TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Exslade ZX

What RAW superstar...

I'd be all for a face Jericho vs heel Cena feud. Jericho's act as a face can get pretty lame, but him ripping on Cena's raps would be good stuff.

Didn't Angle and Spanky already mock Cena last year (although they might not have been ripping on his raps)? What could face Jericho come up with that wouldn't sound goofy?

Guest Rrrsh

A heel HBK on SD would be good. I could also dig a heel Christian just so he could get away from Jericho. But Christian would be like JBL of now, he could do the secondary PPV's, but he will never be a legit ME cuz he blows in the ring. And you better be big or have a killer gimmick if you blow in the ring. But he has enough mic skills to get a "Vengence" type PPV ME.

Guest Korgath

HBK or Jericho would be the two most obvious choices. They're currently severely underused putting people like HHH and Christian over. There's a lot that needs to be elevated on Smackdown, and either one would go a long way to giving Smackdown a shred of credibility.

Guest Trivia247

probably the same ones that were on Smackdown at one point....well thats everyone on the roster

Guest Duncan Eternia
Batista goes to Smackdown and completes the transformation into the new Brock Lesnar, only a much cooler, super styling version.

I like this idea.