TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beingz0wningj00

Smarkdown commentaroos

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Yes... yes I do rule.

OOC Note to Carnies: If needed, you can repair that easily or buy a new one.

Hey bo... you and I... we finally get that match.

The four noshowed! Muah ha ha!

Edwin is mean... I didn't deserve that baseball bat!

Rest of the show... Cool promos by Thoth... whoever wrote... loved Thugg's as well.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Jay Dawg vs. Perfect Bo=RATINGS

And Sacred FINALLY won! Woohoo!

Anyhoo, the PPV will indeed, ROCK THE BODY THAT ROCKS THE PARTY!....or some other wigger term like that. ;)

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

JD WRECKED MY LITTLE RED WAGON!

Heh.  It's okay, though.  Your match was pretty damn cool.  Wins over K-Os, wins over Raynor...damn, JD's going through one of those non-sucky phases again!  Nonetheless, we'll write a repair promo this week...have some pre-PPV bonding time, yessiree!

...and then we'll RUN YOU OVER WITH THE CART, SUCKA!  DON'T HATE THE PLAYA--HATE THE...uh...cart.  

Sweet series of promos from Thoth, building up a nice match with Sacred for the PPV almost out of nowhere.  Hopefully i wrote your character close to how you wanted it, Muzz.  Haven't read Bo's match yet, but I did read that after-show promo!  Damn, Thugg!  Parking lot rumble = all cool!  And I was so worried after having seen my match go up in the main event and no Thugg/Fallout mayhem before that we'd have a fizzler of a world title match.

Remind me to never doubt...da one...da only...Da Thugg!  Da Nuh!

Okay, so that was mainly just a protracted joke so I could say "Da Nuh," and I'm really tired, but...uh...cool show!  Though I fear for the very lives of all four from the hardcore-free-for-all.  I smell 4-way bra and panties elimination match for number 1 contendership to the WCW Replica Cruiserweight Title...

Guest Beingz0wningj00

THAT TEACHES YOU TO CALL ME A SLUT AND A COCKBANGER!!!

It also teaches you to beat me up in your match! You kill my body... I kill your.................GOLFCART!!! MUAH HA HA HA!!!

Guest Perfect_Bo

Dont bother read my match, it suck monky crap...  I really had to put something together in the last minute because I heard that Munich was not showing...  So, I cut my time with my daughter a bit short to do the match...  I still had to ask for the extension, I really didnt want this match to be a double no show that's why I wrote the crappiest shit I ever wrote...  

B "Still a bit upset that I didnt spend more time with my daughter." O