TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest glennsoe

Johnny Nitro...what happens next ??

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

I think Vince is just doing whatever with Henry until he either quits or his contract runs out. No way he'll let him sit out for 2 years with the kind of money he's paying him.

If Mark Henry didnt quit after that whole thing with Mae Young then I seriously doubt that he will quit. Besides I found him much more entertaining before he got injured then he ever was before, though Im sure I can give most of the credit for that to Theodore Long.

Guest Deviant

Johnny Nitro was a damn highlight of Raw. Innovative booking? No. Coolest man alive, beating Batista's ass with relative ease? Hell yeah. No one has been able to fill his cool quotient, Raw has been lacking the cool factor since his departure. Make Johnny the GM, getting his revenge somehow and taking EZE's job. That way we'd get multiple segments of Nitro each week, and would probably get to see his entrance more often.

Guest Repo Man Reborn
If Mark Henry didnt quit after that whole thing with Mae Young then I seriously doubt that he will quit.

I agree with this point.

Mark Henry may be the smartest man in the business, because no matter what shit the writing team throws at him, he's GETTING PAID.

Fondle a cross-dresser? No problem, where's my check?

Make out with a mummy? No problem, where's my check?

Give up wearing underwear while wearing a one-piece? No problem, where's my check?

We may have actually found someone who has beaten Vince at his own game.

I just read that they sent Johnny Nitro down to OVW for training and they will bring him back as a face down the road. Maybe they will let him FINALLY hit that Standing SSP, which would get him TOTALLY over with the crowd.