his best. He bleeds like a stuck pig, but he works his ass off.

That was the match with the doulbe stomp through the table right?

If so, that match was awesome. I wish I had that match somewhere. This makes me wish there was like Media section where we could post matches and videos.

Guest Jimbo

Yeah, that's the one with the double stomp. I'll post it when I find it in my files...

Tajiri did the double stomp to a few people, but what really got me about that match was the initial sliding dropkick when Corino was in the tree of Woe.

Blood poors out of Corino's head and flies EVERYWHERE (even on the camera as Styles notes, but it's pretty hard to see it).

That spot was nearly as sickening as the House Party '98, STairway to Hell match between Sabu and the Sandman. Fling dropkick into Sandman's head, which was wound with barbedwire and had a chair placed in front.

.....ouchies *shudders*

The Tajiri match and the Lynn match made me respect the hell outta Corino while I first just saw him as a joke. After those two matches, I looked at him completely different.