Sign in to follow this  
Guest BA_Baracus

SWF Defiance - The Card

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Here she is...

------------------------------------

Show: SWF Defiance

Theme Music: “Defy You” by the Offspring.  

Date: April 28, 2002

Arena: The San Diego Sports Center in San Diego, California!

Due date: April 28, 2002 at 12PM (noon) board time.

5-WAY ICE WATER, G-STRING, POLE MATCH

Johnny Rotten vs. Mistress Sarah vs. Lady Red vs. The Prophet vs. Cardboard Comet

- I warned you bastards!

Match Description – The match will take place in a circular pool around 10 – 15 feet wide.  The pool will be filled with about 4 feet of water as well as many bags of ice.  On one side of the pool is an approximately 10 – 12 foot tall pole, and on the top of the pole will be a hat with the words “Worlds biggest jobber” printed on it.  All the wrestlers must enter the pool wearing nothing but their g-strings (the girls will also be provided with tight, white t-shirts) and the first to grab the hat off the pole and put it on is the winner.  An extra note…if for some reason one of the guys loses their g-string, they automatically lose, but if the girls lose their g-sting they get a cookie.

Send to: BA_Baracus

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

Longdogger Pete © vs. Stryke

- The hardcore champ makes an appearance this Sunday and will take on the newly bumped Stryke.  What will win out, the strength and power of Pete or the speed and agility of Stryke?

Match Description – Regular DQ and count-out rules are not in effect.  Submissions, pinfalls and knockouts count anywhere within the arena.

Send to: Suicide King

TRIPLE THREAT TAG TEAM TITLES MATCH

Thoth & Spider Nekura © vs. Munich & Erek Taylor vs. El Luchadore Magnifico & Chris Raynor

- Yes that’s right…that tag belts still exist!  This Sunday the Clan will defend their titles against the Carnival sponsored team of Magnifico & Chris Raynor as well as the masterfully matched team of Munich and the newly bumped super-face Erek Taylor!

Match Description – DQ and count-out rules are in effect.  3-men are allowed in the ring at once and each wrestler is only allowed to tag his designated partner.  The first team to score a pinfall, submission or knockout within the ring is the winner.

US TITLE TOURNAMENT FINAL

Jay Dawg vs. Perfect Bo

- Here we have the 2 finalists of the US title tournament.  Of course, it’s no surprise that they’re both from da Pound, but what kind of a match will we see when these two allies are forced to face each other this Sunday?

NO-DQ ICTV TITLE MATCH

Thoth © vs. Sacred

- On Smarkdown Thoth used the name of Sacred’s dead wife to try and get under his skin…and guess what?  It worked!  These two will face each other this Sunday for the ICTV title!

Match Description – Regular DQ and count-out rules are not in effect.  Submissions, pinfalls and knockouts only count within the ring.

RETIREMENT MATCH

Edwin MacPhisto vs. Mark Stevens

- Somehow Stevens got it in his head that he was going to have a match with the commissioner, and when he said no the Carnival started a prank war against Stubby that pushed the stressed out and volatile commish over the edge.  Stubby had the upper hand though as he brought back the Suicide King who used a clause in his contract to book an Edwin vs. Stevens career match!  Which one of these beloved stars will survive this Sunday?

Match Description – DQ and count-out rules are in effect.  The man who loses the match loses his SWF contract!

Send to: Beingz0wningj00

SWF HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Hville Thugg © vs. Fallout

- Ever since Stubby turned on the Clan and joined da Pound the two stables have been involved in a heated feud.  Fallout won the #1 contendership on the last PPV in a match against Magnifico and has had several run-ins with the champ since then.  Will the monstrous Thugg’s reign continue, or will Fallout be able to pull off the win?

--------------------------------

Mothernature says, get writing!"

Guest midnight_burn

Well, it took several months but i finally get my second WF match. And a Hardcore Title match to start, not bad at all. I'd better hurry up and finish my JL PPV match so i can start on this one, against LDP it'll take my very best to even come close.

Rest of the PPV looks splendid as well, it'll no doubt be a super show.

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

Nifty card. The opening match has the potential to be the funniest in history, if anyone bothers writing for it. And while I don't get to defend my LHW Title, me and Raynor get a shot at the Tag Team Champions instead! Huzzah!

Man, I can't wait to see Fallout vs. Thugg...

Edit: Mwahahaha, Stubby has 420 posts...

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Good show.  Looks like I may have an opponent who may actually write.

Well, time to get cracking.

Guest HVilleThugg

Nice Card....but what happened to 13th hour??

Anyway....loads of fun, and I'm marking out for JD/Bo and Stevens/MacPhisto.

Da "finally forgiven by LDP, horray!!" H

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Yeah, I was wondering that too, Thugg.  13th Hour was one of the neatest names we had!  Oh well--Defiance is pretty cool too.  All names aside, the card looks absolutely bad-ass, and I honestly believe that if Rotten writes that opener it could be the match of the night.  Of course, Annie in a g-string...JD'll read it about thirty times.  Heh heh.

Excitement, overwhelming!

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"I changed the name because I couldn't get a straight answer out of anyone about what it was supposed to be called.

So I just came up with my own name.

Mothernature says, 'Defiance' kicks '13th Hour's ass..."

Guest Zero_Cool

In advance Stubby, I think that next months PPV is..what is it Snake Eyes?  Just thought I should tell you an advance.

Could next month be 13th Hour?

Guest chirs3

If this one was supposed to be 13th Hour, then the order goes something like:

Battleground

From The Fire

Crossfire

Snake Eyes

Not sure after that.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Great card, Stubbs. The only way this could be better is if good ol' TBS was on the card...wait, that would just make things worse.

*starts cheering for Annie or Cardboard Comet to win the G-string match*

Guest Tyler McClelland

I said don't book me for the next two weeks, fuckface.

There's a reason why I've been no-showing: NO TIME TO FUCKING WRITE.

Guest AnnieEclectic

Umm, allright....

I'll write, but who the hell is Cardboard Comet?

-Annie

Guest chirs3

Cardboard Comet is a cardboard cutout of Cyclone Comet.

Yes. He's cardboard. Probably in a superhero pose. That's it.

Mercury had to wrestle him once as a humiliation match.

Guest Zero_Cool

About the name thing, I'll go rummage through the old junk at IGN.  I'll find out what would be next! ;)

I remember that Merc match.  I also remember when Silent had to go one on one with THE GREAT ONE...G0R0!@!!@@!! (Y)

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Yeah, there's an idea.  Let's have a JL card with G-string matches in it, when there aren't any women in the fed right now.  Or better yet, let's put retirement matches into the JL cards and clear out some n00bs.

...actually, that may not be such a bad idea...

Kidding!  Just kidding!  Really!

Guest Ash Ketchum

*realizes something* GRRRRRRR!!! STUBBY STOLE tHE NAME FROM ME!!!! I CAME UP WITH THIS MONTHS AGO FOR THE SJL!!!!