TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Perfect_Bo

Ppv predictions

Guest Perfect_Bo

5-WAY ICE WATER, G-STRING, POLE MATCH

Johnny Rotten vs. Mistress Sarah vs. Lady Red vs. The Prophet vs. Cardboard Comet

- It's going for the undefeated bastard...  Cardboard Comet will beat them into a hell hole.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

Longdogger Pete © vs. Stryke

- Dont know much about Stryke, shit, I dont know much about Pete, but Pete is champ so me go with champ.

TRIPLE THREAT TAG TEAM TITLES MATCH

Thoth & Spider Nekura © vs. Munich & Erek Taylor vs. El Luchadore Magnifico & Chris Raynor

Thoth is booked twice, and I really think he's going to write for the ICTV title...  And Spider isnt around...  Munich and Erek may be bend over buddies but I dont think they know each other wee...  I'm picking the Carnies.

Send to: Suicide King

US TITLE TOURNAMENT FINAL

Jay Dawg vs. Perfect Bo

- Me and JD, this is going to be interesting...  I've been waiting for this for over a year.

NO-DQ ICTV TITLE MATCH

Thoth © vs. Sacred

- I really dont know...  Thoth beat Thugg and that's something many people havent and couldnt do...  Sacred has been writing Promo's that makes a horny girl cum...  Too close to call.

RETIREMENT MATCH

Edwin MacPhisto vs. Mark Stevens

- I'm telling you...  They got something plan, they will ALL (With King) write together and do some shit causing the Carnies to get power (Political power) and go agaisnt "Da Pound" because they are the other stable with political power...  Yeah, that's my prediction.

SWF HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Hville Thugg © vs. Fallout

- The match that I think the whole fed have been waiting fall...  The silent killer against the loud thug ass killer...  Who will win?  Hmmmm...  All I know it's going to be hot...

That's my shit...

B "Tired ass hell." O

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Me predictee now instead of doey worky!  Ooga booga!

Johnny Rotten vs. Mistress Sarah vs. Lady Red vs. The Prophet vs. Cardboard Comet

-Heh heh heh.  You don't bet against Cardboard Comet, and I think whoever wins would be best off jobbing to him for storyline's sake.  However, I'll give the duke to Rotten here, because no one writes funnier loony-bag matches than he.  Although if Sarah or Annie go full-out lesbianic they could make a case for a victory...

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

-I really like this thing of having new guys come in with a title shot right off the bat.  It's kind of a cool reward, a nice way of saying "Welcome to the WF!"  That said, Stryke is one of the coolest guys in this organization, always putting other people over for the sake of storylines.  I wouldn't be surprised if he did that here, but Pete's been a solid hardcore champ so far with some impressive defenses, so I'm going to give him the duke and say L-D-P stays H-G-C!

Thoth & Spider Nekura © vs. Munich & Erek Taylor vs. El Luchadore Magnifico & Chris Raynor

-Now this is cool!  Comes out of nowhere, but is pretty darn sweet.  As everyone knows, I mark like a fiend when you get six guys in the ring somehow, and this is no exception.  My prediction here: well, Erek is absolutely fantastic, and Munich wrote a great match in the first round of the US title tourney, but my vote here is sticking with home: the Carnies!  Why?  Magnifico is awesome, but the selling factor here is Raynor.  He's arguably the most impressive tag writer we've ever had--two reigns with two different partners, and another solid team with JD back in Anarchy days.  Here's to a third reign with quite possibly his best partner yet, ELM!  This one's gonna be great fun to read any way you slice it.

Jay Dawg vs. Perfect Bo

-Another cool match.  Haven't seen this since old-skool JL dayz, and both guys have, needless to say, gotten a helluva lot bigger and better.   I'm going with JD here to win back the title he had stripped, mostly just because he'll be on an adrenaline high all week thinking about Annie in a g-string.

NO-DQ ICTV TITLE MATCH

Thoth © vs. Sacred

-My two most frequent opponents in recent date finally throw down against each other!   The last time they fought Sacred won a non-title match, shortly after getting the US title for himself, but what happens this time?  I'm not sure, but Thoth's motivated as all hell after two big big wins recently.  My instincts still lean me towards Sacred making it 2-0 against the Thothster, but this is really two close to call.  Probably the closest match of the night.  Except for the g-string, which is too close for comfort!  AY PAPI~!!

