TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

Primetime Impact?

Guest MikeSC
Which is disproven by his comment that he'd always listen to an offer from them if one was made.

Source please.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2003/articles/1044414531.php

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/2003/articles/1048727331.php

Not too much in terms of he wouldn't go to the WWE.

HHH put over Benjamin.

Put over Benoit CLEAN.

Yeah and it's done wonders for Benjamin's career hasn't it? And everyone knows Triple H will be getting the title right back from Benoit. So please trash such a useless argument.

I guess you missed that whole IC Title shot against Orton Sunday.

And, everybody may know this --- but it's been a few months.

How long did JJ go without it?

Nah. Good wrestling --- not shitty, run-of-the-mill spotfests.

-=Mike

...I like a little selling and psychology with my wrestling. But that's just me.

If that's good wrestling you really need to get some mental help. You would be hard pressed to find any psychology on that show outside of Benoit/Kane. And before you even try and bring up HBK/HHH they didn't use the gimmick at all to effect their match.

Ah, so because they use psychology you don't like, it doesn't count.

Got it.

Nice debating style.

-=Mike

Guest Salacious Crumb

Care to use a recent interview from Styles?

About 5 months the first time, 2 months the second time. Though there was a title change between him losing it to Styles and winning it from Killings. Something that has yet to happen during the split title era.

Got it.

Nice debating style.

-=Mike

Yes having a cage match and not using the cage in the match is bad psychology. It would be like having a Falls Count Anywhere match and only leaving the ring for a few minutes. Not using a gimmick in a gimmick match is bad psychology.

And please, stop with the petty little jabs and actually try proving your points. If you really think Bad Blood blows out every show TNA has ever done then you really are biased. Despite all the crap TNA has put on they've had some very good wrestling over their lifespan.

Guest MikeSC
Care to use a recent interview from Styles?

Seeing as how he isn't asked about it constantly --- no.

About 5 months the first time, 2 months the second time. Though there was a title change between him losing it to Styles and winning it from Killings. Something that has yet to happen during the split title era.

Oooh, pointless title changes = Jeffy putting people over? Interesting.

4 months and 2 months. Yup.

Length between HHH title reigns?

1 month (HBK)

3 months (GB) --- who, mind you, he put over 100% cleanly TWICE on PPV.

Presently, more than 3 months.

And, unlike JJ, he puts guys over COMPLETELY cleanly. No interference AT ALL to hurt GB, HBK, or Benoit. Hell, GB beat up Evolution WHILE beating HHH at Survivor Series. That is cleaner than ANYTHING JJ has done in TNA.

Got it.

Nice debating style.

-=Mike

Yes having a cage match and not using the cage in the match is bad psychology. It would be like having a Falls Count Anywhere match and only leaving the ring for a few minutes. Not using a gimmick in a gimmick match is bad psychology.

Or it's different psychology.

And please, stop with the petty little jabs and actually try proving your points.  If you really think Bad Blood blows out every show TNA has ever done then you really are biased.  Despite all the crap TNA has put on they've had some very good wrestling over their lifespan.

If you think anything TNA has done approaches Bad Blood, you're really biased.

I, unlike you, don't care.

-=Mike

Guest Donners

I am confused what you actually do care about. You don't like TNA, you don't think it'll last and you apparently don't think it can improve. Why are you here?

Guest CubbyBear
I am confused what you actually do care about. You don't like TNA, you don't think it'll last and you apparently don't think it can improve. Why are you here?

To be an obnoxious ass and to ruin it for the people that do enjoy the product.

Guest MikeSC

For the witty banter and repartee, obviously.

-=Mike

...Oh wait, I'm supplying most of it.

Guest JacK

Wow . . . this is like 3 pages of nonsense.

Mike . . . we get it . . . you don't find the current direction of TNA to be a good one. You don't have to hammer that home in every freaking post you make, with your 'humouress' little quips.

Oh and AJ Styles can listen to offers from the WWE all he wants, it's TNA contract he signed that stops him from taking them.