TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Karnage

XBOX "Live Enabled" Games

Does it annoy anyone else how just recently, if XBOX games have Live features like Live Aware, they instantly slap on the Live enabled bar on the cover.

Some examples of games that do this are Prince of Persia and The Chronicles of Riddick.

Do you think there should be better criteria for a game to be considered Live enabled?

Yes.

Metal Slug 3: You can post your high scores on the X-Box leaderboard and...that's about it. Slap an X-Box Live bar on it!

Guest Vitamin X

I don't think Chronicles of Riddick or Prince of Persia would make good multiplayer games anyways...

Guest MikeSC
Yes.

Metal Slug 3: You can post your high scores on the X-Box leaderboard and...that's about it. Slap an X-Box Live bar on it!

I thought you could do a co-op on MS 3. You can't?

Dang.

-=Mike

I thought you could do a co-op on MS 3. You can't?

Dang.

-=Mike

It's just scoreboards. It would of been great with co-op play though, more games need that Online feature.

I don't mind. Look at the back of the case and you'll see if it has content download, scoreboards, or multiplayer.

If you're not too inconvenienced to look at the front of the case, you ought to be able to see the back.

Well its okay if your at the store, but seeing the cover online and saying to yourself "Wow, this games gonna be Live" only to find out it isn't is annoying.

Guest Vitamin X

But if you're online there's surely TONS of resources to check what the game's features are.

No excuses here, bub.