Guest BA_Baracus

SWF Smarkdown card (April 22/2002)

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Word up...

--------------------------------------

Show: SWF Smarkdown

Date: April 22, 2002

Arena: The HSBC Arena in Buffalo, New York!

Due date: April 22, 2002 at 12PM (noon) board time.

Note – Okay…PPV this Sunday!  With our roster finally filling up a bit again, this should hopefully be a good one.  Set stuff up on this show.  Oh…and I have no idea where a few of the storylines are going.  If I don’t know where you’re going, I can’t book the matches you want, so talk to me about what you’re planning…

HARDCORE MATCH ELIMATION MATCH FOR THE HARDCORE TITLE #1 CONTENDERSHIP

Johnny Rotten vs. Mistress Sarah vs. Lady Red vs. The Prophet

- These 4 didn’t quite make the grade in the first round of the US title tournament, but now they’re being given a second chance.  Who will be facing LPD on the next PPV?

Note – If this ends up a quadruple no-show you 4 are in deep shit.

Match Description – Regular DQ and count-out rules are not in effect.  Submissions, pinfalls and knockouts count anywhere within the arena.  The last surviving wrestler is the winner.

Word Limit: 4500 words

Send to: BA_Baracus

US TITLE TOURNAMENT SEMI-FINAL MATCH

Jay Dawg vs. Chris Raynor

- For some inexplicable reason Lady Red jobbed to someone she knew probably wouldn’t be able to write for this show.  Sigh.  Anyways, these two actually have history because it was Raynor who knocked up Caisha, but it was Dawg who got the blame and a month or more of hell because of it.  Plus there’s probably other stuff I’ve forgotten.  

Word Limit: 5000 words

Send to: Suicide King

US TITLE TOURNAMENT SEMI-FIANL MATCH

Munich vs. Perfect Bo

- Munich and Bo.  Two men who have recently returned to the SWF.  Two men who have been fairly successful since their returns.  Who will come out on top this Monday?

Send to: Suicide King

SINGLES MATCH

Edwin MacPhisto vs. Sacred

- Very recently Edwin and Sacred were involved in a heated feud, but despite getting two chances, Sacred just barely missed out on winning the ICTV title.  Edwin doesn’t have the ICTV title anymore, but that won’t stop these two from fighting again!

Send to: BA_Baracus

------------------------------------------

Mothernature says, word to your momma'!"

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I have to fight Sacred again?

No offense, but can't I maybe fight someone who isn't Sacred or Thoth?  This'll be three singles matches against each of them in the last two months.  Ai yi yi!  Oh well.  They're fun.

Well, there's a surprising lot of people not booked, which is...uh...surprising.  Hopefully we'll see some promos and some storyline climaxes instead.  HUZZAH!!

Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

The card's only got one response. I remember the day were a JL card would get only one response. But now it's you guys...

WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO?!

Guest chirs3

Tiny card, but I like the matches.

And don't worry Edwin, you might not have to face Sacred ever again after the-

Oh wow, was that the wrong thing to say.

Guest Perfect_Bo

Apparently people (Stubby) have fogotten that I am unable to write for the weekend because that's my time with my daughter...  Dont be surprise with a no show...

B "A bit pissed at the card because he's in it." O

Guest Zero_Cool

Bo, if you do decide to write make sure to note that my knee is not 100 percent yet from the thrashing Prophet gave me in Storm.

If you do need to tell me anything important, like storyline stuff, please give me a PM.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

LPD?  Who's that?

Anyway.  Random comments.  Bo, you sort of had to be booked.  It is a title tournament, after all.

Oops, JD advances.  If he doesn't write, and Bo doesn't, then it looks like Raynor vs. Munich at the PPV.

And I'm pumped for my next title defense at the PPV since I haven't been booked in a few showings.  Can't wait to find out who I'll be facing.

And it's "LDP."

Guest Perfect_Bo

I guess you want me to neglect (Can't spell) my daughter for me to do this match...  Doubt that I'll do that...  But if I do write than I'll take your knee into consideration...

B "Loves daughter too much to neglect her." O

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Sorry to book you Bo, but it couldn't be avoided.

I thought you might be able to write since you're getting an extra day to write for the Smarkdown, but whatever.

Mothrenature says, bweh..."

Guest Perfect_Bo

You know what, I'm not going to let people down and I'm going to write...  Will it be on time?  I dont know, will it be good?  Doubtful.  But you will have a match from me.  I'll just write when my daughter takes her daily nap..  

B "Going to be tired as hell but fuck it, I'm writing" O

Guest AnnieEclectic

Hey Bo,, I gotta respect your reason to not want to write, then respect you even more for finding a way to write.

You're a good man, I'd like to hang with you and your daughter sometime, at least I know you wouldn't be swearing your head off then ;)

-Annie

Guest Ash Ketchum

Wow... whadda show...

*waits for SWF thing and the whole *CENSORED BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW** :D

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Ummm... thanks Annie... I guess... I suppose I better read Storm. Maloyven!

Guest Tyler McClelland

Zero percent chance I show for this match...

Way too busy.

Haven't been getting home before 10 PM this week at all, nor will I next week. Don't book me for the PPV please.

I'll be back after it.

Guest Zero_Cool

I'm no showing guys.  I couldn't find any time this weekend to write.  I'm not good at writing on weekends...too busy I guess.  I guess I'll just PM you on my situation, Stubbs...

Guest Perfect_Bo

What!  Munich's no showing...  Fuck, I was counting on you because it was basically hard for me to whip something readable...  Shit, now I have to whip something up...

B "GOT TO DO A POS WORK." O

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Now how about we hear a little Raynor noshowing... and this will be a lot easier. :P

Guest Muzz

Well, Stubby knows I have the flu, so I might not get a match in...

But I'll try.