TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

My Radio Show

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that my radio show is on tomorrow, and you can listen to it by following the links at www.edgeradio.org.au - the Tasmania Youth Radio Station, and Australian Community Radio Station of the Year.

We play all genres, all types of music, but because of the nature of the show ('schoolies hour') and the timeslot (3pm-4pm Australian time), we can't play anything with swearing. So feel free to request, because chances are, we have your song.

I'm not totally sure what time it is in America right this moment, but as I post this it is nearly 6pm where I am, so add on 21 hours to whatever it is now, and theres your time. I'll be doing the show for another 11 weeks or so, and I'd appreciate international listeners. Once again, thats www.edgeradio.org.au

Thanks in advance, and I hope you enjoy the show. :headbang:

We play all genres, all types of music, but because of the nature of the show ('schoolies hour') and the timeslot (3pm-4pm Australian time), we can't play anything with swearing. So feel free to request, because chances are, we have your song.

You cuys can play unedited music?

We can't play anything with swearing whatsoever. Theres a huge ass database, and a tentative track listing, but I can play anything I want without cussing. Its basically a comedy show with me and at least one other guy, depending on who wants to go in there with me that particular week. Its on in just under 6 hours time.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

it's 10 pm pacific, i listened last week for a bit.

not bad Adam.