TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UZI Suicide

WWE - 2004 and beyond

I just got my hands on an updated WWE scenario so after many months of not playing EWR, I dusted it off and decided to start a new game. I'll be posting here, I'm not going to do very detailed match reports because I don't want to type all that up and if I do that I'll get burnt out from this after like a week. Interviews/Angles will be detailed though. Also I cut out Heat and Velocity, because once again, I dont want to get burned out doing this. Here's the rosters..

RAW

Main Eventers

Chris Benoit

Shawn Michaels

Triple H

The Rock(will be used sparingly)

Upper Midcarders

Chris Jericho

Edge

Ric Flair

Batista

Randy Orton

Scott Steiner( will not be used)

Midcarders

Lita

Matt Hardy

Shelton Benjamin

Val Venis

William Regal

Rhyno

Al Snow

A-Train

Christian

Gail Kim

Jazz

Molly Holly

Tajiri

Test

Trish Stratus

Lower Midcarders

Ivory

Victoria

Steven Richards

Spike Dudley

Christopher Nowinski

Chuck Palumbo

Garrison Cade

Mark Henry

Rob Conway

Rodney Mack

Sylvian Grenier

Tyson Tomko

SMACKDOWN

Main Eventers

Eddie Guerrero

The Undertaker

Big Show

Kurt Angle

Upper Midcarders

John Cena

RVD

John Bradshaw Layfield

Rene Dupree

Booker T

Midcarders

Billy Gunn

Billy Kidman

Charlie Haas

Hardcore Holly

Rey Mysterio

Rico

Rikishi

Sable

D-Von Dudley

Bubba Ray Dudley

Chavo Guerrero

Lower Midcarders

Funaki

Orlando Jordan

Scotty 2 Hotty

Shannon Moore

Kenzo Suzuki

Mordecai

Nunzio

Johnny Stamboli

Doug and Danny Basham

Jamie Noble

Paul London

Akio

Sakoda

Titles:

World Heavyweight Title: Chris Benoit

WWE Title: John Bradshaw Layfield

Intercontinental Title: Randy Orton

U.S. Title: John Cena

World Tag Team: La Resistance

WWE Tag Team Titles: Paul London and Billy Kidman

WWE Cruiserweight Title: Rey Mysterio

Women's title has been retired, because I dont like women's matches. RAW will be up later this week.. I'm toying with the idea of starting off with the direction the WWE is currently heading in (Bradshaw vs. UT, Benoit vs. Orton), and then taking it in my own direction after that. We'll see.

Just to add this in.. I have decided to start with the current angles the WWE is running, just so I can use them as my starting point and then expand to the ideas I have from there. By that I mean, I'm going to basically be starting where the last episode's of RAW and Smackdown left off. The only difference is the game started me off in September, who's PPV is Unforgiven, not Summerslam. Therefore, I've decided to make Unforgiven an interpromotional event so I can get started the way I want to start. Quite a lot to process, but it will all work out.

Also shows will not be posted the same day as the actual show takes place in the real world(RAW on monday, SD on Thursday), just whenever I get them done.

This takes up where last week's real life Smackdown ended...

WWE Smackdown

Thursday, September 2nd, 2004

Michael Cole: What an exciting Smackdown we've got for you tonight folks! Kurt Angle's first match since Wrestlemania, and a Triangle match to see who faces John Cena at Unforgiven for the United States title!

Pyros explode as the show begins. Eddie Guerrero's music hits and he comes down to the ring, absent is his trademark lowrider. He has a serious look on his face as he grabs a mic. Eddie chants echo through the arena.

Eddie Guerrero: Homies let me tell you something.. last week I heard some of the best news I've heard in a long time. I heard that.. Kurt Angle was fired as General Manager and made an active wrestler again. That was music to my ears because Kurt, let me tell you something essey vato, ever since you got that job, you've made my life a nightmare brother. And it all came to a head at the Great American Bash when you STOLE.. STOLE.. MY title, from me, and gave it to JBL. Thats basically what you did holmes, you took it out of my hands, and gave it to him. Because I know, and all my people in this arena know JBL damn sure didn't win that match essey. But hey.. that's in the past, what can I do about that? I can't change it holmes, you know what I mean, so I've got to move ahead to now. That's why Kurt, since you're able to wrestle again and everything.. you're little neck is feeling better, maybe since you're man enough to steal my title, you should be man enough to get in the ring and wrestle me at Unforgiven? I'm throwing the challenge out there homie, and when you're ready to answer you know where to find me. Enough about that though. Tonight we all know.. Kurt Angle steps in the ring for the very first time since Wrestlemania XXX, where I beat his sorry ass 1-2-3 right in the middle of this ring. And let me tell you something homies, I wouldn't miss that for the world.. in fact, watching it from the back ain't even gonna do it justice, cause I plain on being right down here at ringside to watch hit ALLL unfold. Good luck Kurt, and I'll be looking for that answer to my challenge tonight. Eddie throws down the Mic as his music plays, he leaves back to the dressing room

[commercial]

Tazz: Those were strong words by Eddie. So whaddya think Cole, will Kurt respond tonight?

Cole: Well that remains to be seen, but we do know he's wrestling tonight, so he is in the building. Next up folks we're going to see an exciting new team in action, the WWE Tag Team champs Paul London and Billy Kidman!

