TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Corey_Lazarus

TSM reviewers

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Hey hey, if you like Coey that's fine........I haven't read his review yet so I am certainly not in a position to judge, but saying he is that much better than guys like JHawk and Laz is a bit of a slap to their faces and the very hard work they contribute to the site.

Not at all. I'm entitled to my opinion of who I think's a better writer. That's not slagging anyone else. He just happens to present something I'm largely indifferent to (wrestling) in a way where I can read it and not get bored.

Guest RickyChosyu
My theory is that his first action on the board is to go to the search engine and type in "Coey".

Then he clicks every link and tells everyone why they are stupid.

He's like the apprentice.

Someone's gotta do it. God knows there are plenty of people here who want to whine ineffectually, and Sass can't deflect all the comments.

"Someone's gotta do it."

I say we take it a step farther.

Anyone who expresses an opinion that isn't completely pro-Coey must be dragged out into the street and stoned.

The videos will be put on the site as a lesson to everyone else.

You can right the captions.

Kind of like how you could probably let people have their own opinion instead of spending as much time repeating the same thing over and over again.

If these people are so far beneath you, him and the material...what exactly is the point of defending any of it to them?

Guest RickyChosyu

If it seems like I'm repeating myself, it's probably because people like you never really get the point, no matter how many times you're told. You're really acting like a nutjob over this, brother...and it isn't like this is in HC. Just...move on. Didn't Tom already tell you as much?

That's very clever. Commenting on things that you don't understand, while discussing things others supposedly don't understand. As I have never made so much as a letter's worth of opinion on Coey writing for this site (aside from stating that there is no reason he shouldn't be doing it...you can look it up. Just type Coey into your search engine for the puro folder)...Dr. Tom was (and you can ask him yourself) mistaken in my intentions and has since apologized for it.

I don't know what happened to you in the last couple months, Chosyu. You and I were always cool...hell... I modded you. If this attitude is a result of this Coey situation...then maybe it isn't so hard to figure out why there are people upset with his writing for the site.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

This is pointless.

Everybody is taking an argument format when there is no argument to be had.

What exactly is being defended and attacked here?

If no one can come up with a straight answer, I'm closing this bullshit.

I count this as the fourth or fifth thread regarding this non-topic, and it's getting pretty threadbare.

Guest RickyChosyu

And you just...keep...dragging...it on...

I count this as the fourth or fifth thread regarding this non-topic, and it's getting pretty threadbare.

Noooo kidding.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Actually, I was going to do the opposite, though I figured that was meant for BPS..perhaps I'm wrong.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Ok then. No more Coey threads. The subject is beaten into the ground.