TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JustJoe2k5

World-1 Pro Wrestling Update

STATE OF THE WORLD ADDRESS from JACK VICTORY

As has been announced on this website, Victory & Associates - comprised of myself and a small group of investors are now heading up operations of Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1. Wrestling has been my life for more than twenty years and through those years there have been many moments of excitement and pride. I've been associated with many great wrestling organizations and have made it my personal goal to bring those same standards to Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1. The excitement of embarking on this journey and the pride I have in those up to that challenge are greater than any I've experienced thus far. Professional wrestling has changed drastically through the years. Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 will acknowledge these changes, but will not compromise the integrity of the sport. Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 will appeal to wrestling fans old and new and we welcome all to enjoy.

In the short time Victory & Associates have taken over daily operations, many steps have been taken to ensure our goals become reality. We are currently in negotiations with Channel 48 in Philadelphia as well as The Sunshine Network to carry Pro- Wrestling WORLD-1 TV. It will be a 1-hour program airing in several markets. Details to follow as they become available. Speaking of markets, we will soon be announcing confirmed details for the next Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 live tour. As of now, it will be JULY 16, 17 & 18th in the Sunshine State. The tour will make stops in FORT LAUDERDALE, TAMPA, and either JACKSONVILLE or ORLANDO. Again, details will follow as they become available - which should be very soon.

Looking further forward, AUGUST 7, 8 & 9th looks to be the dates Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 brings live action to the CHICAGO area. Check back soon for details on that as well.

We look towards our stops in Florida and Chicago with much anticipation. They are homes to some of the greatest wrestling fans and we are eager to show them what WORLD-1 live action can deliver. As always, look for some of the greatest wrestlers in the US as well as the talented Pro-Wrestling ZERO-ONE contingency from Japan. We are proud of our working relationship with ZERO-ONE and we hope our fans take advantage of the opportunity to see some of Japan's greats perform live. In coming months, that opportunity will be afforded to fans from many different cities. If you are interested in Pro- Wrestling WORLD-1 making a stop in your city, make your voice heard. Send an email to us at [email protected] so that we can make your city a priority.

I've always been very grateful to the wrestling fans who have helped support me throughout my career, and this sentiment extends to those who have supported and will continue to support Pro-Wrestling WORLD-1 in its goal to bring its unique brand of wrestling action to as many fans as we can.

Best regards,

Jack Victory

Victory & Associates- President

They have hardly had any shows and they are already in negotiations with the Sunshine Network, can't argue with the possibility of more wrestling on television.

Sweetness. That would be awesome to see guys like Punk, Homicide, Tanaka, Corino, and others on TV.