TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheDames7

Memorable BAD quotes.

Guest TheDames7

"And thats why I kicked your leg out of your....leg" The Late Owen Hart - Rumble '94, after the amazing heel turn.  

Dames

Guest JaKyL25

This one on WCW Saturday Night in 1997, some kind of Cruiserweight Battle Royale was going on or something, and Dusty was on commentary with Tony, and out of nowhere and for no discernable reason, Dusty says:

"Well EXCUUUSE ME, Mr. Umphus!"

I swear that this is the exact quote, and I've never forgotten it, because it was so absurd.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

"I'm gonna lay the smackdown on his cripple ass...nwo style!" - Hulk Hogan on RAW. He said it about 50,483 times. I got it hulk, I got it.

Guest Tony149

I can't remember the exact quote, but Sid told Nash he had "Half the brain you do" or something like that.

Guest CED Ordonez

"There's a lady! There's a lady in the men's bathroom!" - Dusty Rhodes

Guest Army Eye
"There's a lady! There's a lady in the men's bathroom!" - Dusty Rhodes

LOL.. a classic.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Sid: "I have half the brain you do!!!"

Owen's infamous heel turn promo.

Bob Holly: "C'mere Dracula, you fat bastard!"

Juvi commentating on Thunder at any time.

There are a bunch more, but I can't remember them....

Guest goodhelmet

"Hulk Hogan, we comin' after you, nigga!"  - Booker T "

dude, I remember him saying that and my jaw just dropped. not only did he call out Hogan but he called him the N bomb. That's wild.

Guest Army Eye
"Hulk Hogan, we comin' after you, nigga!"  - Booker T "

dude, I remember him saying that and my jaw just dropped. not only did he call out Hogan but he called him the N bomb. That's wild.

Yeah. It was great. :)   And Sherri was there doing all she could not to crack up laughing.

Guest One Bad Apple

First off, Hall of Fame awards go to Jim Ross, Juventud Guerrera, Stevie Ray, Dusty Rhodes, Vince Russo, Mongo McMichael, Big Vito, Terry Funk, Tony Schiavone, Tank Abbot and DDP in WCW for always managing to say something stupid.

Austin, "Stone Cold" Steve:

"I am an addict. (WHAT?!) I have an addiction. My drug of choice ... is the WWF Title."

Bailey, Jeff G. (NWA Wild Side Commissioner):

"One more time, Iceberg! Squash him! Kill him! Uh ... uh ... I just love the stench ... of a dead enemy!"

Douglas, Shane:

"General Rection, how about you and that misfit group of wrestlers you dare call a unit of misfit wrestlers come out here and ...."

"And that's a FACT ... and that's a FACT ... and that's a FACT ... JAAAAACKAAAASSSSS!!! HAHAHA!!"

Hogan, Hulk:

"Y'know, Brother Bischoff, I been in the back, listenin' to all the corporate gaga ...."

Kwee-Wee:

"Papaya, my beautiful wife ... BUT SHUT UP!"

"Are you insulting the Kwee-Wee? You do not insult the Kwee-Wee. I'll have you know ... THE KWEE-WEE ... IS ALL MAN!!"

Jericho, Chris:

"Instead of 'let the bodies hit the floor' ... maybe they should be saying, 'let the boobies hit the floor' ...."

McMahon, Stephanie:

"Y'know, Stephanie, with you it seems like ECW stands for ... Every ... Customer ... Welcome!"

"Hmph ... everyone but you, Jericho."

Miller, Ernest "The Cat"

"You people bettah shut up and be quiet when I'm speakin' or I'm gonna go out to my car, get my gi and whup all yo' asses!"

"Hey, fat boy! Yeah, you, fat boy! How 'bout you stop eatin' all those nachos and come down to this here ring so I can whoop yo' ass so bad I'll knock the fat off ya!"

Okerlund, Gene:

"How you doin', Gene, you Jurassic slapass?"

"What?! Blow it out your ass, Jeff Jarrett!"

Page, Diamond Dallas:

"YO! ... it's me, it's me, it's D ... D ... P."

"Hey, Stevie "Scum" Ray!"

Rhodes, Dusty:

"This Mikey Whipwreck, he got a big BUTT. I think he ain't really a cruiserweight with all dat big-buttedness."

Rock, The:

"When the teacher asked you, 'Booker T.! What is ... 2 + 2?' you went, 'George Washington, sucka!'"

"Coach Whatever, do you remember that time you benched The Rock, after The Rock gave a DDT to one of the linebackers on the other team? Because they got in the Rock's ... way?"

Russo, Vince:

"John Rockah, you wanna insult New York? How 'bout you come and insult me you piece of crap!"

"New Yawk Rules! Ya counts ya own pinfalls!"

Guest Redhawk

This is from Smackdown earlier tonight:

"Jericho's working that ... leg. And look at this; Kurt Angle, helping him out!"

