TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRickRudo

Who the fuck moved our thread?

And who the fuck listens to Cobainwasmurdered? How the fuck does he dictate what is and what isn't?  And more importantly, WHO THE FUCK LISTENS TO CWM!?

You repeated the same question twice you moron.

Oh, and you POSTED A FREAKING SPIDER? Of all the stupid things to do in a thread, you do the ONE thing that Dames SPECIFICALLY asked everyone NOT to do. Hello dickhead.

I posted the same question twice? REALLY?

You guys are being total idiots over this. It's pathetic.

"You guys"? Don't lump me in here with Rudo, I'm just wondering why the thread was moved. Haven't really gotten an answer yet either.

If I had the power to get threads moved from the WWEolder then I'd have used it on something else.

Like the 1,000,000 shitty threads started by the Dynamic Duo. (BBCW, IB,)

Maybe your thread didn't deserve to be in Fantasy but it didn't belong in the WWE Folder.

If anything we need to bring back the Smarks Krew folder.

It was just my personal opinion that it shouldn't go in there. It's not like I ran to Dames and tattled.

If it helps I don't think any of the "Poster Recaps Smackdown/Raw)" should be in there. That's not what the folder is for.

It's creative writing. Bring Back Smarks Krew and I won't have the slightest problem with you guys posting it.

Well...I won't have a problem with LOTC posting it. RRR's just shown himself to be incredibly immature and petty.

Why in gods fucking name did you feel compelled to share your worthless* opinion? Further more, why haven't you felt compelled to share it in all those countless other threads that don't belong in the WWE folder?

*my mistake, obviously someone out there feels there's value in it. Why? I haven't a clue.

I just want to know why people can start theads featuring their personal opinions on wrestlers, rumours, tv shows and PPV's but we start a thread with our personal opinion on Smackdown and it gets moved. I don't think Dames did it to piss us off or anything but if our threads are going to get moved the same can be said for a lot of posters in the WWE and their work.

I like what you said, but there wasn't enough cursing and demeaning insults in it.

This is about fucking consistent treatment. How the fuck can you justify putting what we wrote in fucking FB and not some of the other shit that goes on in the WWE folder. There have been _lots_ of threads that were written as columns, hell, every single Lance Storm Commentary is, yet they get posted regularly. How is ours any different?

Since I'm not speaking for Curry on this, I want to make a personal apology. Sorry for trying something different, something a lil fun. Next time, I'll just stick to "Hey, doncha think its kewl how Rico is fun and GAY?!", thank-god those threads are allowed to stay within the WWE folder.

Guest JacK

Yeah, I have to admit, that thread was pretty cool . . . and it was about Smackdown, so it was WWE related . . . but it was also set out like a coloumn. It was sort of a touch and go thing really; though I must admit I would've left it in the WWE folder if it was up to me.

But there is a folder with coloumns in the title and if they were put elsewhere it'd defeat the purpose really.

Edited by JacK

I don't even get that. And maybe that's the problem. Cause CLEARLY, I missed the time on this board when you were relevant and quips like that meant something. Had I been around then, then my time now could go to more productive things, like... throwing in hilarious one-liners and "inside jokes" and trying so hard to appear casual with this forced laissez-faire attitude and talk about how people "try too hard" and whatnot. I've been doing it all wrong. Why post content when you can just post... "nothing"?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I don't know, you seem to have done while posting nothing "worthwhile" and whining like a small child because a topic got moved.

At least LOTC's been a bit more mature.

I know, I've realized where I went wrong. See, when the Smackdown thread got moved cause of -well, all I can come up with is cause you said "this shouldn't be here"-, I figured it out. This board isn't about being smart or posting actual content; it's about being stupid and thoughtless and most importantly, always going with the flow and never doing anything different.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

You're not doing that though. You asked who moved it. You were told. The whole thread you've been flaming everyone and the entire board itself.

All over one thread that got moved.

And Dames doesn't do anything because I ask him to or this place would have been called Vanilla Midgets.

Just calm down. It's pointless to get mad. It's not like I said you're Smackdown thread was bad or full of unoriginal comments. I didn't. It wasn't my thing but it wasn't bad.

It was just in the wrong folder. get over it.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I have no doubt, since you recommended it, that this will be moved. I mean, Site Feedback clearly isn't the place for problems with the board.

I'm not saying this thread should be moved. I'm saying that if you feel the need to flame myself and others you should come into Hardcore Discussion where everyone is free to say what they think.

Don't be so oversensitive.

I mean, Site Feedback clearly isn't the place for problems with the board.

The second-in-command told you what happened and that he didn't give a shit on the matter beyond that

I'd call that closure

Guest cobainwasmurdered

He'd be a martyr to his cause.

People would HAVE to come around.