WWE Tag Team Title Match

Paul London and Billy Kidman vs. The Basham Brothers

Billy Kidman hits a rolling kick on Basham. Weird kick by Kidman on Basham. Tag to Paul London. Flying elbow from Paul London. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Really cool stunner-type thing out of the corner from Paul London, Basham might be dead. Tag to Billy Kidman. Kidman and London whip Basham into the corner. Paul London whips Billy Kidman in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Doug Basham pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Tag to Danny Basham. Big backdrop on Kidman, executed well. Danny Basham hits a bulldog off the ropes. Danny tags out to Doug Basham. Danny Basham scoops up Kidman. Basham bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Throat-first drop onto the top rope from Doug Basham! Brainbuster suplex by Doug Basham. Tag to Danny Basham. Danny Basham with a spinning neckbreaker on Kidman. Kidman blocks a suplex attempt using the power of gravity. Kidman tags out to Paul London. Super frankenthingy on Danny, who hit hard. Danny Basham gets knocked to the ground by London, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - London Calling, forget about it. 1....2...3! Kidman and London go into the crowd, where they celebrate their win.

Winners: Paul London and Billy Kidman

As London and Kidman head to the back, the camera pans to Michael Cole and Tazz who begin talking, but are interrupted by someone talking to them through their earpieces.

Michael Cole: Tazz we've gotten word that something is going down backstage.. I... I'm not sure what it is.. can we get a camera back there?

We cut to the back and see Kidman and London laid out on the floor. The Dudley's are stomping away at them and hitting them with whatever they can find. Bubba yells to them that they are a disgrace to the title, and their win was a complete fluke. D-Von says revenge will belong to the Dudley's.

[commercial for WWE Unforgiven, LIVE Sunday September 27th only on PPV]

Billy Gunn vs. Mordecai

Mordecai takes a headbutt from Billy Gunn. Flying shoulder tackle by Billy sends Mordecai to the mat. Spear by Billy Gunn. Billy Gunn scores with a standing spinebuster. Mordecai can barely stand. Fame-Ass-Er!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Billy Gunn goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Winner: Billy Gunn

We see JBL's limo arriving as we cut to commercial..

[commercials]

JBL's music hits as he enters the ring dressed from head to toe in a suit and Cowboy hat, holding the WWE Title on his shoulder.

Michael Cole: Well folks The Undertaker isn't in the building tonight, but JBL is, we'll hear what he has to say next!

JBL: Well I see the Undertaker likes to come out and make challenges huh? He wants a piece of John Bradshaw Layfield at Unforgiven? Let me tell you something son, do you think I'm afraid of you? Do you think JBL is afraid of you? Apparently, listening to tools like Michael Cole, I'm supposed to be. But why? I'm a successful business man.. I'm a WWE Champion.. and frankly let's face it, I'm not some little mexican jumpin' bean like Rey Mysterio. I can hold my own against any sumbitch you want to throw out there. The fact of the matter is I ain't afraid of no man, and if The Undertaker was here tonight I'd beat him from here to the other side of town. And yes I realize Michael Cole just said The Undertaker wasn't here tonight, but the fact is I'd be saying this even if that tall sack of crap was here tonight. JBL grins to the crowd. See I got nothin' to be scared of, in fact if anyone should be scared it's The Undertaker. Heck, I reckon he is scared, and that's why he ain't here tonight. I figure incase he's sitting in whatever little dungeon he picked tonight with a TV, and is watching this, he outta see what a real man fight's like. That's why tonight I'm putting my belt on the line in a very special challenge match. I hand picked my opponent tonight.. all the way from Ohio Valley Wrestling..a fine young lad.. Chris Masters!

There is no reaction from the crowd as the 19 year old trainee makes his way to the ring with generic Smackdown music.

John Bradshaw Layfield vs. Chris Masters

This match was very short. JBL Didn't even take his suit off. Chris Masters was agressive in attacking him with an array of punches. Masters tried to get an advantage by coming off the ropes for a clothesline but JBL gave him a boot to the face sending him right down. When Masters got up he was met by the Clothesline from Hell for an easy 1-2-3.

Winner: John Bradshaw Layfield

JBL grabs the mic again, without having even broken a sweat.

JBL: Phew I'll tell ya, that sucker almost got me. Undertaker I may have a harder time with you then I thought. HAHA... Well you get the pictu....

All of the sudden the lights go pitch black, as Rey Mysterio's music hits. The lights stay dark as we hear JBL again

JBL: .. what the? Now damnit I only said one match. Rey I'm sorry if you took offense to that Mexican Jumpin' Bean comment but you're just going to have to wait your turn son.

The Lights stay dark for a few more seconds, they finally come on and THE UNDERTAKER is standing across the ring from JBL!

JBL: I...uhhh...I...............JBL drops the mic and quickly leaves via the crowd, The Undertaker stares menacingly at him as the crowd goes nuts

#1 Contenders Match for Cruiserweight Title

Chavo Guerrero vs. Shannon Moore

Standing kicky thing by Chavo Guerrero on Shannon. Chavo Guerrero strikes Shannon. Chavo hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. DDT by Chavo Guerrero. 1 - 2 - kick out. Shannon blocks a kick from Chavo Guerrero. Shannon hits a wicked chop that echoes through the building. 1 - 2 - kick out. Super frankenthingy on Chavo, who hit hard. Chavo gets out the back of a Shannon Moore bodyslam attempt. Shannon walks into a face crusher variation. Chavo Guerrero floors Shannon Moore. Low Rider!!! Shannon Moore taps out! Chavo Guerrero remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Winner: Chavo Guerrero

Tazz: Its gonna be Rey vs. Chavo at Unforgiven! These two have a long histotry together Cole!