RETIREMENT MATCH

-Well, with JD marking the match, he'll probably just write a promo where he puts us both through the roof of our golf-cart and calls himself Powdered Toast Man.  

Actually, I'm gonna go with that for my prediction.  Sweeeeet.

-Welcome to the big time!  This is going to be another close-as-hell title match.  Fallout's beaten Mag and Stevens this month, and Thugg's been on a bit of a slide...but you know what?  I'm still betting with Thugg here.  Fallout kicks tons of ass, but betting against Thugg is never wise.  Mostly because he'll throw you throw a wall or something, and not in a fun kool-aid man kinda way.  Can't wait to read either match, as the fact that Thugg is about 3 times as big as Fallout should make this hella interesting.

I must say, this card has it all.  Big time mark-out factor, some big well-built matches, and people in g-strings.  It don't get much better, people!

Guest Zero_Cool

Lets see who will write...

Rotten - maybe...

Mistress Sarah - better believe it

Red - uhm..yeah..she will

The Prophet - lol

Cardboard Comet - well, I don't exactly think that cardboard has the mental capacity to write a wrestling match.

The winner...Sarah

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

-Ah yes, old Stryke, after jobbing away so many JL World Title reigngs, he gets his chance.  Too bad that LDP beats him though. :(

*leaves to take a shit*

*comes back*

-I wonder if Stubby realized when he made this match that Erek and I together equal two generations of X Force Nine.  I can't really predict anything, but that Raynor/ELM combo friggin scares me.

Jay Dawg vs. Perfect Bo

-If Jay Dawg writes, I think he can beat Bo.  *gulps* Jay Dawg.

NO-DQ ICTV TITLE MATCH

Thoth © vs. Sacred

-Sacred = evil guy who can take Thoth any day of the week.  Sorry, Clannie.

RETIREMENT MATCH

-Well, whatever happens, I know I'm going to read this with GUSTO!!

-I'll tell ya, it's about damn time that Falllout gets a shot at the World Title.  He is the Ironman of the WF in my opinion.  I've never seen this guy no show, and what he writes is usually gold.  However, he hasn't promo'd in like a year, and that's no joke.  It'll be hella close, but I expect Thugg to beat Fallout in a classic.

Guest chirs3

--> Heh heh heh...

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

--> I'll say... Long Pogger Dete!

--> Bwahaha! Tag matches r0XorZ!

Jay Dawg vs. Perfect Bo

--> Pound vs Pound! Good! Shows em right! That said, Perfect pummels JD, but JD nosells it (much like a recent noselling of the Perfect Plex...) and caps the gold.

NO-DQ ICTV TITLE MATCH

Thoth © vs. Sacred

--> I've gotta go with Thoth on this one, seeing as how he just beat Thugg... but I won't be surprised to see Sacred win...

RETIREMENT MATCH

--> *sob*

--> Thugg to retain by less than honest methods.

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Yes...I was aware of the X Force-9 thing Munich.

Although I wasn't totally sure, so I didn't want to put it on the card and look like a dope when some JL geek decided to tell me different.

Anywho...the winners will be the ones send me the most flattering PMs.  I expect you to rain sickening amounts of praise down upon me people.

Mothernature says, get raining!"

Guest Insanityman

- Elk comes in and wins all.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

- LDP retains, but no shock from me if Stryke wins.

GAH! Well Nekura is out of action, so I gotta pull for my arch rival in the JL who one day I hope to face again. Taylor and Munich, maybe.

Jay Dawg vs. Perfect Bo

- Bo, by half a point probably.

NO-DQ ICTV TITLE MATCH

Thoth © vs. Sacred

- Christ, both own... flip a coin. Keep the coin.

RETIREMENT MATCH

- THEY HAVE TO HAVE  A PLAN! *SOB* DON'T GO!!!!!

- Flip a coin, if you don't have a coin Thugg wins by the slightest margin ever...

Guest TheBostonStrangler

All righty...now, I think we can count out Prophet. Rotten loves the stip matches, but he still won't write. Annie will if she gets her comp back, I dunno about Sarah, and Comet will kick all kinds of ass.

Prediction: Lady Red

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

Hmmm...LDP/Stryke...I think Stryke takes it, but LDP wins it right back.

I like Munich and Taylor's chances....but not as much as I like ELM and Raynor's chances. Carnies!

Jay Dawg vs. Perfect Bo

JD's been on a role...but Bo's damn good. I'll call it a draw.