That's a good idea, but I think the better idea is be persistant until I get banned. What's the point of being on a board that has blatent hypocrites running it?

People got "flamed" here because they simply had no right to be here; anyone who put themselves in this thread was subject to it.

This will happen again, cause there isn't any clear definition of what belongs in the WWE folder and what doesn't and the mods/admin don't think it's important to give explanations as to why things are moved. Heaven forbid there be accountability. Why, then there would have to be equal enforcement of the rules and that's just ludicrous; Insane; Mad; Unheard of. Why do that when you can pick-and-choose at the whim of fucking morons?

Yeah, it kinda does.

Curry, what the fuck is going on man? You were the one to tell me the thread got moved and now you pussy your way out of this acting like your hands are fucking clean. For what? Jesus fucking christ, don't tell me you want the approval of the Hardcore Folder fucktards? Get a fucking spine.

Good show too, IIRC.

Me and Rudo have switched roles for this thread, usually it's him that's doing the calm discussion and me doing the cursing. I'm waiting for Dames to post his reasoning/response before I fly off on the handle.

Though I secretly think that Rudo started this thread just to set the forum record for saying "fuck" in all its variations.

Personally, the more you bitch and complain about it, the less I'm inclined to do anything about it but since Curry is being reasonable about this, I'll give you a brief explanation and that will be that.

I got on the board, saw the thread, read about 1/4 of it and immediately thought to myself "this is more like a column. This doesn't belong here". Moved.

End of story.

Not happy about it being in Fantasy Booking? Make it your own personal playground for all I care. If people really want to read it, they'll go to it. Advertise it, put it in your sig, whatever.

As far as I was concerned, I saw something that I felt didn't belong there and I moved it. Anything I don't think belongs where it is...gets moved. The rest of the mods are allowed to do the same. Whether or not they choose to is up to them.

Dames

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

How did I miss this shit nugget of a thread? Inc didn't save this thread...it never needed saving. RRR ruled it. Kinda. Okay, who am I kidding...

Personally, the more you bitch and complain about it, the less I'm inclined to do anything about it but since Curry is being reasonable about this, I'll give you a brief explanation and that will be that. 

I got on the board, saw the thread, read about 1/4 of it and immediately thought to myself "this is more like a column.  This doesn't belong here".  Moved. 

End of story. 

Not happy about it being in Fantasy Booking?  Make it your own personal playground for all I care.  If people really want to read it, they'll go to it.  Advertise it, put it in your sig, whatever. 

As far as I was concerned, I saw something that I felt didn't belong there and I moved it.  Anything I don't think belongs where it is...gets moved.  The rest of the mods are allowed to do the same.  Whether or not they choose to is up to them. 

Dames

I understand your situation but I think we need clarification for the future on what is considered a "column" and what isn't. I mean, people start threads giving their personal opinions about HHH, Benoit, Raw, Smackdown etc.. but those aren't taken out.

Letting the MOD's choose to move whatever they want is a dangerous game because it doesn't clearly define what belongs in the folder and what doesn't. That idea was tried a while back IIRC with the "WWE News" thread that was to be pinned daily. The idea behind it was instead of people starting multiple threads about random tidbits that instead they should all be lumped into one. What happened? It bombed. Without a clearly drawn line was to what belongs in the folder and what doesn't problems like this will continue to occur.

The WWE folder is supposed to be about WWE related discussion, be it personal opinions or what not. From your thread, I took it more like a running commentary of your experiences with WWE stuff tossed in, hence a column not unlike a DVDVR report.

Dames

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
The WWE folder is supposed to be about WWE related discussion, be it personal opinions or what not. From your thread, I took it more like a running commentary of your experiences with WWE stuff tossed in, hence a column not unlike a DVDVR report.

Dames

Well you better move DEAN's Smackdown reports when they are posted as he discusses many things about himself and the fictional world of Al Wilson amongst his wrestling content. If you're gonna make these new rules, they better apply to everyone, including the world famous Dean Rasmussen.

The WWE folder is supposed to be about WWE related discussion, be it personal opinions or what not.  From your thread, I took it more like a running commentary of your experiences with WWE stuff tossed in, hence a column not unlike a DVDVR report. 

Dames

Well you better move DEAN's Smackdown reports when they are posted as he discusses many things about himself and the fictional world of Al Wilson amongst his wrestling content. If you're gonna make these new rules, they better apply to everyone, including the world famous Dean Rasmussen.

First off Banky, don't tell me what to do. I don't have to defend my actions and you're the first to constantly poke and prod me and I don't appreciate it.

Second, these aren't "new rules" or anything like that. And yes...they should apply to Dean's reports...Especially when he goes on about his Al Wilson business.

LOTC, those who are making threads about HHH and all that are still making topics about WWE related discussion. They aren't writing essays, reports or anything like that, so that's why that should go in there.

Dames