Cole: That they do Tazz... and next up we have another #1 Contenders match, a TRIANGLE match to determine who will face U.S. Champ John Cena at Unforgiven between RVD, Booker T and Rene Dupree!

[commercial]

#1 Contenders Match for U.S. Title

Rob Van Dam vs. Booker T vs. Rene Dupree

Dropkick connects...Dupree goes down like a skanky hooker. RVD gets smacked around like a bitch. Rene Dupree powers out of a Booker T headlock. Massive backbreaker, Booker got planted. Dupree hits a piledriver on Rob Van Dam. 1 - 2 - kick out. Lariat, apparently Booker thinks he is Stan Hansen. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Dupree backdrops Booker T out of a piledriver attempt. Full nelson on Booker...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. Dupree walks into a face crusher variation. Rob Van Dam floors Rene Dupree...and climbs the turnbuckles. Five Star Frog Splash!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over.

Winner: Rob Van Dam

Kurt Angle is shown coming to the ring for his first match back.

Cole: Kurt Angle's first match back is next, and we've just learned his opponent will be Charlie Haas!

[commercial]

"I Lie, I Cheat, I Steal" hits as Eddie Guerrero comes back down to ringside, this time to join Tazz and Michael Cole at the announce table.

Eddie: What's up homies! I cannot wait to see this!

Kurt Angle vs. Charlie Haas

Charlie Haas is first to come out.. Kurt comes last. Charlie Haas steps outside of the ring when the bell rings and heads over to where the ring announcer sits. Kurt Angle has a confused look on his face, Charlie Haas takes the ring announcers chair and folds it up. He gets on the apron and points at Angle telling him he's going to use it on him. Angle is still confused.. he can be seen telling Haas to "put the chair down and fight like a man"

Haas drops back off the apron again still staring at Angle. He is standing in front of the announce table. Suddenly he turns around and nails Eddie Guerrero with the chair at the announce table! The chair hits Eddie smack dab in the face and he falls to his side bleeding. Angle quickly joins Haas and they begin kicking and punching Eddie who is in the fetal position by the announce table. Angle grabs a mic and tells Eddie if he wants him at Unforgiven, then it's on!!

The crowd boos as Haas and Angle leaving high fiving each other. Paul Heyman joins them at the top of the entrance and they all raise their hands together.

[show ends]

EDIT: From now on Match Reports will be done by Dames(I forgot to edit it to him before I started), occasionaly I will do the match reports when needed for an angle or if its a big match.

Guest Real F'n Show

Good stuff thus far. It would be nice to see some star ratings, but whatever. Good show.

WWE RAW

9/6/04

Pyro's explode throughout the arena as WWE RAW begins.

Jim Ross: Hello everybody this is Jim Ross here with Jerry The King Lawler and what an explosive night of action we've got for you here tonight. Just announced was a 3-way main event tonight for the Intercontinental Title with Randy Orton defending against Chris Jericho and Edge, who came to blows last week in the highlight reel! Let's not forget Randy Orton will be facing Chris Benoit for the World Title at Unforgiven, and the rabid wolverine will be in the building tonight as well as he goes one on one in a non-title bout with Dave Batista!

Jerry Lawler: I can't wait JR, this is gonna be great!

"The Game" hits as Triple H makes his way to the ring to a chorus of boos

Triple H: You know I don't have much to say here right off the bat. What I'd like to say is that last week I came out here and said some things about my buddy Eugene that I'd like to apologize for. And if he could just come out here right now, that would be fantastic..

Triple H waits for a little bit and nothing happens

Triple H: Eugene you don't know how bad this makes me feel. We're pals, all I want to do is say sorry.

Triple H waits a little while longer, and finally Eugene's music hits. The crowd goes nuts as he makes his way out. He looks very nervous coming down the rampway and is aprehensive to get in the ring once he reaches the apron. Finally he gets in with a scared look in his eyes

HHH: Now Eugene buddy, like I said, I just wanted the chance to apologize. This isn't something I do often, you understand? I'm Triple H.. The Game... The Cerebral Assassin.. The Franchise Player in the WWE. I dont have to kiss anyone's ass. But Eugene I realize you're a.... how should I say without offending anyone.... "special person". I know you look up to me, and I know you don't mean to do the things you do, they just happen. The way I see it, you might have cost me the belt against Chris Benoit, but a belt is just a belt. Belts come and go Eugene, but friendships don't, and I think our friendship is strong. At this point the crowd doesn't know what to make of this, they half think HHH is bullshitting and half think he's sincere. Eugene what I'd like to say is I'm sorry, and I know I was your favorite wrestler... and I can tell you right now you're my favorite, do you think we can be buddies again? I never wanted to wrestle you Eugine, it was just the heat of the moment. I'm not going to wrestle you at Unforgiven. So what do you think pal?

Eugene's aprehension turns to a smile as he says into the mic, Triple H you're the best!!! Triple H and Eugene hug and raise their hands in the air as the crowd cheers

HHH: Friends 'till the end Eugene, me and you...

Suddenly Triple H turns and kicks Eugine in the gut, then hits him with the PEDIGREE!! Oh my! Eugene is flat on his stomach in the middle of the ring, not moving as Triple H stands over him staring down with an eerily sadistic facial expression

HHH: Like I said, I'm not going to wrestle you at Unforgiven...Triple H gets on his knees and kneels down close to Eugene's ear.. what I'm actually going to do is beat you within an inch of your stupid, worthless life. Triple H spits on Eugene as he stands up See ya around... "buddy".

