TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Evil Blood

Kane vs Benoit

Guest Evil Blood

So what you saying? The match was just ok? Im telling you know that match was just better then ok and if you think that match is ok then I dont know what sort of matches you would call a classic.

Infact name me some matches you would call a classic.

Guest Real F'n Show
Yes the Angle match is better than the Kane match but to say that the Angle match was awesome is pushing it. Read the problems that I posted with the match, just because they did alot of suplexes and had a good counter finishing sequence didn't make the match great. It just saved the match from being poor.

Jesus christ dude, just because they did a bunch of suplexes and the selling wasn't the best doesn't mean it wasn't an awesome match. OMG Angle isn't selling, this isn't close to a classic! Dude, some people judge matches by their enjoyment of them, not "so and so isn't working the leg, this match blows."

Guest Real F'n Show
So what you saying? The match was just ok? Im telling you know that match was just better then ok and if you think that match is ok then I dont know what sort of matches you would call a classic.

Infact name me some matches you would call a classic.

You are such a dumb fuck.

Bret/Austin WM 13 is classic.

Bret/Owen WM 10 is classic.

Savage/Flair WM7 is classic.

Have you seen any of those?

Guest Evil Blood

Kurt Angle vs Benoit from Royal Rumble 2004 was a classic but I just felt Kane vs Benoit was better.

People who say Kurt Angle vs Benoit or Kane vs Benoit were just good and thats about it are dam wrong,

Guest Real F'n Show

Kane vs. Benoit was just good, and even that's pushing it.

Guest Evil Blood

I agree all classics but I was asking Mad dog but as you listed your classics I will respond.

All classics yes and you could say Kane vs Benoit was not as good as any of them matches but still a classic.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Kurt Angle vs Benoit from Royal Rumble 2004 was a classic but I just felt Kane vs Benoit was better.

I must've missed that match.

Guest Real F'n Show

First of all, you keep referring to Kane vs. Benoit as a classic. Please, tell me what is your criteria for calling a match a classic? And also, why do you consider Benoit vs. Kane to be a classic? I eagerly await your response...

What's the point? He's already proven that he has no criteria for labelling a match a classic and his "answer" if he ever gives you one won't be anything remotely resembling an educated opinion.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
What's the point? He's already proven that he has no criteria for labelling a match a classic and his "answer" if he ever gives you one won't be anything remotely resembling an educated opinion.

Nothing he posts resembles an educated opinion.

Guest Evil Blood

I dont need to say much for why it was a classic just watch the match and you will see why.

Kane & Benoit had me hooked and I thought it was a great match and all was put together well and overall made Kane look more like a monster by not taping out and Benoit more of a champion by beating this monster.

Guest Evil Blood

Just because I thought the match was great you think im helpless?

Do you always bash someone who does not agree with you?

Yeah dude, it was a classic. We all agree with you. Now I'm off to watch those classic Taker vs Kane matches. They were classics as well, right?

Guest Evil Blood

The only classic was Undertaker vs Kane Wrestlemania 14 and the rest were just good.

I am not saying the match was great just because im a Kane fan - I just felt the match was a classic and for me will go down as classic.

I guess we will find out in a few years if the match was a classic because if this match is not talked about in a few years I was wrong but if it is then you guys were wrong.

Kane vs Benoit was a Wrestlemania main event type match.

The only classic was Undertaker vs Kane Wrestlemania 14 and the rest were just good.

I am not saying the match was great just because im a Kane fan - I just felt the match was a classic and for me will go down as classic.

I guess we will find out in a few years if the match was a classic because if this match is not talked about in a few years I was wrong but if it is then you guys were wrong.

Kane vs Benoit was a Wrestlemania main event type match.

Right. I couldn't agree more.

Would you give Taker/Kane from Mania14 ****3/4 or go the whole way with *****?

I think I would peg the rest at around ****. I think the match they had XX ruled, dood. Easy ****1/2

I am intrigued on your thoughts on this topic. Please continue.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Please stop egging him on...for the sake of all humanity and people with proper grammar skills.

Guest Askewniverse
I dont need to say much for why it was a classic just watch the match and you will see why.

Kane & Benoit had me hooked and I thought it was a great match and all was put together well and overall made Kane look more like a monster by not taping out and Benoit more of a champion by beating this monster.

Just about anytime you refer to a match as a classic, you should be prepared to back it up with some thought out reasons. Saying "just watch the match and you will see why" is hardly a good argument.

There's a difference between calling a match a "classic" and really liking the match for whatever reason. The key is to be able to distinguish between what entails a "classic" and a match which you enjoyed.

Guest Evil Blood

I enjoyed the match and to me that made it a classic but could have been a lot better if had a bigger hype going into the match.

Guest Evil Blood

Some of you people are stupid for wanting me banned just because I thought a match was a classic.

Angle and Benoit had a match at Royal Rumble 2004?? Damnit WWE, I want a refund for my DVD, because that match isn't on it!!!!!

The word classic has been used way too many times in this thread.

Evil Blood, what star rating would you give the Kane/Benoit match? What is Kane's best match?

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Some of you people are stupid for wanting me banned just because I thought a match was a classic.

No, because 3/4 of your posts are incoherrent rambling.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Nobody can be this stupid. It has to be on purpose.

.....You DO know this is the WWE Folder?

He's for real. Venture into the gamefaq forums and you'll get much bigger Taker/Kane marks than him.

BTW, was it ***** Evil Dude?