TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Secret Agent

A Dangerous Girl...

“How does a woman get to be a Bond Girl?”

While the question itself would seem to be a little odd, as most would ask “How do I get to be Bond?” Being as how I am a female, I knew I would never be Bond, and being Money Penny didn’t seem too exciting either. It was a thought, however silly, that always sat with me throughout the years.

As of last night, I can be proud to say that I don’t have to wonder anymore. In fact I could tell you firsthand about it, but that information is privileged and certainly no place for a journal. You never know whose hands these things could wind up in. What I will tell you, though, is how I became the lucky girl to meet a spy and take him home with me. How I inspired a man to take on a mission that was against all odds! And quite frankly, how I, yes that’s right, how I seduced him! Come on now, A girls got to brag when she gets the chance as these chances don’t come very often. For a lack of better terms I’ll call this: “How I met… the Spy Who Shagged Me.” Pretty tasteless, I know, but you wouldn’t hide it either. :)

It was about six p.m., Delta flight 322, non-stop to Denver, Colorado. The flight had been pretty smooth so far, which was a nice change of pace. As a regular flier one grows accustomed to such things as turbulence, crying babies, and annoying passengers, this flight was void of all those. This time it was simply boredom.

A handsome man was seated next to me, but he wasn’t much for the conversation. He seemed lost in his own world of thought. Not once had he offered me anymore than a simple smile and a nod. Instead he stared rather blankly out the window. Those clouds couldn’t be that interesting, believe me I’d know. I spent plenty of flights blinding my eyes on the clouds as I tried to figure what they looked like.

It was decided that this silence had to be broken—you can’t expect a girl to be bored now. So I leaned over and said, “Is she out there somewhere?”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” he replied. “No, there’s nobody out there. I was just thinking about some things.”

“Yeah, me too, only I was thinking about how boring this flight has been. I didn’t think to pack my portable DVD player.”

He seemed to get the hint rather quickly, but he wasn’t bothered by it. “How rude of me,” he said, “believe me it wasn’t my intent to be the terrible neighbor.”

“Don’t worry about it. We all have times that we’d rather be left alone. I figured I might see if this was a time you’d rather have someone to talk to though. My name’s Sara.”

“Johnny Dangerous,” he introduced himself, politely offering a handshake. Then it struck me, Johnny Dangerous, a wrestler from the SWF. I thought I recognized that face, but when he smiled… I knew it was him. I have a kid brother back home who is really into this stuff. He had posters of Tom Flesher, Wild and Dangerous, Dace Night, and of course an entire wall devoted to the Midnight Carnival.

I spoke a little about my job, and how I left nobody at home while traveling the nation. (Hey, I have to drop the hints when I can.) I asked him about his job after revealing that I knew of him and the SWF in general. I told him I hadn’t kept up to date with everything as of late, but he was glad to fill me in.

In twenty minutes time I was caught back up to speed on the happenings of the SWF… well at least things that mattered to him that is. He told me of Championships that had come and gone, a fallen partner, and how the SWF had become a magnet of evil. It seemed that those who fought for the fans, those who were essentially the good guys, were outnumbered by the bad one’s nearly three to one. Revolution Zero and their leader Toxxic, Suicide King, Tom Flesher, Janus, and Landon Maddix all were top names on this list of bad guys. The way he said Landon’s name, so filled with venom, I could tell he really disliked this man in particular.

He delved a little deeper into this Landon guy. He had fought him for a Championship belt and lost in the end. Like any good sportsman he offered a handshake in loss, but was laughed out of the building.

“I wouldn’t worry about him too much,” I said. “He sounds like an ass of a man and he doesn’t deserve a handshake anyway.”

“Maybe so, but it seemed like the right thing to do,” he replied, shrugging his shoulders.

“Why not just prove him wrong?”

“What do you mean?” The thought of coming out better seemed to intrigue him and he listen even closer.

“Well, he said that your really just out there to fulfill your own selfish desires and not for the fans. Why not just prove him wrong? Why not just prove that you are there for your reasons, fighting every night for the fans?”

“Maybe Landon was right in his assumptions,” Johnny offered. “It wouldn’t be hard to prove him correct. After all, I have done nothing to prevent this gradual take over by all these egotistical men that seem to rule the upper echelon of the federation. Quite frankly, I don’t even think Commissioner Zenon cares so long as he has his main event secured. He brought back the Suicide King of all people just to secure his own job, and put an injured man back on active duty. in the process. He’s almost as bad as the others.”

“It’s never too late to do something yourself. I mean, come on, you’re a secret agent right?”

“I was,” replied Johnny. That seemed to strike a dark chord, as he sunk deep into his seat, gazing into… well nothing. “At one time I was a secret agent, but now I’m just a wrestler.”

“Since when do secret agents retire? I’ve seen enough movies, hell I’ve seen enough of Alias to know that once a secret agent, always a secret agent. You don’t just stop.”

“… But I have.”

“I’ll just tell you this as I hate to see a man wallow in his own self pity. It seems that this federation is out of control, and so far nobody has been successful in stopping it, so why not you? Why don’t you be the first to move? Why don’t you make it your mission to save the fans from being subjected to such devious individuals night after night, and hell… maybe a few boys in the back would get the idea and follow your lead.”

“Its impossible odds,” said Johnny, but before a reply could be offered up by me he continued. “But that’s what I’m used to. Sara, you have a bright head on your shoulders and I can see why you have the job you do. You’re absolutely right about this, and you know what… I feel a lot better. I think I will do something, and it’s about time somebody did.”

He finished with a smile that could sell a million movie tickets. I could easily see why he was so popular with the female audience with such irresistible charm in so few words.

“I could say the same thing about myself,” I jokingly said. “About time somebody did. You know, we’ll be landing shortly and I sure could use a drink.”

“I’d be honored,” said Johnny, and I can tell you not only did I think he got the hint. He did. I now have a ticket to Storm at the Pepsi Center in Denver, so we’ll just have to see how much motivation I was able to provide. Not to be big headed or egotistical myself, but I think He’ll be motivated to move mountains after the night I gave him. ;)

-Sara.

Johnny...

GET FUCKING LAID!

That is all.

*marks for being identified as evil*