William Regal comes running from the back weilding a chair. Triple H heads for the hills through the crowd as Regal looks like he's ready to maim The Game. Regal stop and checks on the fallen Eugine

Jim Ross: What a sick sadistic, son of a bitch that Triple H is. King, I've seen a lot of terrible things in my life but that just might be the worst. The way Triple H is taking advantage of this innocent young man is down right rephrensible!

Lawler: I agree JR.. you know I like Triple H, the guy is as good as it gets, but frankly this is disgusting.

Commercial

JR: Well we're back and King, I still can't get over what just happened to poor Eugene.

World Tag Team Title Match

La Resistance© vs. Rhyno and Tajiri

Grenier scoops and slams Tajiri. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? Fallaway slam by Sylvan Grenier puts down Tajiri. Covers for a quick two count. Tag to Rob Conway. La Resistance III whip Tajiri into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Tajiri takes a butterfly suplex from Conway. Conway drops an elbow...but Tajiri moves out of the way. SUPER frankensteiner on Conway, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Covers for a quick two count. Tajiri tags out to Rhyno. Nice piledriver on Conway. Pin, but Conway is out just before the three count. Flying shoulder tackle by Rhyno sends Conway CRASHING to the mat. Conway counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Conway. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Conway tags out to Sylvan Grenier. Sylvan Grenier hits some punches. How generic. Rhyno tags out to Tajiri. Fallaway slam by Sylvan Grenier puts down Tajiri. Sylvan Grenier moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Running Powerslam. 1....2...3, it's finished.! **

Winners: La Resistance

After the match as La Resistance is celebrating, Ric Flair and Batista come running into the ring and attack the Tag Team Champs! The crowd doesn't know what to make of this! Flair grabs the stick

Ric Flair: JUST.... SO YOU KNOW!!... EVOLUTION IS OFFICIALLY PUTTING THE WWE ON WARNING! WE'RE LOOKING FOR ALL THE TITLES! WORLD, INTERCONTINENTAL, TAG TEAM.. WHATEVER YOU GOT, WE'RE TAKING IT! AND THAT GOES FOR EVERYBODY! LA RESISTANCE... THOSE TITLES ARE GOING TO BE OURS BABY! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ric Flair's face turns beet red as he dances around the ring with Batista before we head to...

[Commercial]

We come back and see Evolution backstage standing by a limo. Triple H, Flair and Batista tell Orton that they are heading out to start partying a little early tonight, and that they know he doesn't need them to retain the I-C title tonight. They tell him the name of the club they'll be at after he retains his belt tonight, so he can join them

Christian w/Trish Stratus and Tyson Tomko vs. The Hurricane

Hurricane takes a NICE hurrancarana from Christian. DDT from the top rope by Christian. That looked KILLER. Vicious kick to the teeth from Christian. Pin, but Hurricane is out just before the three count. Christian uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Covers for a quick two count. Christian misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Hurricane uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Christian takes a NICE hurrancarana from The Hurricane. The Hurricane gets taken down out of nowhere! Christian crushes Hurricane with a huge legdrop. The Hurricane can barely stand. Unprettier!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Christian climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory ****1/2

Winner: Christian

JR: Holy moly king what a match that was! We got more than we bargained for in that one!

Lawler: Definitely JR, those two guys put on a great showing! I hear we've got Randy Orton backstage right now with The Coach though! We need to hear from a real champion..

The Camera cuts to backstage with Randy Orton, who is standing holding his I-C title with The Coach

The Coach: Randy tell me, what are your thoughts on having to defend your I-C title in a 3-way match against Y2J and Edge tonight?

Randy Orton: My thoughts? I think it's bullcrap. You heard what Ric said earlier, Evolution wants all the gold. This is our show Coach.. this isn't Bischoff's show, it's not Vince's show, it's not the fan's show.. it's Evolutions show, and as far as we're concerned nobody else matters. Now right now, I'm slated to face Chris Benoit at Unforgiven, and frankly Coach, I feel I should be given the proper amount of resting time before that match to clear my head and train for the biggest match of my career. But no.. I'm being put in a grueling triple threat match tonight for my I-C title, and quite frankly Coach, I think it's because the WWE is scared. The WWE big wigs are scared of what Evolution is and what we're going to be. No worries though, because there's no chance in hell I'm leaving this arena tonight without my title.

[Commercial]

Kane vs. Matt Hardy

Kane hits some punches. How generic. Kane with a spinning neckbreaker on M.Hardy. Hooks the leg for a two count. Kane misses a clothesline. M.Hardy uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! M.Hardy hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Kane takes a flying neckbreaker from Matt Hardy. Kane comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Kane hits a bulldog off the ropes. Matt Hardy can barely stand. Here it comes - Choke Slam. 1....2...3, it's finished. Matt Hardy leaves and walks back down the aisle. Wait...Kane comes running as well, and M.Hardy gets dropped with a clothesline, followed by a load of stomps. He is left lying in the aisle. **

Winner: Kane

We see Edge and Y2J backstage talking to each other. Edge says that despite what happened last night on the highlight reel, they are still friends and he's still got his back. Y2J agrees but says tonight its every man for himself and he's going to do whatever it takes to win.

