TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

RAW Rating...

- RAW did a 3.7 rating this week off hours of 3.4 and 3.9. That is up from a 3.6 last week. The overrun did a strong 4.6.

- Velocity did a 0.5; Experience did a 0.5; Heat did a 0.8.

PWInsider.com

Honeslty, what's really stopping them from Randomly pulling a tape off the wall in the immense tape library they ahve down there in Stamford and airing that in the Experience timeslot? I don't see how the ratings could be any worse.

Guest Staravenger
Honeslty, what's really stopping them from Randomly pulling a tape off the wall in the immense tape library they ahve down there in Stamford and airing that in the Experience timeslot? I don't see how the ratings could be any worse.

Actually a week or two ago it was 0.3, meaning it CAN get worse, and it's even worse that the first TNA Impact did the same thing and is an Indy promotion that has mainly a smark fanbase.

Actually a week or two ago it was 0.3, meaning it CAN get worse, and it's even worse that the first TNA Impact did the same thing and is an Indy promotion that has mainly a smark fanbase.

Well I didn't mean it literally, I meant it in more of a general sense. Wall Drying would probobly get higher ratignws then WWE Experience, and would probobly be more interesting.

and it's even worse that the first TNA Impact did the same thing and is an Indy promotion that has mainly a smark fanbase.

Nothing on Fox sports gets the kind of ratings evrybody wants tna to have. Impact's doing perfectly fine from all the stuff ive heard about it.

Guest Staravenger

Well I didn't mean it literally, I meant it in more of a general sense. Wall Drying would probobly get higher ratignws then WWE Experience, and would probobly be more interesting.

Probably would....I have yet to see Experience, mainly because I hated Superstars circa 99-01, Excess, Confidential, and all the other recap shows that has nothing to do with advancing storylines.

And also I rarely am up before noon.

Guest Choken One

why dont they do it? Simple. they created a fucking NETWORK to do it.

Eugene and HHH's saga has interest. It's official.

Of course, Benoit had nothing to do with that. Or the fact that the overrun is usually strong every week.

Your comment is an interesting one though. You have to admit that Benoit either contributed to the high rating, or he doesn't matter to WWE (as proven by you admitting that the segment was all about Eugene/H). So he's either a ratings draw, or he's being used badly.

Move the Experience to a timeslot so I can view it. Who watches wrestling at 9:00 AM in the morning? Move it to Noon so all of the people who got drunk the night before can wake up to watch the lame recap show.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Of course, Benoit had nothing to do with that. Or the fact that the overrun is usually strong every week.

Your comment is an interesting one though. You have to admit that Benoit either contributed to the high rating, or he doesn't matter to WWE (as proven by you admitting that the segment was all about Eugene/H). So he's either a ratings draw, or he's being used badly.

The entire show was building to what would HHH do to Euegene. Period. No one really thought he'd beat Benoit.

Silly Benoit fan.

So it'd be crazy to do a few test runs to see what sort of interest there really is in it...

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

So it'd be crazy to do a few test runs to see what sort of interest there really is in it...

If RAW gets ratings from 3.5 - 4.0 you have to assume that the same crowd, hell maybe more, would be interested in seeing classic wrestling.

There's no real reason to see if there's interest, they KNOW there's interest.

Not necessarily. Would the same people watch a 95 show, or a 92 show, or an 80's show filled mostly with squash matches and roid monkeys?

Probably the Raw audience is mainly the "core" WWE audience, but it doesn't mean that they're going to be interested in older shows. A lot of it would likely depend on what era, what stars they'd like to see, etc.

Plus they don't know what sort of NWA or WCW stuff people would really want to see, since much of the core WWE and core WWE audiences were different. There was some overlap but there's a number of WCW fans who didn't feel compelled to watch the WWE after WCW died.

The entire show was building to what would HHH do to Euegene. Period. No one really thought he'd beat Benoit.

Silly Benoit fan.

So, you're admitting Benoit doesn't matter? The focus is on the challenger, not the champ, as everyone has been saying all along. If your main even, featuring your WORLD CHAMPION, is focused around a retard and the heel challenging for the title, what does that say about the champ? He's a lame duck, and you know it. You just won't admit it because of your bias to Triple H.

Silly Triple H fan.

Guest Evolution

I was thinking that they could use Experience to promote house show matches, showing a special match from the house show to encourage people to attend house shows and also to provide actual wrestling on that recap show. House shows are very much a part of the WWE Experience, as well.

I was thinking that they could use Experience to promote house show matches, showing a special match from the house show to encourage people to attend house shows and also to provide actual wrestling on that recap show. House shows are very much a part of the WWE Experience, as well.

If only WWE was that smart.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Silly Benoit fan.

So, you're admitting Benoit doesn't matter? The focus is on the challenger, not the champ, as everyone has been saying all along. If your main even, featuring your WORLD CHAMPION, is focused around a retard and the heel challenging for the title, what does that say about the champ? He's a lame duck, and you know it. You just won't admit it because of your bias to Triple H.

Yeah the focus has pretty much been on HHH for the last few eeks. What's your point?

That Benoit means nothing and HASN'T been made to look like an unstoppable babyface since WrestleMania, as you claim in quotes like this:

"Benoit has been made to look like an unstoppable babyface since WrestleMania"

Or when you say things like how Triple H has been jobbing alot to Benoit, Benoit looks great, etc and that it's time for Triple H, THE MONSTER HEEL, to get his win back because 'monster heels don't always lose all the time'.

So what is it: Has Benoit been made to look 'unstoppable', been the focus of the shows, and put over Triple H so many times OR

Has the focus been on Triple H/Eugene as you claim above? If that is the case, doesn't that kinda make your arguments about Benoit being 'unstoppable' and being the focus of the shows invalid? After all, what's the point in being unstoppable when a retard is being pushed over you? Keep in mind Benoit is, ya know, THE CHAMPION.