TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

Star Trek Prequel Movie In The Works?

I enjoyed Voyager, especially in the latter season. missed seasosn 2 and 3, I think, because The channel that carried the show (It was on UPN and St. Louis didn't get UPN untill two years ago) stopped carrying it. By the time I found it again they were in Borg territory, so everything after taht was pretty good. On the downside, it was on Channel 24, the religious channel, and thus had crappy reception and awful color.

The first few seasons of Voyager were pretty bad (which is funny, because at the time they were loved), but it got good after the kazon shit got thrown away and they were having some fun. It got a lil too 7-oriented, and towards the end the Chakotay/7 love angle sucked, but the crew was comfortable in their roles and they had some nifty 2 parters (the hunters using the holodecks as a WWII sim was a particular fave).

I personally could never get into Enterprise. Either let it die or give Riker a show(I haven't seen Nemesis yet, I have the DVD but I just haven't gotten around to it, so if Riker swears off Starfleet or something, just ignore me, but Frakes isn't doing much as far as I know)

Frakes is directing. And also a fat bastard these days.