TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

OAO 6/11 Impact Thread

We're about 15 minutes away in most markets, so I just wanted to go ahead and get the ball rolling. For those of you who didn't see the other thread, here's today's line-up:

Kid Kash vs. Amazing Red

Frankie Kazarian vs. AJ Styles

The Naturals and David Young vs. 3 Live Kru

Monty Brown vs. Sonny Siaki

Team Mexico vs. Team Canada

PWInsider reported that the crowd was down because of bad weather in the area. Hopefully they are still live as they really helped the show last night. It sounds good on paper. We'll see how well that translates to TV. Thoughts?

Guest The Last Free Voice

And while you wait for the show to start, get caught up on what happened last week by checking out the main page of the site for THE RUSH! Then go give me some damned feedback.

Oh, and of course I'm pumped for IMPACT!

Guest The Last Free Voice

Its not on yet. At least here.... I will be though.

Guest Dynamite Kido

<-----At work right now, but I'm taping it as we speak.....

Guest BobBacklundRules

So according to the spoilers or anyone thats watching it now what's supposed to be the best match of the show?

If the lack of activity in this thread is any indication of the rating, I see why TNA never released last weeks....Keller isn't even doing his virtual time thing like he did last week. :spank:

Guest Salacious Crumb

I taped it, I never watch shows while they actually air.

just saw Impact, so i'll give some thoughts:

-AJ vs. Kazarian was best match, simply by virtue of AJ being in it. Kash put on a good performance against Red, too. i'm looking forward to their fued, as it could be one of TNA's best ever.

-the matches were short but decent. nothing went longer than it had to, and i guess that its done that way to entice people to get the PPVs so they can see the longer matches.

-Mexico and Canada was a style clash. wasn't too great IMO, but it did its job to build towards Team NWA vs. Team Canada. is it me, or could Team Canada really become a dominant heel faction? i could see them going after the tag and/or XD titles.

-performances i was most impressed by: Styles, Kash, Monte, 3LK (mostly Truth), and Shane Douglas. he shed his old character did surprisingly well as the backstage interviewer. now there's absolutely NO excuse to keep Goldilocks around! hooray!

The matches arent getting better, and the ones that need time (Styles-Kazarian) didnt get it. They arent going to attract many people with such short matches.

Styles vs Dallas announced for PPV. Styles put to waste again.

How interesting. Jericho has to face Tomko at WWE Bad Blood, and Styles has to face Dallas next Wednesday. Well, here's to hoping that Dallas isn't as wreckless as Tomko probably will be.

They arent going to attract many people with such short matches.

If that's true, then I agree. WWE does too many of those, along with the continued limitation of movesets .