TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

After Party for the June 3rd HD

We're having an after party. checkin' out 6 in the mornin'.

Compared to last week, that was a lot of stuff on one show. On Word Perfect it totaled over 101 pages which his much more last weeks 55 pages. I personally recommend reading Bryte Vs Tina first. Zack's match at end was pretty cute. Well, as cute as a wrestling match can be.

Zack dressing up as Mario is funny on many different levels.

Edited by Lisa Silverman

Guest FrigidSoul
We're having an after party. checkin' out 6 in the mornin'.

snoop_dog_bb.jpg

Foh'shizzle

Guest FrigidSoul

Its a well known fact that MISTER WARRIOR and Fonzie go back all the way to their High School Days. Fonzie was instrumental in Mr. WARRIOR courting Amanda Beckenger and making her feel the "Destrucity"

More to say later BUT:

- Great show this week. Everything clicked.

- Props to PFL, go read Hoff/Sly.

- Good to see more stuff this week, of course.

- Dama, I didn't find the explanation all that hackneyed, it made sense, and I look forward to next week.

- I think my favorite segments were LP's; the whole Leah Blackstone thing is very cool. It could be nothing, or Leah could be a recurring character, and LP did a great job keeping both doors open so to speak.

- Buy my shirt (ink in sig). :D

Guest FrigidSoul

I miss the days when Hoff and I would talk about nothing *becomes that guy who cries on the random shoulder of somebody at a party, thus ruining party for said person...chooses Alf to be that person*

Its a well known fact that MISTER WARRIOR and Fonzie go back all the way to their High School Days. Fonzie was instrumental in Mr. WARRIOR courting Amanda Beckenger and making her feel the "Destrucity"

Man, fuck that. Mr. WARRIOR has a certain mystique to him and you're ruining it.

Guest FrigidSoul

I promise you that you will not be disappointed with the outcome of MR. WARRIOR being involved in this. I can say no more in front of the public's eyes.

-Thought the Jingus/Black match was well-done. It had enough action to carry itself on its own, yet didn't give too much away for the tag team match that will be coming soon. I've really enjoyed reading the Black T segments recently, and this one was no exception. Looking forward to the imminent Black T/Jingus & Mystery Partner feud coming up.

-Nice, intense segment between Crystal and AJ. All the different cross-feuds among the teammates is only going to help make this match more awesome than it would have been otherwise.

-Good segment between Leah and Rick. Just when you thought Rick was weakening a little with the counselor last week, he restablishes his asshole roots once again. I also like the fact that minor seeds have been planted for a possible relationship between Leah and Rick.....well, if that's what you were going for, anyway.

-The Mario Brothers attack was a great idea. Although, I think the Hoff cape would wind up selling more than the Hoff shirt ever will... ;)

-The match between the Saints and Rey/Konnan was probably a little TOO short, even if it was meant to be a squash. But I loved the interview afterwards. The conceited nature of those two guys have been established really well already.

-Well done confrontation between Dama and Smith. I think it did a fine job of explaining why they had been missing, and the "Secret Death-Match footage" idea is actually very intriguing. I'm looking forward to seeing what actually happened in Mexico. This feud between the two guys continues to get even better.

-Really intense match between Hoff and Sly. The action was great, and the ending with Sly's heavy blood leading to his downfall was a nice idea. If I could make one suggestion, the nearfalls might have much more impact if you split up the numbers vertically rather than writing them horizontally and just dividing them with a group of dots. The match loses a little when you can clearly see that a big move doesn't actually lose to a pinfall. Besides that minor criticism, once again, I really enjoyed it.

-Interesting promo with Popick and PRL. Once again, the partnership gets even more mysterious with the surprise attack on Abe and Bill.

-As always, I loved the match between Bryte and Tina. The action in these series of matches is always well done, and I like the new twist with Bryte's bodyguard. The whole feud has been done nicely, because it's now at the point where I can't wait for Panther to come back and beat the piss out of Bryte. I only wish certain federations like WWE could book a feud this well.

-Yet another good match between Crystal and Calvin. Very nice warmup in preparation for the War Games match, and I continue to like Crystal having to overcome all the odds against Thrillogy.

-I liked the quick, technical nature of the contest between Shuffle and Rick Edwards. With this match, Rick's character has managed to get even deeper. Seriously, he really has wound up becoming one of the most interesting wrestlers on HeldDown. Again, very good match.

-What can I say about the Fonzie/Warrior/Dan match? Like I said last week, I enjoy the comedic aspects of this angle. It seems to be filling a certain role in the federation that hasn't been seen in a few months.

-Zack vs. Phoenix was a very fun Main Event. The give-and-take nature of the match was realistic, the action was great, and I liked the twist with Northstar being revealed as Phoenix #2. The ending with all of the War Games combatants fighting with each other was crazy, and it's good to see that the face side of the team is getting more solid against Thrillogy by the week.

......Christ, that was a lot of segments to cover. Like always, any feedback on the Drek/Cappa storyline would be greatly appreciated. Honestly, I felt this week's angle lost some impact by being put on so early in the show. But then again, with so many big angles going on at the same time, what can you really do? Anyway, once again, feedback would be GREATLY appreciated.

-Really intense match between Hoff and Sly. The action was great, and the ending with Sly's heavy blood leading to his downfall was a nice idea. If I could make one suggestion, the nearfalls might have much more impact if you split up the numbers vertically rather than writing them horizontally and just dividing them with a group of dots. The match loses a little when you can clearly see that a big move doesn't actually lose to a pinfall. Besides that minor criticism, once again, I really enjoyed it.

I do that because not every pinfall should be overtly-dramatic, and I barely break out even one space between the pinfalls because I personally am not a fan of the whole "1, 34 spaces, 2, 34 spaces, '.....KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!'" stuff. But thanks for the feedback; I'll break out the stacked count more often.

"Einstein only wishes he would have thought of attacking Newton with a pair of brass knucks."

I was dying at this, let me tell you.

NY, I thought your stuff was the perfect follow-up to the "serious" and darker promo last week. It was cold-blooded and vicious and I loved it, and it was a great way not to give the match away on "free TV," so to speak.

Sign in to follow this