TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Becca

Excuse Me

Why was I banned from your "chat" forum after asking you a question and making suggestions? An adult would respond like one instead of banning people who disagreed with her and deleting their posts.

I'm one of the ones who called you a cunt.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cunt&r=f

The funny thing? I wasn't even one of the ones stealing your precious bandwidth, moron, I was trying to help you get out of the fucking situation.

Guest hebtheeagle

I don't think your going to get an apology from any-one. You could try...but I doubt it.

That's funny, considering no one here even KNOWS me. I've been here like, 3 months.

I've only known you 10 minutes and I think you suck.

That's nice. You haven't gone nuts on me yet for stealing your pics. I await your wrath.

Guest Becca
GIMMICK, people. It's a gimmick.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yeah, how unbelievable is THAT?

Almost as unbelieveable as someone having four images in their sig... not a single one that works. :lol:

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Hey, don't get pissed at ME. It was about time the gimmick poster was brought back.

Oh and nik... that wasn't cool. You should have just let it run it's course.

Guest Dids

Unfunny Zsazz. Although "The Internet is HARD" is gold.

FWIW- I think y'all are being somewhat lame about her request. Bandwidth jacking does suck.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Ha.

Here's hoping you get banned for this Z.

Umm why?

I didn't do anything that hasn't been done a MILLION times before. Certainly didn't flame anyone since all the insults were stupid anyway.

If you saw the edit Zsas, I changed my mind. You shouldn't be banned for that.

And no, I don't want you banned at all. And if I did, it certainly wouldn't be because you are "smarter than me". It would be because you suck.

ZING~

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

Wanna know what also sucks, Dids?

Being too stupid to play asshole proper back to the leeches by disabling hotlinking and redirecting them to some large grotesque picture at another site.

Guest FrigidSoul

Well, after the couple bukkake gimmiks he made and then this one where there's actual trouble with that domain's owner...I'd guess ya.