[Commercial]

Non-Title Match

World Champion Chris Benoit vs. Batista

Batista gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from Benoit! Batista walks into a high dropkick from Chris Benoit, almost losing several teeth in the process. Benoit hits a dropkick on Batista and gets right back up. Batista takes a flying neckbreaker from Chris Benoit. Batista reverses a hip toss. BAAACK Body drop by Benoit gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Big piledriver on Benoit. There's a two count on the pin. Batista goes for a splash but Benoit puts the knees up. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Batista is down! Hooks the leg for a two count. Tor-NADO DDT from Chris Benoit, Batista got planted! Pin, but Batista is out just before the three count. Batista powers out of a headlock. Batista connects with rights and lefts and Chris Benoit is down! Chris Benoit avoids a Batista avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Flying elbow from Chris Benoit connects. Batista gets knocked to the ground by Benoit. All of the sudden out of the entrance comes Randy Orton. He runs down to the ring and gets on the apron. He calls for Benoit to turn around and as soon as Benoit does he swings, but Benoit ducks and hits a punch of his own on Orton sending him flying off the apron! Benoit goes up top and nails the swan dive head-BUTT for the 1......2......3!**1/2

Winner: Chris Benoit

Benoit stares down Randy Orton who heads to the back holding his chin

JR: Now damnit Randy Orton had no business being down here! He purposely tried to cost Benoit the match and I'm glad he paid for it!

[Commercial]

JR: Well it's time for our main event folks.. Randy Orton, the Intercontinental Champion, and #1 contender for Chris Benoit's World Title defends his belt against Edge and Y2J, who aren't exactly seeing eye to eye lately! This should be explosive!

Triple Thread Match for Intercontinental Title

Randy Orton© vs. Edge vs. Chris Jericho

Jericho hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Back suplex on Jericho. Randy Orton is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Edge walks into a jaw breaker. Doctor Bomb connects and Jericho landed hard. Hooks the leg for a two count. Edge scores with a big spinebuster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Randy Orton elbows Edge in the face to break a hammerlock. Massive back suplex! Edge got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. Tiger suplex on Jericho. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, Bloody Hell! They trade blows back and forth for a while, Orton brings a chair in the ring. The referee tries to stop him from using it but while he's pulling it out of his hands, Edge comes charging in to spear Orton, Orton quickly moves out of the way and the referee gets speared! While Edge is checking on the referee, Orton cracks the chair over the back of his head! Jericho is just making it back up to his feet on the other end of the ring and Orton is sizing him up with the chair, just waiting for him to get to his feet... but Chris Benoit comes running out of the back, he gets in the ring and stands right behind Orton, the crowd is going insane!! Orton looks around wondering what the heck is going on, then turns around and meets the Crippler Crossface!! He locks it on for a good 20 seconds until he slides under the ropes and heads up the ramp as the ref regains conciousness. The crowd is going nuts at this point.. the ref is slowly getting up.. Edge is still out from the chairshot. Jericho is confused by the scene, but wastes no time hitting a lionsault on Orton! He covers for the pin, 1..........2.............3!!!!!!!!! Jericho is the new Intercontinental Champ! **1/2

Winner: and NEW Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho

JR: Oh my King what a finish!! Benoit comes in and gives Orton a little taste of his own medicine by interfering in his match and costing him the title! You can't say Orton didn't have it coming though!

RAW fades out with Benoit at the top of the ramp smiling at Orton, while Orton is still dazed trying to regain himself in the ring

WWE Smackdown

9/9/04

Michael Cole: Welcome to Smackdown everybody! We're coming off the heels of a wild week on Smackdown! Last week Kurt Angle had his first match back... if you can even call it a match... basically to give you a rundown of what happened. Kurt was scheduled to face Charlie Haas, but instead they both teamed up to brutally attack Eddie Guerrero who joined us to do color commentary.

Tazz: Yeah Cole but we can confirm that Angle and Eddie WILL be wrestling each other at Unforgiven! That ones gonna be a rocket bustah!

"Medal" hits as Kurt Angle makes his way to the ring with Luther Reigns, Charlie Haas and Paul Heyman. The 4 of them get in the ring as Kurt Angle grabs a mic, chants of "You Suck" echo throughout the arena

Kurt Angle: No you know what, I DON'T SUCK. Anyone who watched Smackdown last week knows the only person who sucks around here is Eddie Guerrero. You know that punk is really pissing me off, and it's time I let him have a piece of my mind. He wants to come out here and say I stole his title? He's whining about me stealing something? WELL HOLY FREAKING CRAP, I'm sorry that I stole something from a guy who basically BRAGS about lying, cheating and stealing. The only thing that got stolen around here was my pride, and my dignity when Eddie Guerrero forced Vince McMahon to come out here and steal my General Managers job. A job that I had brought more dignity to and more prestige to than any man who came before me and any man who will come after me. See, Eddie is a selfish man, he doesn't care about feelings. All he cares about is getting what he wants. So last week I had to teach him a lesson, I had to teach him that he's not the only freaking person in this company who can lie, cheat and steal, because Kurt Angle can do it just as well as anyone!

Kurt hands the mic to Charlie Haas

Charlie Haas: You know it's funny, all these fans come up to me and ask me why did I beat up Eddie, why did I join back up with Kurt? Heh.. well the fact of the matter is, if you think back, Kurt Angle is the man that brought me to the dance. Hes the guy that brought me here as a member of Team Angle back when I was just a green rookie in the minor leagues, and he brought me up and made me the wrestler I am today. And for me to go against him when he needed me the most would have been a very selfish act.

