TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Who gets WON...

I have been thinking about getting WON, but I am not sure if it's worth the money.

So, is it worth the money? Thanks.

Guest Salacious Crumb

I would say so. For me having something new to read every week is a real advantage. His added insights into wrestling and MMA are very good though.

Guest AdamF

Very much worth it if you have the time to read it all.

If you're looking for something fancy with lots of pictures and big type, look elsewhere.

Guest drdrainoscott

I look forward to the mail every Saturday just for the WON. I can't stress enough how much I value it.

Yes, directions to order are on daves site. It's well worth the price. Get a year subscriiption if you can afford it. Im glad I did.

Guest Salacious Crumb
Well it looks like I'm going to get it. I was told you can't pay with credit card, is that true?

Ummm...... I'm not sure...... I don't remember if I used a bank card or my American Express.

Guest Dynamite Kido

Weird as I just ran across this thread, as I just started my subscription this past week. I just recieved my first issues and I couldn't be happier. Very good insight and I like the extra puro and MMA coverage as well.......

Guest Dynamite Kido
Is it still worth it if a person isn't into Puro or MMA?

Definately....... there is still plenty coverage of WWE, TNA, indies, and results from around the world. Also, there is very good insight on matches and the quality of....