TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sandman9000

I'm selling my name

Well kiddies, I don't post here anymore and would like to ensure that it remains that way in the future. Therefore, I'm selling my name here.

You can do whatever you want with this name once it's yours. Use it as your new name, use it as a gimmick poster, get it banned, I could care less once it's yours.

It's open to pretty much anyone, unless I think you're about as worthless as a shitstain on my shoe. This goes for worthless fucks such as Mole, Rico, -iB-, Barber, etc.. If I fucking hate you, I'm not letting you take this name.

For all you people obsessed with post counts, I've (sadly) got close to 6,000, making your post whoring just a little bit easier.

So, to the highest bidder (which will probably be the only person who wants it), you can have the user name of Sandman9000.

Get bidding fuckers.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

It happens to all the best. Some Guy, Big Mclargehuge, El Cubano, Vanilla Midget, etc.

All either post very rarely or have left. Times change and it sucks.

Sandy knows how much I miss having him around. Even if he's always being an asshole to me.

Guest Vitamin X
It happens to all the best. Some Guy, Big Mclargehuge, El Cubano, Vanilla Midget, etc.

You mean Jay Bower?

(Gay Blower LOLOMGSCOTSMAN2004)

Guest FrigidSoul
Sandy knows how much I miss having him around. Even if he's always being an asshole to me.

I've no clue what he thinks of me and I don't really care. The point is the place is better with him than without him.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

You mean Jay Bower?

(Gay Blower LOLOMGSCOTSMAN2004)

Yeah, Jay could be...meh sometimes but he knew his wrestling and I always got along with him.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I give him friendship and I help him invade boards.

Plus I'm gullible and fall for all of his tricks thus giving him infinite entertainment.

And you all should realize, he's most likely never coming back to this thread again.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Well kiddies, I don't post here anymore and would like to ensure that it remains that way in the future.  Therefore, I'm selling my name here.

You can do whatever you want with this name once it's yours.  Use it as your new name, use it as a gimmick poster, get it banned, I could care less once it's yours.

It's open to pretty much anyone, unless I think you're about as worthless as a shitstain on my shoe.  This goes for worthless fucks such as Mole, Rico, -iB-, Barber, etc..  If I fucking hate you, I'm not letting you take this name.

For all you people obsessed with post counts, I've (sadly) got close to 6,000, making your post whoring just a little bit easier.

So, to the highest bidder (which will probably be the only person who wants it), you can have the user name of Sandman9000.

Get bidding fuckers.

You're always sucked. Why would anyone want to emulate such a horrendous and blase poster? Fuck off, we're better without you.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Well kiddies, I don't post here anymore and would like to ensure that it remains that way in the future.  Therefore, I'm selling my name here.

You can do whatever you want with this name once it's yours.  Use it as your new name, use it as a gimmick poster, get it banned, I could care less once it's yours.

It's open to pretty much anyone, unless I think you're about as worthless as a shitstain on my shoe.  This goes for worthless fucks such as Mole, Rico, -iB-, Barber, etc..  If I fucking hate you, I'm not letting you take this name.

Get bidding fuckers.

You're always sucked. Why would anyone want to emulate such a horrendous and blasse poster? Fuck off, we're better without you.

You are so full of shit there Banky.

I'll give you a piece of lint for the account! It's more than CWM offered!

I upgrade my offer to a piece of lint, two buttons and carpet samples.

Get bidding fuckers.

You're always sucked. Why would anyone want to emulate such a horrendous and blasse poster? Fuck off, we're better without you.

You are so full of shit there Banky.

Are you on drugs again?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

No. But Sandman owns. One of my favorite posters of all time.

No. But Sandman owns. One of my favorite posters of all time.

To be honest, that makes a lot of sense. It explains everything.

Remember, I like you too though.

I suck too.

So far, Banky's in the lead with Deranged Hermit in a close second, and CWM nowhere close.

^phagz

Fheg^

I'd be upset if this thread didn't turn into a ghey flame war.

Sandman9000 is a ghey name anyway.

Rico, what have I told you about giving your opinion when it is unwanted?

Take your one-man handicapped match ass out of here. Go jack off to pictures of Michelle Wie you piece of shit.

Still accepting offers. I don't wanna have to give CWM another name.

I thought you were going to kill yourself.

He did. He's now UNDEAD~! and roaming the boards looking for brains.

Too bad there are none here, so he has to leave. :(