NO-DQ ICTV TITLE MATCH

Thoth © vs. Sacred

Thoth beings on fire, so Thoth beings winner. omgodz@&!%

RETIREMENT MATCH

Damn, why does one of y'all gots to be movin' on? Anyway, I'm guessing I know who would, but here's hoping for some way to avoid the fate.

Thugg to win, after whining in chat about how much his match sucked.

Guest Suicide King

I predict that no matter what happens, I am still the coolest and most clever heel of all time.  That, and Carnies suck!

Guest realitycheck

The Suicide King. *Offically* Cooler Than Chris™.

And with that little bit of asskissing out of the way, whaddaya say we get to some JL *SCUM* INCREDIBLY VERBOSE PREDICTIONS~!(of mild eye strain.) Ready?

-WAY ICE WATER, G-STRING, POLE MATCH

Just when you thought Stubby couldn't book anymore inane matches... he surprises you. I'm not sure if I mean that in a good way or not. The winner's pretty obvious:Whoever writes the most pages of hardcore lesbian action. I won't predict, because thinking about it would cause my vulnerable teenage brain to die on hormone overdose!

No Prediction, Move Along.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

ALL YOUR AUSSIE ARE BELONG TO--::gets pelted with garbage:: Okay, okay! Sor-REY! What you don't get for trying to be funny. The hardcore division needs help, and if you think Stryke can't do hardcore, just read his Metal (Crimson? Danmed if I remember...) match against me. FEIRCE.

WINNER, AND NEW CHAMP:Stryke!

As Bo ponted out, Thoth is double-booked for this show, and with Spider gone, new champs are a forgone conclusion. As fantastic as the Carney Throwtogether team is, There's no way they can match the greatness that was Y2Chris. I mean what can you make out of Mag and Chris? I'd try for an anigram, but I'm wittering on as it is. I'll call a mild upset...

WINNER, AND NEW CHAMPS: Munich and Erek.

Jay Dawg vs. Perfect Bo

I'm afraid to make a wrong predition here, because as a JLer, I'm a convient, slow moving target for either of these two to exact rage upon. Eep. Well, everyone knows that Bo is no slouch, especially when it comes to title matches. JD, however, has come a long way since being Neilson's bitch. I can't make the call, and I don't have a coin handy, so I'll just flip Sir MacDonald here...

WINNER, AND NEW CHAMP:Perfect Bo (Sorry, Dawg.)

NO-DQ ICTV TITLE MATCH

Thoth © vs. Sacred

Thoth's beat Thugg. Thoth's beat Edwin. Tecnically, this shouldn't be close. In the SWF, *everything* is close. Although Thoth is riding a *really* good wave, Sacred's recent promo's have been nothing short of extraordianry(sp?). I'll boldly call some Lady Red interference...

WINNER, AND NEW CHAMP:Sacred

RETIREMENT MATCH

Man, I really got to agree with Bo on this one, too. At least that's what I'm HOPING they do. Maybe I just don't want to face the reality of a Stevens/MacPhisto less SWF. It's pretty hard, when you think about it...

No Prediction.

Boom, baby. I wish I could quote a song here. I can't, oh well. Everybody and their mother believes that, and rightfully so, that Fallout is going to shock everyone and take the title. That wouldn't surprise me, but most WF PPV main event end up being all about surprises. This is the first time since... oh... forever that Thugg may be considered the unerdog. I'd think Thugg might like it that way, but I really don't think he cares.

WINNER, AND STILL CHAMP:HVille Thugg.*^

* = This prediction is in no way influenced by the fact that Thugg marks matches in the JL, and if I didn't pick him he'd eat me. Nope.

^ = While we're on the subject, how is 'HVille' supposed to be pronouced. Is it HE-VILLE? {As is, Evil} or EHTCH-VILLE? {As in, the letter 'H'} I've always wondered...

-Z

"A Bison? He looks more like Raul Julia to me!"

Guest HVilleThugg

It's the second one....as in the letter 'H' followed by "Ville".  As in H-Ville Thugg...is that better?

I'm the underdog??  Hmmmm.........ok I guess?

Da "wonders how that happened" H

Guest Beingz0wningj00

It happened because you beingz Sarah's bitch!

BOO YAH!!! Blargity Dee!

