TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
justsoyouknow

Tattoos

Guest Dynamite Kido
I have none, but I'm a huge tattoo fan and have plans for them. On each elbow I want a red spider web with a hollow star in the middle, because I saw a guy that had that once and I really liked the way it looked. I actually considered the kanji Akuma has as well, except actually on my back in that size. I'd like the Mortal Kombat dragon on me somewhere as well.

Only problem is it might conflict with what I want to do for a living, which is (brace yourself) criminal investigation. Probably not too much, I'd wear a suit all the time.

You might not want to get the spider web tattoo's IDRM. I was told specifically by a tattoo artist that that tat is symbolic for killing someone.

That is if you care.....

I have none, but I'm a huge tattoo fan and have plans for them. On each elbow I want a red spider web with a hollow star in the middle, because I saw a guy that had that once and I really liked the way it looked. I actually considered the kanji Akuma has as well, except actually on my back in that size. I'd like the Mortal Kombat dragon on me somewhere as well.

Only problem is it might conflict with what I want to do for a living, which is (brace yourself) criminal investigation. Probably not too much, I'd wear a suit all the time.

You might not want to get the spider web tattoo's IDRM. I was told specifically by a tattoo artist that that tat is symbolic for killing someone.

That is if you care.....

or people might think you are Jason Caffey.

And you definately don't want that.

That is if you care.....

Well, the guy I'm stealing it from was no killer. He looked like Kotzenjunge, actually. I think I've heard of that before though... I wouldn't care, but then again, I would like to be in the FBI. They probably don't like gang tats.