TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anakin Flair

For Sale Right now.

Seeing as I don't have a job, I decided to sell my Laptop on Ebay. Here is the listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...=ADME:B:LC:US:1

Here is the description

You are bidding on A bundle! You get the Dell Inspiron 1100 laptop, which includes:

Windows XP home edition

56k modem

24X CD-RW/DVD combo

Dell Jukebox, with all of my music

96 WHr Lithium Ion 12-cell Battery

Money 2004

Microsoft Encylopedia 2004

All software disks that came with the laptop- programs, operating system.

PLUS: I've installed Windows Office XP 2003 on it, and it works great. Disks will NOT be included.

Nest up, the Axim X3 Handheld! Specs:

Intel 300MHz, 32MB Intel StrataFlash, 3.5i QVGA

Cradle

Two carry cases, and HotSynch cable to connect to your laptop.

PLUS

Dell Digital Jukebox, REFURBISHED

15gig harddrive, carry case, and all fo the music on it (You can alwasy take it off.

HotSynch Cord

NO HEADPHHONES, for health reasons (you wouldn't want earbuds that I've used, would you? Plus they were uncomfortable...)HOWEVER, I am including the Baltic transmitter, which plugs into the Jukebox and allows you to listen to your music in your car or through your stereo!

I just lost my job and I decided to sell these things off for the money to pay bills. I've only had these items for about 3-4 months, and they have hardly been used. Everything is still in excellent shape. I will take off all of my files before sending them out, and will include a Targus backpack to carry your new laptop in, as well as a 64MB USB Key to hold your files.

I got over 7 gigs of music on the laptop which I will leave on Keep what you want, ditch the rest.

Bidding starts at $2300, buy it now for $2800. This is a good deal, all things were lightly used. This is a good deal.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

I think this guy is asking more than he originally paid for it.

Actually, it was for a Laptop, Pocket PC, Dell Digital Jukebox, and 7 gigs worth of music, plus Office XP, which alone is nearly $400.

But never mind, because I sold it.