Guest realitycheck

Alright, so upon further insepection of the predictions thread, Thugg is not an underdog. Sue me. It's just that lot of people were saying that Fallout was pretty much one of the best in the WF, and that he could pretty much beat anybody... and when he finally gets his title match, everone STILL picks Thugg. Man.

Of course, you could say that you're an underdog now that I've predicted you. ;) I mean, I've got a career batting average in predictions something like .177. I suck.

Anyway, back to JLtown...

-Z

Guest HVilleThugg

No need for apologies...

I was just being a jackass

No go back to JLer Town loser. :)

Da "booboopidoop" H

Guest midnight_burn

May as well give this a go:

-G0R0 BEINGZ RUNNING IN AND WINNING!!1#!1@#!!1!

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

-I'll have to write my absolute best to win here, up against Pete it'll certainly be super tough.

-Clan probably no showing so New Champs galore! Munich and Erek are very good, but up against ELM and Raynor they'll need something mega special to win. Team Carnie to bring the belts back home.

Jay Dawg vs. Perfect Bo

-Should be a very good match, Pound vs Pound, and either man can win it, but i think Bo will just pip JD to win the US Title.

NO-DQ ICTV TITLE MATCH

Thoth © vs. Sacred

-Definately looking forward to this one, should be brutally brilliant. Both are damn good writers, but i think Sacred will win by the narrowest of margins and become ICTV champ.

RETIREMENT MATCH

-Boy, this will be something special. Don't want either man to go, and frankly i have no idea what's going to happen with this one.

-I think Thugg can just retain, in what'll no doubt be a spectacular contest. Should be so very very very very close.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

- Ebola does a run-in and Brain-Tumors everybody into the ice water.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

- Stryke. Are you all forgetting the matchup between these two, months ago? Stryke wrote the better match.

-Munich and Erek may end up being a good team, but the Carnies have TONS of tag experience on their side. No prediction.

Jay Dawg vs. Perfect Bo

- JD.

NO-DQ ICTV TITLE MATCH

Thoth © vs. Sacred

- Thoth, to gain a minor upset.

RETIREMENT MATCH

- As much of a clue as anybody else outside of the Carnies

- I am picking HVT... because I almost see him as K-Os was in the JL. No matter how hard you wrote or how good you were, it was almost a 75% certainty that you were going to lose =P

The words HVT and underdog simply don't mix.

Guest crusen86

- Sarah.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

- LDP, after Stryke forgets that he's supposed to write himself winning for the 100000000000th time.

- Raynor wasn't the best tag writer in the fed for nothing. Combined with the legendaryish Mag, and they wins.

Jay Dawg vs. Perfect Bo

- Perfect Bo. Cranking the pain.

NO-DQ ICTV TITLE MATCH

Thoth © vs. Sacred

- Sacred rocks. If he bothers to write before 6am on the due date.

RETIREMENT MATCH

- Combined match. Stevens goes, but he will return...

- It's time Thugg got rid of that damn belt for longer than a few weeks. Fallout can do it.

Guest Perfect_Bo

Wow, people are predicting for me to win...  Why?  Because JD is my bitch and always been my bitch and forever is going to be my bitch?  Yeah, I think that's about right..  Yo JD...  Want to taste piss again?  :)

B "Thinking about the good ol' days" O

Guest ErekT2k

- Well, I *would* pick Annie but she's gone so I'll go with Lady Red.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

- Stryke is awesome! But LDP has experience with his big words and so he retains.

- Yup, I'm gonna die.

Jay Dawg vs. Perfect Bo

- Perfect Bo. Now that was a no-brainer.

NO-DQ ICTV TITLE MATCH

Thoth © vs. Sacred

- Well, Sacred is my cigar buddy, but Thoth is SNK guy. Hard to choose. Uh, I predict a new champ! Or not! Or maybe! I DUNNO!

RETIREMENT MATCH

- I predict that pandas will transform into Edwin MacPandisto and Mark Pandevens and they will wrestle until the real Eddie Mac and Mark Stevens reveals their real plan.

- Z says new Champion but he goes with the retain. How stupid is that. But, I will go with a new Champion so HVT wins.  (Z influenced me, go get him with trash)

Guest HVilleThugg

Bah....this thread is dead...I'll predict.

You other bastards had better predict.  People's self-esteem is at stake here...

- Rotten writes these matches real well, so I'll go with him to win.  Sarah and Red will come close though, if they write.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

- I've been a mark for both.  The newbie Stryke has the potential to be the next big thing, so I'll go with him.  But don't be surprised to see LDP walk away with a win...and don't be surprised to see Stryke job like the jobbing bastard he is.