"I Lie, I Cheat, I Steal" comes on as Eddie Guerrero out to a big pop, he stops in the middle of the entrance with a mic in hand

Eddie Guerrero: You know what holmes...I think I can speak for everyone here tonight when i say... SHUT UP. You're talking too much vato... wayyyyy too much, in fact ever since Wrestlemania when I pinned you in that ring, all you've done is run your mouth homie. Now that should have ended last week, you were supposed to wrestle last week, but you weasled your way out of that one. Well tonight buddy, tonights the night. I had a little talk with Theodore Long and vato loco told me that tonight holmes..... tonight you've got a tag match against me. Me and A partner of my choosing, are gonna get in there tonight and wrestle you and one of you're little lackey's up there essay. So get ready holmes because tonight is the first in a long line of ass whippings youre going to get from Latino Heaaaaaat.

"I Lie, I Cheat, I Steal" hits as Eddie heads to the back with the crowd cheering, the camera pans to a pissed off Kurt Angle in the ring

[Commercial]

Michael Cole: Well it looks like tonight we're gonna get a tag match of Eddie Guerrero aand whoever he chooses against Kurt Angle and a partner of his choosing! Folks that ones gonna be explosive!

Tazz: That's right Cole.. and next up is Chavo Guerrero going one on one with Ultimo Dragon, remember Chavo Guerrero won the #1 contendership last week so he'll be going one on one with Rey Mysterio at Unforgiven!

Chavo Guerrero vs. Ultimo Dragon

Chavo hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Dropkick connects to the BUTT of the jaw and Dragon goes down. Spin kick by Chavo Guerrero to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Chavo Guerrero hits a rolling kick on Dragon. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Dragon kicks Chavo Guerrero in the gut to reverse the momentum. Implant DDT by Ultimo Dragon! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Flying cross body off the top rope! Covers for a quick two count. Chavo Guerrero once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Dragon takes a NICE hurrancarana from Chavo Guerrero. Hooks the leg for a two count. Dragon walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Dragon kicks Chavo Guerrero in the gut to reverse the momentum. Standing leg lariat by Ultimo Dragon on Chavo. Chavo backdrops Ultimo Dragon out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Chavo Guerrero. Chavo Guerrero hits a rolling kick on Dragon. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Ultimo Dragon is in trouble. Here it comes - Gory Bomb. 1....2...3, it's finished. Chavo Guerrero goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory **3/4

Winner: Chavo Guerrero

Tazz: What a great bout between two world class cruiserweights!

Backstage Booker T confronts RVD and tells him that he got off easy last week in the 3-way match for the #1 contender to the I-C title. Booker T calls him a punk and says he never really lost because RVD pinned Rene Dupree in that match and not Booker T. Booker T says he talked to Teddy Long and got a match made, if RVD accepts, where RVD faces Booker, and if Booker wins the Unforgiven match between RVD and Cena turns into a 3-way match with Booker T added to the mix. RVD accepts and they have a staredown as we go to commercial

[Commercial]

As we return we see footage of the Dudley Boyz attacking Paul London and Billy Kidman backstage after their tag team match last week, claiming they weren't worthy of being tag team champions

WWE Tag Team Title Match

Billy Kidman and Paul London© vs. The Hardasses (Billy Gunn and Hardcore Holly)

Paul London kicks the leg, knocks Billy down, and goes to work on it. Flying elbow from Paul London connects. Covers for a quick two count. Tag to Billy Kidman. Kidman and London whip Billy into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Covers for a quick two count. Second rope flying axe handle, Billy goes down. One day, Kidman might even consider coming off the top with that. You know...for more impact and stuff. Billy Gunn fights out of a grapple. Billy hits a piledriver on Billy Kidman. That used to end matches, you know. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between Billy Gunn and Hardcore Holly. Spear by Hardcore Holly. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Billy Kidman by Hardcore. Remember when that was a legit finish? Kidman pushes out of a Hardcore Holly hold. Billy Kidman hits a rolling kick on Hardcore. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Tag to Paul London. London hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Tag between Hardcore Holly and Billy Gunn. London uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Billy Gunn gets knocked to the ground by London, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - London Calling, forget about it. 1....2...3! **1/2

Winners: and still WWE Tag Team Champions - Paul London and Billy Kidman

After the match Bubba and D-Von come in through the crowd and attack London and Kidman. They hit the 3-D on Kidman and then D-Von brings in the table as Bubba hits the Bubba-bomb on Paul London through the table. The crowd boos as the ruthless Dudleys stand over the fallen Tag Team Champs.

[Commercial]

We come back as Josh Matthews interviews Cena. Cena cuts a rap about RVD and Booker T and says it doesn't matter if he faces just RVD or RVD and Booker at Unforgiven cause's he's doing big business and ain't about to be brought down by them

As we come back to the arena JBL's music hits and he comes out in his limo to a chorus of boos. He gets out of the limo in wrestling tights and is joined by Garrison Cade, in a suit and tie. Garrison is supposed to be a RAW Wrestler, so Cole and Tazz act shocked that he's on Smackdown. JBL grabs the mic and says that Garrison Cade is his new "protege", he was underappreciated at RAW and JBL needed someone to look after him since he can't have eyes in the back of his head and The Undertaker is a "sneaky little bastard". JBL says that The Undertaker likes to play his little mind games like last week, just appearing out of the blue in the ring, but he's not man enough to come down that isle right now and get face to face with JBL. JBL says The Undertaker didn't stand a chance before and now with a promising young star like Cade watching his back, 'Taker might as well not even show up at Unforgiven.