-- Michael Cole

Okay, Mikey, tell me what's wrong with someone helping their TAG TEAM PARTNER.

Guest Army Eye

Royal Rumble '98 - Mike Tyson says he's there to see "Cold Stone Steve Austin".  Can't remember the exact quote.  And if I recall he was talking incredibly fast.  I don't know what he was on that night, lol.

Guest Redhawk

Tyson at the '98 Rumble:

"Cold Stone is my man, he won, I-I-I'm just happy maaaan."

"I've been a fan of the Undertaker for many years, but Shawn Michaels is a young up-and-comer ... I'm just happy to be here."

He must have just got out of jail or something.

Guest KTA

Triple H

KOTRING 199*

(Don't know and this is going off of two years short-term recall power. It's dope)

So Chyna is chatting with Hugo by the Spanish annoucers' table, The Man is near King and Jim talking about his fight then will be with any KOTR winner and the IC champ bla bla -

King "So uh, I see here CHyna's BI-lingual! What about yaself Triple H? Are you Bi-lingual like Chyna?"

Triple H "[low tone] I'm BI a lotta things, but LINGUAL's not one of them."

[[A second of dead air]]

Triple H "Did I just say that?"

King "HA [in his trademark southern squirming] and it s too late to take it back now! We're LIVE on air!

Also on WM Mike is saying (while press conference is being held with Stone Cold Steve Austin)

"And I'm proud  to be here with the greatest of all wrestlers - [brace yourself] The Cooooooold Stone."

Also I think that when Steph asked for some special Smackdown! creme while she was starring in the production Smackdowne!, Y2Jericho was just gonna jizzi bust Stephy right then.

No, never mind . . . uhh

Guest raptor

I think you've forgotten the infamous Stevie Ray:

"I'ma gonna' kick your fruit booty @ss... fruit booty!"

I miss Stevie Ray....

Guest supersalvadorian

I remember reading one of CRZ's recaps of Smackdown, and it had Michael Cole saying one of the stupidest, albeit funniest lines ever. It had to do with Chyna breaking up the Revolution I think. Anyhow here it is:

Lawler: "It's sorta reminiscient of when like, when Yoko broke up the Beatles."

Cole: "Yokozuna broke up the Beatles?"

CRZ: WOOF

Woof, indeed.

ELSA001.GIF

Supersalvadorian

'Cause suckas got to know

Guest Stoned Raider707

When Bigshow refered to Kientia as "gooks"...I mean goofs

another one was Triple H "I want your ass!!!" Now thats scary

Guest Dr. Wrestlingphysics

Michael Cole:

"This handicap match has turned into a 2 on 1 affair."

Guest thefrenchargel

Dusty to Bobby, Superbrawl 1995, during Ohtani vs. Guerrero. "Yeah, you'd pull out a pair of brass knucks, or, or, or, a bottle of soda pop, and hit me in da heed wit it, cause you's a snake in the grass manager that's you've always been! And that's why dey see it fit to take you offa Saturday Night, and put me in that position, for which I'll be recieving an ace for at the cable awards...Thank You." another favorite: Steve Mongo McMichael, pre-match. "Look at this venue here, this place is apropos, and that don't mean you're diggin' around in the dirt with farm implements, baby!"....I'm as mystified as you.

Guest saturnmark4life

Road Warrior Hawk always had a knack for saying dumb things.

'These new age outlaws think they're as cool as the other side of the pillow'

'You think you're so big, but you're not, you're all micro-mini-men!'

'When it's all said and done, you guys are gonna have both yer tongues stickin out like a couple of dead deers!'

I'll never forget that weirdo. Micro-mini-men is classic.

Guest Human Fly

When the British Bulldog decided that being "bizarre" was the best reason for him to win the Rumble. Or Shawn Michael to X-Pac "If I wanted any crap from you I'd pick it out of your teeth!" Those were always kind of weird to me.

Guest Anorak

Big Show calling Taka and Funaki 'gooks'.

Steph comparing last years tragedy to her father's past ordeals.

Those two were terrible for more serious reasons, being both ludicrous and offensive at the same time.

Guest jimmy no nose

You all for got Jeff Hardy's "If you like intimidating women so much, why not try intimidating me?"  That showed why the WWF doesn't let the Hardyz talk.(That and the fact that they usually speak in some strange different language)

Guest Trippa B

Hey, didn't Bam Bam Bigelow also do a Jeff Hardy. I think he said something like, "You like to pick on girls, then why don't you pick on me"

Guest treble charged

Hulk Hogan: "You tell Eric Bischoff, I'm going to EAT HIS ASS ALIVE!"

That's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard in my life, wrestling or otherwise.

Guest Redhawk

Triple H, to Cactus Jack in Feb. 2000:

"At No Way Out, Hell in a Cell, I will end your 15-year career! I will END ... YOUR ... CAREER! And ... it will be over."

"I take what I want, when I want it. And right now, I want a piece of your ass!"

Sign in to follow this