Running free

Running X-Pac...

Running X-Pac running free

See the X-Pac, see the running X-Pac

Running X-Pac running free.

Howdy, HHH.

Howdy....X-Pac.

Well, what can I do for you?

My puppy's hungry, I don't know what to do!

Hm. Why not try feeding it puppy food?

Good idea, X-Pac! Why don't you stick around and see the results?

Nope. Gotta be hitching a ride on the wind.

Running X-Pac running free

See the X-Pac, he fed a puppy,

Running X-Pac running free.

Howdy, stranger.

Good ta see ya, X-Pac.

Well, what seems to be the problem?

Well I'll let ya have it straight. We're surrounded on all sides by about 10,000 angry Indians, and it looks like there's only...one way out.

Have you ever thought of...talking to them?

Running X-Pac running

He stopped the carnage by gettin' folks a talkin'

'stead just a sqawkin',

sqawkin' and a gawkin'

mockin' and a rockin',

Running free.

Yeeeeha! Walkin' talkin' greaserat! Yeeeha!

Look what we got here...

Got ourselves a pretty little X-Pac.

Guess we better beat on him.

Guess so.

Running X-Pac, running free

See the X-Pac running from the

Dudleys, running free--

Run you X-Pac run you!

Run you X-Pac run you!

Run you X-Pac running free.

Godspeed through Texas, X-Pac.

Via con Dios, el Espaco.

Parikey

What is that?

bad spelling of parakeet, which is a bird.

And the biggest inconsistency that I have with Kane is that his entrance music has stayed the same from when he was "FREAKS RULE" Kane. His music doesn't fit in at all with his character now.

1) Kane was supposed to be burnt up, but we learned that it was only psychological and he was never really burned.

Modern technology

2) He used to be unable to talk...then he could talk with that throat device...then all of a sudden he can talk perfectly fine.

Surgery and confidence

3) He was supposed to have been locked in a basement for 20 years, but then we learn he was driving cars and having girlfriends....even though Tori was supposedly the "first woman in his life."

they never said it was 20 consecutive years.

I'd imagine after the Katie Vick thing, Kane went back to the basement and never wanted to acknowledge it

I got nothing as to why Kane suddenly became a mastermind. Although it seems he quit being stupid right after that retarded feud with Shane.

Running X-Pac running free...

Fantastic. Good reference. Here, the Czech, have a trophy.

"And the biggest inconsistency that I have with Kane is that his entrance music has stayed the same from when he was "FREAKS RULE" Kane. His music doesn't fit in at all with his character now."

Well, that always happens. With that logic, Kane should have been coming out to Maven's theme back then.

Also, I'd say the song fits Kane perfectly right now, but didn't back then. They just needed a new theme for him, and that's what they came up with. The gothic sound of his original organs theme wouldn't have been any better.

Guest Redhawk

Funny how Kane can go through all these major changes in his life, yet he still uses the same exact moves he used in 1997. Doesn't personal evolution breed SOME kind of professional evolution? Although there was that one period where he was using a powerbomb for a finisher.

Also, if Kane's burns weren't really there, how come Patterson and Brisco acted all terrified when they saw his face? Remember when they had a picture but messed it up in developing?

Also, if Kane's burns weren't really there, how come Patterson and Brisco acted all terrified when they saw his face? Remember when they had a picture but messed it up in developing?

Maybe he was pulling a particularly scary gurn. Not to mention that Kane is pretty ugly-looking anyway.

Guest T®ITEC

They've seen VKM so much that they've become immune to his greased monkey appearance.

Guest Redhawk

When Patterson and Brisco reacted to Kane's face, I was reminded of Vince's great line from Beyond the Mat:

"HE'S GONNA....HE'S.....HE'S GONNA PUKE! HE'S GONNA PUKE! HE'S GONNA PUKE!"

chalk it up to lazy writers, and the fact that the kane angle started in 1997 (7 freakin years ago this summer!) I guess they hoped wed forget after time went on (and the fact that a lot of people jumped on the wwf bandwagon in mid 98-99)

They also had Kane as a feud until Wrestlemania 14 and after they'd probably have dumped the character so they didn't care about how believable the story of Kane was since he was a short term thing.

Had they known he'd have lasted for nearly 7 years then they'd have just brought him in as Paul Bearer's revenge for getting burned at the April in your House and not bothered with any major story.