JBL says that last week we saw him defeat developmental wrestler Chris Masters, and that was week 1 of JBL's Training Session. He says the crowd should appreciate the fact that he's letting them in on his special training sessions and tonight he has another one for them as he'll be taking on developmental wrestler Carly Colon in week 2 of JBL's training session. He introduces Colon but instead Teddy Long comes out..

Teddy Long: Now listen here playa, you tryna look tough comin' out here and beaten these little rookie development students, well lemme holla at ya, I got someone else for ya ta wrestle tonight and he ain't no slouch, and he ain't some little chump you're gonna be able to beat in a minute if ya feel me on that. Holla holla holla.

There's a small pop as Rikishi's music hits and he makes his way down the entrance, JBL looks pissed off as he was ready to come and get a quick easy squash victory

Non Title Match

John Bradshaw Layfield© vs. Rikishi

Rikishi takes a headbutt from John Bradshaw Layfield. Rikishi counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Wack kick from Rikishi. John Bradshaw Layfield charges, Rikishi moves, and the referee is knocked silly! Rikishi scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Cover, but there's no one to count for Rikishi! John Bradshaw Layfield powers out of a Rikishi headlock. BAAACK Body drop by Rikishi gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Nice piledriver on Rikishi. There's a two count on the pin. Powerbomb on Rikishi. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Rikishi kicks John Bradshaw Layfield in the gut to reverse the momentum. Big clothesline from Rikishi. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Rikishi gets taken down out of nowhere! John Bradshaw Layfield moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Clothesline From Hell. 1....2...3, it's finished.**

Winner: John Bradshaw Layfield

JBL and Garrison Cade celebrate in the ring, they head out to the entrance and pose in front of the Limo. As they are posing with their backs turned to the limo, it all of the sudden turns on and speeds forward hitting JBL and Cade!! JBL and Cade both go boucing onto the hood off the car and flying off the side! The car stops and out from the Drivers Seat steps THE UNDERTAKER!!

The crowd is going nuts as 'Taker looks over the scene. He grabs Garrison Cade by the hair and tosses him into the steel steps. He brings Cade over to the hood of the limo and nails him with the Tombstone! JBL, scared out of his mind crawls down the the entrance to the back, as The Undertaker walks up to the hood of the car, drops to his knee and poses as we head to commercial

[Commercial]

Michael Cole: I'm still stunned by what I just saw Tazz! The Undertaker, somehow got in the drivers seat of that limosuine and.... I mean... just.. ran over JBL and his new protege Garrison Cade! Then he assaulted Garrison Cade!! The Undertaker is on a mean streak folks!

Tazz: Darn right Cole and I'd hate to be the object of that hatred!

Cole: You and me both! Well next up is RVD vs. Booker T, to give you a little recap, last week RVD-Booker and Rene Dupree wrestled in a 3-way match to determine who would be the #1 Contender to John Cena's I-C title... well, RVD won pinning Rene Dupree, however Booker T claims since he was not pinned he deserves another chance, and so tonight if he beats RVD, RVD will remain in the bout at Unforgiven but it will be a triangle match now involving Booker T.

Booker T vs. Rob Van Dam

Booker slams Rob Van Dam. Rob Van Dam elbows Booker T in the face to break a hammerlock. STIFF high kick on Booker by Rob Van Dam. RVD whips Booker into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Tor-NADO DDT from Rob Van Dam, Booker got planted! Pinfall attempt, but the ref is out and can't count to three! Booker T reverses a hip toss. Fallaway slam by Booker T puts down Rob Van Dam. Spinebuster by Booker T. Covers for a quick two count. High Angle DDT by Booker T just SPIKES Rob Van Dam down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Rob Van Dam once again takes the advantage after blocking a few punches and connecting with some forearms. Flying cross body off the top rope! Pin, but Booker is out just before the three count. Rob Van Dam misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Booker whips RVD into the turnbuckles and follows in with a clothesline! Rob Van Dam floors Booker, then signals for the Five Star Frog Splash. He misses when Booker T gets away just in time. As RVD is getting up Booker hits him with the ax kick! Booker T pins him with a strong grip of RVD's tights and his legs on the ropes! The ref doesn't see it! The referee counts: 1....2....3! It's over.***3/4

Winner: Booker T

Cole: Well Tazz Booker T gets the victory but we can't say he really earned it. He had to grab RVD's tights AND use the ropes for leverage just to score the win.

Tazz: Lemme tell ya what Cole, youve never been in the ring before, but this is a simple tip... when you're in there you win, by any means necessary.

[Commercial]

As we come back we see RVD walking backstage to his dressing room holding the back of his neck looking pissed. As he's coming up to the door he sees that Paul Heyman is standing against the wall next to the door of RVD's dressing room.

Paul Heyman: Rob....Rob, Rob, Rob, Rob, Rob.. what I saw in that last match was something I've seen all too much since you got here in the WWE. That is you.... Mr PPV, Mr. Monday Night, The Whole F'n Show.... getting beaten. RVD, the man who held the TV Title longer than anyone in ECW History, getting flat out beaten..

RVD: Ok dude first of all, he grabbed my tights, second he had his leg on the ro....

Paul Heyman: SHUT UP!!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT.. I DONT...WANT... TO HEAR THAT! See, the Rob Van Dam I KNOW doesn't make excuses, the Rob Van Dam I KNOW doesn't become just another face in the crowd on a show polluted with crap. YOU SIR.. are not the Rob Van Dam I know. We can change that though Rob.. I can change that. I made you in ECW, Rob, and I can do it again, we can do it again.. together. Think about it...

