TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Salacious Crumb

TNA Folder Mod

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Yeah, we need a TNA folder mod --- I'm tired of being fucking flamed all of the fucking time.

IRONY

Guest Coffey

Yeah, no one has ever said an NWA show was bad. Ever. Yup, I just liked the first X-Cup. Uh-huh. Oh wait, I ranted on it because it was terrible. That's right.

Way to make shit up.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Is Tim Horton's worth a shit? I've seen them in Ohio but never eaten at one. I imagine they're migrating my way.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I don't know about ones in America but here in Canada it's almost a religious experince to go to Timmy's

I had some when I went to Toronto. Just your standard donut shop (not to say the donuts aren't tasty, cause they are, plus the ice caps are really good IMO) not really different from KK or DD, but the 'Nucks go nuts over it because it's theirs dammit.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

it's not about the doughnuts. It's about the coffee and the general atmosphere.

Guest FrigidSoul

Dunkin Donuts supposedly has great coffee(I don't drink coffee, so I wouldn't know). However it is often run by Albanians that can't understand words not having to do with Coffee, Donuts, and Coolatas.

it's not about the doughnuts.

Well, the wall behind the counter that is full of donuts and other assorted pastries certainly threw me off then

Just to clarify, my sentence did not end at "opinion."  My problem with your posting, Mike, is not that you give your opinion, but that you basically interrupt any discussion we're having just to say something along the lines of "It doesn't matter, TNA sucks anyhow."

Care to provide examples of this?

What YOU are looking for is a circle-jerk, where everybody tries to out-do the previous poster with accolades. TNA has problems. Since most posters there refuse to face them --- it's up to somebody to mention that yes, they have problems.

"Oh, that's all you do" --- well, gee, let me tell you how many TNA shows I've heard described as "bad" on this board. Thus far --- NONE. Not one is flat-out "bad". There is a ridiculous level of denial over the product and anybody who presents a REALISTIC look at TNA is flamed incessantly.

We don't care if TNA is or isn't an alternative to WWE, we just like TNA.  I'm sorry if you don't feel the same way, but I'm pretty sure there will never be a perfect wrestling organization until you run it.

And an alternative that is worse than the WWE does no good and if they don't improve, TNA could go belly-up tomorrow and I wouldn't give two damns about it.

First off, Mike, the point is that we don't care if it's an alternative to WWE.

Secondly, I now see the error of my ways and would like to thank you with enlightening me on how TNA isn't the greatest fed in the world, as I never saw it beforehand. I always thought that they were doing everything perfectly, but your intelligent and well written posts have enlightened me to realize that IMPACT is just an infomercial, they have a horrible business model, and pushing Jeff Jarrett is bad. I would've never known that without you there to point it out in every other post. I bow to your genius. And now I want to go to Tim Horton's whenever I'm in Canada.