TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Teckneek

What's everyones favorite CURRENT WWE belt?

Guest Teckneek

What's everyones favorite current WWE title belt in terms of design? Your choices are:

WWE Championship

World Heavyweight Championship

United States Championship

Intercontinental Championship

WWE Tag Team Championship

World Tag Team Championship

Cruiserweight Championship

Women's Championship

I personally think the WWE Tag Team belt is the best. I really love how it has the blue SmackDown! accent colors.

It's a tie between the World Heavyweight and IC Title for me. I plan on buying a replica of one or the other sooner or later. I'm leaning towards getting the big gold belt.

Guest bigm350
It's a tie between the World Heavyweight and IC Title for me. I plan on buying a replica of one or the other sooner or later. I'm leaning towards getting the big gold belt.

Classic Big Gold or the new one with the WWE logo on it?

Without a doubt IC...

Probably because its kinda the one you get on your way to superstardom. When you look at The Harts(Bret and Owen in this instance), Austin, Rock,HHH and you remember there IC title reigns were all when they were in there prime. (well excpet for Austin vacting due to neck.) It was also the point in there careers where you just knew you were looking at something special.

Sort like with Orton right now.

Guest Teckneek
Without a doubt IC...

Probably because its kinda the one you get on your way to superstardom. When you look at The Harts(Bret and Owen in this instance), Austin, Rock,HHH and you remember there IC title reigns were all when they were in there prime. (well excpet for Austin vacting due to neck.) It was also the point in there careers where you just knew you were looking at something special.

Did u read the title? I said in terms of design, not importance.

Guest bigm350
Without a doubt IC...

Did u read the title? I said in terms of design, not importance.

Sometimes importance is what makes a title that much more special. Plus alot of people love the old school NWA Domed Globe belt that was held by Race, Brisco, Flair, etc which is uglier than shit but is respected because of its legacy.

Classic Big Gold or the new one with the WWE logo on it?

New WWE version. I like the shine of the WWE version more, and I believe the WWE version has the curved plates, unlike the classic.

I've got a $400 deluxe replica of the classic I-C Title. It's one of the most beautiful things I own.

Guest Coffey

Actually, I hate the look of every belt except for the old WCW big gold belt. So, I guess it wins by default. The old eagle world title and the old IC belt that Warrior used to wear were my favorites. Hell, even the tag team belts that the New Age Outlaws wore were badass. Now they have the IC belt which looks too small and the WWE title that looks too big. BAH!

I like the US belt. I just think it needs to be a little bigger. It looked rediculous sitting on Big Show's shoulder for months.

Guest Teckneek
I like the US belt. I just think it needs to be a little bigger. It looked rediculous sitting on Big Show's shoulder for months.

Smackdown has better designed belts than Raw IMO.

Without a doubt IC...

none of those guys you mentioned had their ic title runs in their prime.

brets prime was in 1997.

owens was 1995.

austins was 2001.

hunters was 2000.

and rocks was ummmmm.

Without a doubt IC...

none of those guys you mentioned had their ic title runs in their prime.

brets prime was in 1997.

owens was 1995.

austins was 2001.

hunters was 2000.

and rocks was ummmmm.

I wouldn't want to get into an argument about prime, but if Austin ever had a "prime year" in WWF, it would be late 1996 through Summerslam 1997, pre-neck injury.