Paul Heyman walks off smirking as RVD watches him walk away looking a bit confused

Tazz: What the heck? I'll tell ya what Cole that was an odd situation right there. Paul Heyman definitely has something up his sleeve

Cole: Next up is the tag team match.. Kurt Angle's REAL first match back. Kurt and someone from his group verses Eddie Guerero and a partner of his choice.

"Medal" hits as Kurt Angle comes to the ring joined by Luther Reigns and Charlie Haas. Charlie is the one in wrestling gear so he'll be teaming with Kurt. After they're in the ring "I Lie, I Cheat, I Steal" hits as Eddie Guerrero comes out in his low-rider with John Cena! The crowd goes nuts as both men make their entrance

Kurt Angle and Charlie Haas w/Luther Reigns vs. John Cena and Eddie Guerrero

Back suplex on Eddie. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. There's a two count on the pin. Tag between Charlie Haas and Kurt Angle. Charlie Haas scoops up Eddie. Angle bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Hooks the leg for a two count. Vertical suplex by Kurt Angle. Eddie blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Super kick by Eddie Guerrero. Covers for a quick two count. Eddie tags out to John Cena. Angle walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Pin, but Angle is out just before the three count. Bodyslam by Cena. Cena goes for a splash but Angle puts the knees up. Vertical suplex by Kurt Angle. Tag between Kurt Angle and Charlie Haas. Double arm suplex by Charlie Haas connects as Cena hits hard. Tag to Eddie Guerrero. Eddie takes a flying neckbreaker from Charlie Haas. Eddie scores with a forearm, sending Haas down into the corner. The referee pulls Eddie Guerrero away to get the break. They brawl for a little while longer, Luther Reigns gets up on the ring apron to try to distract Eddie but Eddie knocks him off the apron. This leads to Kurt Angle getting in the ring and clotheslining Eddie over the top rope, Kurt follows Eddie out as the ref goes to the ropes and tells them to get back in the ring. While this is happening John Cena quickly gets in the ring and nails Charlie Haas with an F-U!! Cena moves to the outside and clotheslines Angle from behind. He tells Eddie to finish off Haas. Eddie slowly climbs up top and then nails the Frog Splash and covers! 1.....2....3!!! ***

Winners: Eddie Guerrero and John Cena

Eddie and Cena get in the low-rider and hit the switches on it, celebrating as we go off the air. The last picture we see is Angle's furious face as he's kneeling outside of the ring

Firstly - and most importantly - do NOT just copy & paste the match straight from EWR. That's the biggest no-no in diary-writing. You don't have to write out the full match, just summarize it like I do.

The format of the shows is good. Looks kinda familiar, I wonder why? :huh:

I'll just concentrate on SmackDown because I'm doing a SD-exclusive diary, which can be found in my sig. [/cheap plug 1].

I'm not sure about the Haas turn, I prefer him as a babyface for some reason. And I think a series with Angle would be great (which will still eventually happen even with the turn). But I'm interested to see where it goes. The turn and speech were good and actually made sense. However - and I'm not being big-headed - I have an idea for Haas that is better than yours. Ha Ha Ha. [/schoolkid laugh]. That can be seen at some point (maybe) in my diary, which can be found in my sig. [/cheap plug 2].

I think, however, that you need to get the title off of JBL A.S.A.P. It's not that I don't like him it's just that your main focus seems to be the Eddie/Angle stuff and the title is taking a backseat, which does nothing for the title's image. Maybe you will after Unforgiven. I'm guessing maybe a triple threat.

An RVD/Heyman alliance. That seems familiar as well. That's because it also happens in my diary, which can be found in my sig. [/cheap plug 3].

Overall it's decent so far but hasn't being going long enough to really say. Unlike my diary, which has been going on for longer and can be found in my sig. [/final cheap plug]. I apologise for the cheap plugs.

Thanks for the reply.

I like Haas as a face too but I wanted to have some credible mid-card heels with Angle and there arent many on SD, so I decided to turn him and join them back together.

As far as the title goes, I plan on moving it into the forefront while still trying to keep Eddie-Angle hot, but I will put the title in that feud at some point.

As far as RVD goes, I had this planned so I hope you don't think I was trying to copy you. I think we're probably going in different directions with it anyway.

Mysterio injured at House Show

We've gotten word that Rey Mysterio suffered a broken leg at a houseshow this weekend in a bout with Jamie Noble. He's expected to be out 7 months.

The Cruserweight Title has been vacated and obviously the planned feud with Chavo Guerrero has been scrapped. What the WWE is planning to do with the title is currently up in the air. We'll keep you updated

-WrestlingInsider.com

I like Haas as a face too but I wanted to have some credible mid-card heels with Angle and there arent many on SD, so I decided to turn him and join them back together.

I hear what you're saying but I think the roster has less credible faces than credible heels. I think you'll probably agree with me when I say the entire roster is quite thin.

As far as the title goes, I plan on moving it into the forefront while still trying to keep Eddie-Angle hot, but I will put the title in that feud at some point.

Wo, don't be giving away future plans, playa.

As far as RVD goes, I had this planned so I hope you don't think I was trying to copy you. I think we're probably going in different directions with it anyway.

No, you're gonna copy me. Don't deny it.

I just wanted to top this because um... it's not dead, even though it might seem like it. I was pretty busy over the last month so I didn't have much time to update this, but I will be now.