TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Stephen Joseph

July - LTP: This Ain't Oz

Just so Popick knows ahead of time, I'm going to have no choice but to hand in the Hell-in-a-Cell match sometime Saturday night. I'm currently on vacation, and I only have limited access to a laptop for a few minutes at a time. I'm going to finally be back home on Saturday so, as soon as I unpack, I'll type the match up and hand it in. I already wrote the entire thing with pen and paper - which was definitely a fun time - so it's all ready to transfer onto the computer when I get home Saturday. Just leaving this as a heads-up to anyone that might be waiting on my match...

....and as for the Hell-in-a-Cell situation, I didn't really think about that. I guess I'll have a crane lower the cell around the two guys. As soon as I read NS mention the trouble about the cell being lowered in an outside place, I slapped my forehead. Shit. :)

STATUS REPORT

COMPLETED AND RECEIVED (MATCH LIST ONLY)

LTP INTRO

NIGHT ONE:

PARKA VS JAE

DREK VS JACKSON

STATIC VS HOFF

SLY VS CUBAN WALL

SB87 VS NATE

HELLS HITMEN VS GPX

JR - JC

NIGHT TWO:

EOD SEMIFINAL FROM LPYC

EOD QUARTERFINAL FROM PFL

NNMX-BT

Edited by Stephen Joseph

I have done my first round match and will complete my second round match tomorrow night. I've got my hardest exam tomorrow morning, so I'm studying like a madman today. Sorry if thats late, but School>E-fed.

Got it Tony.

Fellas, my stuff's written as well.

If anyone is going to have promos for the second night but want them onthe first, let me know,ill be getting the template for the show done on thursday evening

Sign in to follow this