TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DerangedHermit

The OAO Raw Thread - May 24, 2004

They're throwing away a potentially great angle tonight by making that tag match. They should've just outright booked Cade vs Eugene for Bad Blood and make the stip that if Cade wins then Eugene can never wrestle again but if Eugene wins then Regal gets reactivated to the full-time roster. Eugene goes over and the Regal face turn is complete.

Of course, they could still do that after tonight but it kinda takes away from the whole thing if Regal has already wrestled.

There's been enough of 'if wrestler A loses he can never wrestle AGAIN' as far as I'm concerned. Seriously, how many have there been in the last year alone?

Yeah, those stipulations are too complicated for Eugene's small mind. They're better off this way, as Bischoff can try to get Regal to screw Eugene over, only for Regal to get an attack of conscience and win the match with Eugene after all.

If "popcorn fart" gets over and the fans actually start that chant, just...I don't know what to say about something that stuipd.

Popcorn fart.

My God.

More likely, this...

Eugene Vs. Garrison Cade is announced for Bad Blood.

Backstage, Bischoff announces to Regal...

"If Eugene loses, he never wrestles again, and YOU are back to the roster, Mr. Regal!"

"If Eugene wins...you're out of a job, forever!"

Then, Regal can interfere "accidently" and Eugene is distracted, Cade powerslams him. Cade up for the "worst elbow in the business", and then Regal has a change of heart, shoves him off the top, and costs Cade the match, going full babyface in the process.

Backstage, Eugene "celebrates" near Eric and hugs Regal repetitively...Regal hugs him one last time and tells him "he has to leave for a while".

The next couple weeks on Raw...Cade and Coach KICK THE EVER LOVING SHIT OUT OF EUGENE.

Finally, 3-4 weeks later.....REGAL RETURNS!!!

Imagine the monster pop for this?

Regal should leave for a few weeks and come back accompanied by a drunken cadre of carnies that he brought over from Blackpool. Then they punch everybody on Raw right in the face and nobody does a damn thing about it because they're carnies.........drunken carnies, that is.

Regal and Finlay should SO teach Eugene how to beat the shit out of people.

Guest Quik
Regal should leave for a few weeks and come back accompanied by a drunken cadre of carnies that he brought over from Blackpool. Then they punch everybody on Raw right in the face and nobody does a damn thing about it because they're carnies.........drunken carnies, that is.

Regal and Finlay should SO teach Eugene how to beat the shit out of people.

I love this forum. And the people in it. I really do. Words cannoty express just how funny that was. I'm giggling liek a mindless retard right now at the picture that put in my head.

Guest Trivia247

Lets see what other horrible thing will be done to poor Eugine.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

They can go the Gowen route and have Sable or Random Blonde Skank #49659 seduce him, then laguh at him for being handicapped.

Bold Predictions of the Night:

1.) Lita will continue to suck at trying to act.

2.) HHH or HBK will cost the other a match tonight.

3.) Kane will beat up Benoit like a bitch.

There's been enough of 'if wrestler A loses he can never wrestle AGAIN' as far as I'm concerned. Seriously, how many have there been in the last year alone?

And besides Mr. America, which ones have actually been fulfilled?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

But America didn't lose. He unmasked in front of the camera because Vince paid off the camera man to keep shooting.

Edge vs Ric Flair has been announced, how good do you think this match will be?

I was actually thinking this would be at Bad Blood...with all the spears he's been hitting on Flair recently and stuff, but I guess not. But it still might turn out to be a pretty decent RAW match.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Edge sucks and Flair is WAAAAAY over the hill.

I think everyone can draw a conclussion on how good I think the match will be.

But America didn't lose. He unmasked in front of the camera because Vince paid off the camera man to keep shooting.

Although the unmasking was the reason for the firing, America DID lose via chokeslam to Big Show in that match.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

But it was an off-camera post-macth celebration where Hogan unmasked himself. No one did it in a "if you lose" way.

I think it was after the show when Hogan quit again, and they needed something to explain his absence.

But it was an off-camera post-macth celebration where Hogan unmasked himself. No one did it in a "if you lose" way.

I think it was after the show when Hogan quit again, and they needed something to explain his absence.

You're correct.

And we're all a little dumber for having sat through the whole angle.

Guest Fook
Hey now, I don't mind the Lita bashing, but I think we should all keep in  mind that if given the oppurtunity to throw it in her ass, by all means it should be done.

No face + Gratuitous Ass Shot = Good fuckin' time

YEah, but remember. She traveld with Matt AND Jeff Hardy. Who knows what STD's Jeff inserted in her anus.

I think you have that backwards.

Hogan fought Big Show in WWE?

Wow, I was just sitting around wondering why they never went at it when Hulk came back.

Cool! Sure it was on shitty Smackdown! during the Early Summer, tho, right?

IIRC, it was Big Show, Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin vs Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Hulk Hogan.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Wow, I was just sitting around wondering why they never went at it when Hulk came back.

Cool!  Sure it was on shitty Smackdown! during the Early Summer, tho, right?

IIRC, it was Big Show, Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin vs Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Hulk Hogan.

Correct. June 26th at MSG.

Pipers final match with O'Haire vs. Eddy & Tajiri.

Ultimo Dragons debut vs. Shannon Moore.

Ahhh I'm torn, RAW vs watching the Reds potential sweep of the Astros.

They got a 3 run lead right now, top of the 7th, I'll check over during commercials.

If it was against Smackdown, it'd be a no-brainer.

Cool!  Sure it was on shitty Smackdown! during the Early Summer, tho, right?

Actually, it was Mr. America. :P

Well..I guess that signalled that HBK wanted a HIAC. And triple H just said give it to him.

And Triple H beginning his "turn" on Evolution...

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

At least they are getting the shit out of the way early (Edge/Flair that is)