TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Blade2kxx

Official TNA Preview for 7/7

GAUNTLET MATCH FOR THE NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

UFC LEGEND KEN SHAMROCK AND THE 3LIVE KRU VS. “KING OF THE MOUNTAIN” JEFF JARRETT AND HIS ELITE GUARD

The World’s Most Dangerous Man and UFC legend Ken Shamrock makes his in-ring wrestling return to TNA this Wednesday night as he fights for the NWA World Heavyweight Title! It will be a Gauntlet Rules match as Jeff Jarrett puts his gold on the line as he joins his Elite Guard to face Ken Shamrock and the 3Live Kru! Will the “King of the Mountain” Jeff Jarrett find a way to retain his title? Will The Truth make it a third championship reign? Can Shamrock repeat his 2002 NWA World Title Gauntlet Match win? Tune in and find out!

NWA WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

CHAMPIONS AMERICA’S MOST WANTED VS. THE NATURALS

The Naturals – Chase Stevens and Andy Douglas – pulled off what many called an upset last Wednesday when they beat America’s Most Wanted in a non-title match. Did Chris Harris and James Storm overlook the arrogant – but gifted – Naturals? As a result of the win, Steven and Douglas have earned a NWA World Tag Team Title shot this Wednesday night, July 7 on Pay-Per-View! Can The Naturals beat AMW again on PPV – this time for the gold? Or, will America’s Most Wanted regain their tag team dominance? Tune in Wednesday night to watch!

WILL JEFF HARDY RESPOND TO RUSSO AND DUSTY?

On Friday’s Impact, we got an update on the Jeff Hardy/TNA situation as Director of Authority Vince Russo made a public statement to Hardy. Russo asked the superstar for the opportunity to deliver a document via The American Dream Dusty Rhodes. According to Dusty, he’s going to personally deliver the message to Hardy. Now, the question is – will Jeff Hardy respond to Russo and Dusty this Wednesday night? Does Hardy have a career in TNA? Tune in and find out!

X DIVISION TAG TEAM TORNADO MATCH

Many of the top daredevil X division superstars will be in action this Wednesday night live on Pay-Per-View in a Tag Team Tornado Match! Taking part in the bout will be the high-flying teams of Chris Sabin and The Amazing Red plus members of Team Japan and Team Canada! The international X style will be in force this Wednesday night on Pay-Per-View. Under Tornado Rules, the match will be a triple threat bout throughout between all the teams involved!

THERE MUST BE A WINNER!

D’LO BROWN VS. THE ALPHA MALE

It took the NWA security staff to separate D’Lo Brown and The Alpha Male last Wednesday after their match was ruled a no-contest. In reality, it was an out of control brawl as two top contenders to the NWA World Heavyweight Title clashed for ranking. As a result, TNA officials have signed both superstars to a return bout this Wednesday night, and this time there must be a clear-cut winner. Can D’Lo overcome the near-unstoppable Alpha Male, or will the intense newcomer “Pounce” into the World Title picture?

SHARKBOY AND D-RAY 3000 VS. MICHAEL SHANE AND KAZARIAN w/ Traci

Two of the most popular superstars in TNA – Sharkboy and D-Ray 3000 – bring their odd combination to Pay-Per-View this Wednesday night to take on two of the X Division’s best in Michael Shane and Kazarian! Will the newfound alliance of Kazarian and Shane find success, or will they “Fear The Fro” and fall to D-Ray and Sharkie? Is the ring big enough for Kazarian and Shane’s egos to co-exist? Tune in and find out!

SONNY SIAKI AND DESIRE VS. BIG VITO AND TRINITY

It will be a mixed tag team match this Wednesday night on Pay-Per-View as Sonny Siaki and the lovely Desire face off against New York Connection members Big Vito and Trinity! After further humiliating the NYC’s Gilberti and Swinger, can Siaki and Desire do the same to Vito and Trinity? Will the two TNA Knockouts finally settle their longstanding and vicious feud? Find out Wednesday night live on Pay-Per-View!

When in the hell did Michael Shane and (Frankie) Kazarian become a tag team?

Guest The Last Free Voice

They became a team out of their mutual wanting of AJ out of the X Division. You'd know these things if you read the RUSH (written by me) you loser.

Just kidding. They just want AJ out, and they started working together in the Six Man Mayhem match this past PPV, and it's sprung from there.

-Jarrett's not taking the fall, but Shamrock probably can't either. with this kind of problem, we're gonna get a LOT of interference. this is a title match, what do you expect? i'm hoping they won't step over Truth just to give Shamrock all the spotlight.

-i'd like to see the Naturals become real threats to the title, even if they have no chance of winning this match. AMW will just pull out the win and we'll set up another heel group (Canada) for them to knock down. i say AMW wins, but the Naturals keep the titles.

-will we get an answer to the Jeff Hardy mystery? doing this stuff while Jeff isn't signed yet is setting yourself up for a fall.

-looking forward to the X Division Tornado match. nothing bad to say here.

-i'm not sure which Brown should win, but either way, i'd like to see D'Lo get a shot at the title. Monte ain't ready yet IMO.

-another X Tag match, sorta. i can't say anything bad about this, but with all the X Division guys running around, you'd think the actual champ would be too. where the hell is Styles on this card? you can't throw some guys at him until Kash returns? oh wait, i'm not supposed to know that...

-and Kenney/Siaki are still fueding with the NYC (at least Watts isn't mentioned). this is the worst. fued. ever. maybe Vito can add something to it, but as long as Gilberti is still pushed, its shite.

-another X Tag match, sorta.  i can't say anything bad about this, but with all the X Division guys running around, you'd think the actual champ would be too.  where the hell is Styles on this card?  you can't throw some guys at him until Kash returns?  oh wait, i'm not supposed to know that...

AJ Styles is still probably recovering from the death of his brother...

shit, i forgot about that.

that made me sound like an insensitive prick, so apologies. best wishes to Styles and his family for the loss.

YOUR snazzy preview graphics of the week: (if you're gonna start the preview thread, make sure to edit them in once they're up! :P )

preview3.jpg

preview2.jpg

preview1.jpg

Should be a good week to order, the Gauntlet sounds fun and I mark for Shamrock. Naturals/AMW always put on good matches and the Tornado Tag X match should be good too.