The Clan's team probably won't write, with Spider MIA and THoth double booked.  The XF9 team of Munich and Taylor is impressive to say the least, but they will be no match for The Carnival's Raynor and ELM.  ELM is impressive in all formats, and Raynor is a tag god...Carnies to win.

Jay Dawg vs. Perfect Bo

- Hmmmm...my Pound bretheren.  JD's been somewhat impressive lately, although, he disappeared for a while there.  However, Bo is better and Bo will take it.  Here's hoping he doesn't wait till the weekend to write.

NO-DQ ICTV TITLE MATCH

Thoth © vs. Sacred

- This is a toughie.  Thoth has been on sort of a roll lately, and Sacred's...well, Sacred's Sacred.  He's impressive all the time.  I'm going to have to go with my gut feeling and say Sacred to be new ICTV champ, finally getting that "failure to win the big match" monkey off his back.

RETIREMENT MATCH

- NO!!  NO!!  NO NO NO NO NO NO!  Here's hoping they have something planned where they both can stay...but I don't think that's going to happen.  I think I know who's leaving, but I'm not going to say.  It's real sad when someone leaves, but with one of these two, it's extra hard.  Both have given so much to this fed, and it sucks that one has to leave.  No prediction, except that someone will leave.  Prove me wrong boys.

- Hmmmm...my match.  I'm going to stay away from predicting, as to not jinx myself.  Should be a good encounter, with a very nice twist at the end.  I think everyone should read...yes...even YOU!

Da "probably should get writing" H

Guest Beingz0wningj00

*me thinks Crusen should AOp me in chat... but besides that... me thinks that Thugg has a good surprise*

Guest HVilleThugg

Job??  What's that?  I don't have a job...I'm currently unemployed.  If you can help, please send money!

Da "jobbing?  would he?" H

Guest Muzz

5 WAY ICE WATER, G-STRING, POLE MATCH

I Predict a good time had be all.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

Argh... Stryke, fellow Australian.

Clan, Jobbing... X-Force Nine, new team... Carnival, my pick to win.

Jay Dawg vs. Perfect Bo

Not Jay Dawg. Go Bo.

NO-DQ ICTV TITLE MATCH

Thoth © vs. Sacred

Eh, I won't be surprised in the least if I lose on a PPV... again.

RETIREMENT MATCH

If you leave before I can beat you even once MacPhisto, expect alot of magazine bills delivered to you.

If you leave before I can beat you even once Grand Slam, expect alot of magazine bills delivered to you.

Bottom line, don't leave... please... I'm so pathetic.

Please Fallout, please win...

Uh, I mean, go Stable Friend, go.

Guest Zero_Cool

What's with everyone calling Erek and I X Force Nine?  I mean, sure, we were both in X Force Nine..but that doesn't mean we're XF9.  Are you guys trying to tell us something, or are you dudes too lazy to replace XF9 with Taylor and Munich?

Guest Suicide King

Please keep in mind that I have marked my matches.  Therefore my predictions are golden.

-Cardboard Comet will be taken out by the Cardboard Legion of Doom.  The Prophet will be set on fire, extinguished, and then coated with marmalade.  The other contestants will have crazy threeway sex.  The winners?  You and me.

HARDCORE TITLE MATCH

- Stryke looks like a muppet.  Pete wears a floral shirt.  You do the math.

-The city of Munich sues XF9 for trademark violation.  INS shows up for Magnifico.  Thoth and Spider are taken directly to hell.  Taylor and Raynor go out drinking.

Jay Dawg vs. Perfect Bo

-Strangely enough, they end up shopping together at a sex toys shop.  Don't ask.

NO-DQ ICTV TITLE MATCH

Thoth © vs. Sacred

- Gigantic mechas.  And catgirls.  

RETIREMENT MATCH

- KoH comes down dressed as Dr. Evil, with Cutthroat dressed as Mini-Me.  Why?  Because I can.

- Thugg no-sells five direct orbital nuclear strikes before falling through the earth's crust and destroying China.

Guest Perfect_Bo

OH SHIT I WON!!!  I WON...  YES, I NEW SHOPPING FOR SEX TOYS WILL DO THE TRICK...

YES!!!

YE-- YEA-- YEEESSS...

B "Feeling stupid" O