TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rob E Dangerously

The best moves or plays in video games

I'm sure there's some good ones for football. I usually went for the high offense approach.

As for wrestling, the one I hate on JBI, since it does 'kill you dead', is the People's Elbow. And the combo that hasn't failed me yet is the Poison Mist -> Samurai Driver.

Yep.. any more great moves or plays or whatever?

Street Fighter 2. M Bisons foot sweep. It has won many a match and is soooo frickin cheap. Me and my cousins banned that move from ever being used.

My best combo came from No Mercy. It was a 3 piece finisher..

Step 1: Finisher from the front, I can't remember the excat name of the finisher but it was when the person doing the finisher would grab the stunned by the hips and pick them up, while the stunned would "stuggle" by moving his legs a lot. Then I would drop them stright on there domes

Step 2: Ground finisher, since the front finisher could also be used while the fallen were on the ground, I would use it again.

Step 3: If your oppoent isn't knocked out yet, pick him up before the finisher time wears off and get behind him while he's dazed. Then from the back...Burning Hammer.

Its all over, the only way they can not lose if their near the ropes. Otherwise you have a win no matter what.

My best combo came from No Mercy. It was a 3 piece finisher..

Step 1: Finisher from the front, I can't remember the excat name of the finisher but it was when the person doing the finisher would grab the stunned by the hips and pick them up, while the stunned would "stuggle" by moving his legs a lot. Then I would drop them stright on there domes

Step 2: Ground finisher, since the front finisher could also be used while the fallen were on the ground, I would use it again.

Step 3: If your oppoent isn't knocked out yet, pick him up before the finisher time wears off and get behind him while he's dazed. Then from the back...Burning Hammer.

Its all over, the only way they can not lose if their near the ropes. Otherwise you have a win no matter what.

I believe that that's the Russian Neck Drop. Very creative name, obviously. It's in SmackDown! HCTP, but it just doesn't look as brutal.

Anyways, finishers. Cheap bastard that I am, I love using King's standing Dragon Rana to finish off an opponent in Tekken. Of course, easier said than done.

In No Mercy, it's gotta be the top-rope brainbuster. Brutal-looking finisher.

Favourite SmackDown! move is the suplex-to-neckbreaker thingy that Conway uses as a finisher (if the tandem version is Au Revoir, would the solo one be A Bientot?) and the Dragon Whip. No, they don't win the match for you, but they just look sweet. For a combo finisher, I like using Flash Magic/Buzzsaw Kick. Something about kicking opponents in the head, I guess...

Guest CronoT

Link on SSBM on the GameCube: Get an opponent to at least 75-100% damage, which isn't hard, and then use this combo: A running A button attack, followed by a swordspin strike. That move is almost a guaranteed ring out, even on the biggest stages.

Kuma's fart > Julia's elbow

also....

Rock & Roll Circus > Mad Axes

Kuma's finally going to be top tier in T5...I just know it. It's his time.

The Candian Destroyer!!!!

Yea..seriously. Picked up the Ultimate Muscle game yesterday..and one of the moves in the game is the Canadian Destroyer. Not by that name, but the move is, ,and I was just like holy shit that's awesome. Because after seeing that the first time that's one of the biggest moves I want in SD.

In Virtual Pro Wrestling 2, I do a combo I like to call the Circle of Death. Orginal, I know. Anyway, I start by giving the guy a release suplex.(Neck Drop, Release German,Tiger, or Dragon suplex) Then, I run and roll over the guys body. While holding down A, I grab the guy by his waist and hit a release german suplex. Good replacement combo for Doug Williams' Chaos Theory.

Or you could give him the German Suplex Roll Up, or whatever floats your boat.

In Quarterback Club 96... you could own the field 96% of the time with a play that I *THINK* most teams had...which was a play action fake that went straight to the tight end that was WIDE OPEN in the middle of the field.

With an infinite turbo code you could rack up 150+ points in a 5 minute quarter game.

Hayabusa's 40 foot in the air spinning piledriver in DOA3.

Christie's counter-hold which has her doing a back cartwheel almost over her opponent in the same game.

In No Mercy, it was always the Phoenix Splash that rocked my world.