TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

I shook Bill Clinton's hand...

No, just Banky.

And I interact with other people just fine. If you think I walk around talking to people like this in everyday life, you are one crazy cat.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
No, just Banky.

And I interact with other people just fine. If you think I walk around talking to people like this in everyday life, you are one crazy cat.

I think we've accomplished that you don't have any clue about human nature. Hopefully with your degree you can lock yourself up in a room with a computer to make your large sum of money instead of polutting the human race by interacting with them.

I think it's obvious at this point that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Really? Have you mentioned to everyone you've encountered today that you've shaken Bill Clinton's hand? Did you remind them that you go to an Ivy league school? Or how about that you graduated? In the process did you pat yourself on the back?

Remember when we made fun of Dave O'Neill, Journalist? What about "Doctor Mike"? Thats just as much of a masturbatory internet handle as Mr. O'Neill. I think you need to be more humble and place less emphasis on your personal accomplishments. It would endear you to more people in the process. Others don't care about what you've done they care about WHO you are. I think you're kinda confused on this issue.

I think it's obvious at this point that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Really? Have you mentioned to everyone you've encountered today that you've shaken Bill Clinton's hand? Did you remind them that you go to an Ivy league school? Or how about that you graduated? In the process did you pat yourself on the back?

Remember when we made fun of Dave O'Neill, Journalist? What about "Doctor Mike"? Thats just as much of a masturbatory internet handle as Mr. O'Neill. I think you need to be more humble and place less emphasis on your personal accomplishments. It would endear you to more people in the process. Others don't care about what you've done they care about WHO you are. I think you're kinda confused on this issue.

Thank Lightning Flik for the handle. I asked people for ideas and he came up with it. I liked it and I kept it. There's a Dr. Tom, why not.

And, no, Banky, I talk different on a messageboard than I do in real life. Sure, I told my mother about it and my girlfriends parents. I didn't have to tell my friends because most of them were right there with me. I don't walk around talking to all my high school friends telling them that they are all inferior to me and that they should wash my feet. I just hang out with their friends and play video games and have a good time.

You're the one who is confused. You and Incandenza and everyone else are like this giant messageboard gimmick and if I post a few things about my personal life it's automatically a direct translation of what I do in day to day interactions.

You really don't have any idea what you're talking about.

kungfo.gif

*puts away claws*

My apologies, I won the debate anyway.

Guest Vitamin X

:lol: